Roseburn Stand -Hibs

hmfcbilly

Doctor FinnBarr
2 hours ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Exactly, where are these people at other times? 

Well I work in warehousing and only get every third weekend off so I'm at work these "other times".

PS 2 tickets secured for the 27th

Doctor FinnBarr
2 hours ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Exactly, where are these people at other times? 

Double post

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
13 hours ago, bikerjambo said:

Well I work in warehousing and only get every third weekend off so I'm at work these "other times".

PS 2 tickets secured for the 27th

Well done, hopefully you haven't stopped two full time fans from attending. 

Doctor FinnBarr
12 hours ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

I'm sure those 2 full time fans had the same chance as me to go online on Saturday morning and purchase their tickets, stop being a fud!

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
13 hours ago, bikerjambo said:

I'm sure those 2 full time fans had the same chance as me to go online on Saturday morning and purchase their tickets, stop being a fud!

You're very precious. Name calling on the Internet. You must be a hoot in person. 

Someone last week suggested making the Christmas/New Year game at Murrayfield every year and taking it turn about to lose a home game.

It'll never happen, but I like the idea of one 50,000 derby per season

Tokyo Drifter
On 12/9/2017 at 10:32, hmfcbilly said:

So, 90mins after the derby league match on 27th Dec went to public sale, it appears all 3 home stands are as good as sold out (give or take the odd single seat). Should we have cut hibs down to 2 sections like we did with Rangers in the championship? Even if there is a verbal agreement with hibs to give them a whole stand and vice versa, surely it makes sense to look after our own fans first?  Yes they may take the huff and do the same but if they cut 1500 off our away allocation but that allows another 2k or so hearts fans to watch our team at home is that not fairer?? Thoughts anyone?

Nah, there's a much better atmosphere when there's 3000 fans of The Flumps doing that weird grunty thing and flapping their arms around. Always makes me laugh.

Cut there allocation I say they will Never make up the difference at the needle exchange we will be back on top soon , a change is gonna come ?

On 10/12/2017 at 13:01, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

If they were full time fans...another new soundbite...they will get tickets for any game, anywhere.

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
4 hours ago, Boab said:

If they were full time fans...another new soundbite...they will get tickets for any game, anywhere.

Really? Hearts should publicise this more. Where on the site can we get Barcelona tickets? 

Doctor FinnBarr
17 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Really? Hearts should publicise this more. Where on the site can we get Barcelona tickets? 

You on glue or a Hobbit mate? You only joined last month but seem to be picking fights already!

I'd check this yin Mods

21 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

I'd leave the comedy out your act bud. The intentional sort !

8 minutes ago, bikerjambo said:

You on glue or a Hobbit mate? You only joined last month but seem to be picking fights already!

I'd check this yin Mods

Not sure about the glue insinuation but he's not Hibs, he's been on here before but in another guise. Seems to be the thing to do if you're a lunatic, weirdo, fan dan dick splash.

16 minutes ago, smiler said:

Not sure about the glue insinuation but he's not Hibs, he's been on here before but in another guise. Seems to be the thing to do if you're a lunatic, weirdo, fan dan dick splash.

Dick splash :lol: 

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
1 hour ago, bikerjambo said:

I'd check this yin Mods

Yes, I must be a hibs fan because I have a different opinion. I credited you with more intelligence. I won't make that mistake in future. 

1 hour ago, Boab said:

I'd leave the comedy out your act bud. The intentional sort !

You're probably right boaby.

1 hour ago, smiler said:

Sorry to disappoint but I haven’t posted here before under this or any other guise. You bash on with the playground insults if it fills a void tho. 

1 minute ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Sorry to disappoint but I haven’t posted here before under this or any other guise. You bash on with the playground insults if it fills a void tho. 

I like you Sir Vlad, I think you'll be good for this place. 

I think both teams getting the full stand away from home is right, it adds to the atmosphere as well, no problems at all with it.

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
2 minutes ago, smiler said:

I like you Sir Vlad, I think you'll be good for this place. 

Thank you smiler, I hope you have a pleasant evening. 

Doctor FinnBarr
27 minutes ago, Sir Vladimir of Romanov said:

Yes, I must be a hibs fan because I have a different opinion. I credited you with more intelligence. I won't make that mistake in future. 

You're probably right boaby.

I think thats a lie, you have all the hallmarks of Bunter

Sir Vladimir of Romanov
7 minutes ago, bikerjambo said:

I think thats a lie, you have all the hallmarks of Bunter

You are of course free to believe whatever you like. I assume that is a poster on here?  Why on earth would I lie about it?  

On 09/12/2017 at 11:20, HeartsInMyBlood said:

For the sake of the derby feeling it's essential that each club gets 1 stand at each other's ground. Otherwise it'll be like 'visiting Glasgow and getting 900 tickets.

Usual disclaimer: yes, I am a Hibs fan.

For what it's worth, I agree with this. The derby at either ground is a brilliant atmosphere, and would be diminished by cutting allocations in a tit-for-tat style. To be fair, in recent fallow years we weren't selling out our three stands! But it's different now, and we could easily sell half the Dunbar end. But I'd be against it, for this reason.

Also, perhaps another consideration is revenue, even? Splitting the stand necessitates a big stripe of seats down the middle with nobody in them. (And we know your lot likes a "moneyspinner".. ;) )

On 09/12/2017 at 21:13, Seymour M Hersh said:

I have, they're vermin and the fewer in our stadium the better.

I've always found this "vermin" and "filth" stuff a bit weird, I must say. Are literally none of your pals Hibs fans? My crowd like giving Jambos a slagging as much as the next man, and I've frequently got it tight from my Hertz-supporting mates, but there's an odd strain of really sour stuff on here. Hey ho, though.

See you on the 27th...

9 hours ago, De Nile said:

Usual disclaimer: yes, I am a Hibs fan.

For what it's worth, I agree with this. The derby at either ground is a brilliant atmosphere, and would be diminished by cutting allocations in a tit-for-tat style. To be fair, in recent fallow years we weren't selling out our three stands! But it's different now, and we could easily sell half the Dunbar end. But I'd be against it, for this reason.

Also, perhaps another consideration is revenue, even? Splitting the stand necessitates a big stripe of seats down the middle with nobody in them. (And we know your lot likes a "moneyspinner".. ;) )

I've always found this "vermin" and "filth" stuff a bit weird, I must say. Are literally none of your pals Hibs fans? My crowd like giving Jambos a slagging as much as the next man, and I've frequently got it tight from my Hertz-supporting mates, but there's an odd strain of really sour stuff on here. Hey ho, though.

See you on the 27th...

All i've ever said on the subject of away allocations is parity. Hibs give us the Dunbar Rd end ? We give them the Roseburn.

The old firm stick us away in a corner with an allocation of hundreds ? Well, guess what I think we should give them ?

scott herbertson
11 hours ago, De Nile said:

See you on the 27th...

You dont think the regular use on Hibs net of “Savilles” and “Merricks” and “scumbos” for Hearts fans worth a mention in this respect?

FWIW I’m in favour of giving Hibs fans the whole Roseburn (where I normally sit) but not Rangers and Celtic who should be given the lower tier of the Roseburn  only so that they can’t gob on us and throw things on us like they do at Ibrox...

2 hours ago, Boab said:

The old firm stick us away in a corner with an allocation of hundreds ? Well, guess what I think we should give them ?

No probs with the ticket allocation but there might be an issue with the corner location.;)

22 minutes ago, smiler said:

No probs with the ticket allocation but there might be an issue with the corner location.;)

They're monkeys anyway...let them hang from the pylons !

3 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

You dont think the regular use on Hibs net of “Savilles” and “Merricks” and “scumbos” for Hearts fans worth a mention in this respect?

Fair point, and one I concede. However, it's definitely more prevalent on here, based on my own observations (I use the bounce, not .net). Just a personal opinion, I suppose - I think it's a bit juvenile (in both cases).

On another note, how are you guys loyalty points allocated? There is (the now customary) tears and snotters going on over our way, as since our LP system was inexplicably scrapped, it's now an online free-for-all bunfight for Tynie tickets (unless you have an away ST).

scott herbertson
23 minutes ago, De Nile said:

Fair point, and one I concede. However, it's definitely more prevalent on here, based on my own observations (I use the bounce, not .net). Just a personal opinion, I suppose - I think it's a bit juvenile (in both cases).

On another note, how are you guys loyalty points allocated? There is (the now customary) tears and snotters going on over our way, as since our LP system was inexplicably scrapped, it's now an online free-for-all bunfight for Tynie tickets (unless you have an away ST).

Think it is the same on Hibs Net as on here. Bounce is alll the people punted fromNet for not toeing the line IIRC and more mature chaps....

re loyalty points I don’t think your disloyal bunch have needed them before now ....

Here its a pretty well worked LP system with only one ticket per member - Hibs away is a game where it really comes into play as there is more demand than tickets. Most often it’s straightforward

2 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

Bounce is alll the people punted fromNet for not toeing the line IIRC and more mature chaps....

How very dare you! To be fair, I am "of a certain vintage" these days..

scott herbertson
12 minutes ago, De Nile said:

How very dare you! To be fair, I am "of a certain vintage" these days..

No problem, I’m verging on the crusty myself. Hope you have a miserable 27th December while admiring our new stand

1 minute ago, scott herbertson said:

No problem, I’m verging on the crusty myself. Hope you have a miserable 27th December while admiring our new stand

And a merry xmas to him too. ?

Archived