Safety Certificate

Dont know how to upload pics on here its harder than hitting a target at 400m in 50mph winds but seen on FB that the police have requested we have our safety certificate re-examined for upcoming games inc the derby.

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
been here before

Well if its on facebook it must be true.

It would make sense I suppose plus if it inconveniences Hubz and Sellick a bit then fair doos.

I'm not saying it's fake, but it is unfortunate that they misspelt John McNeill's name in the letter head. 

4 minutes ago, Manny1874 said:

I'm not saying it's fake, but it is unfortunate that they misspelt John McNeill's name in the letter head. 

It seems oor Bob needs to go on a communications course.

Someone should forward Bob the email to correct him. I am sure he would be shocked and surprised at the errors made.

26 minutes ago, hughesie27 said:

FB_IMG_1512642548569.jpg

FB_IMG_1512642551633.jpg

I would worry if I was the idiot who forged a letter on Police letter heading.

19 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

I think the bit about the Directors is a give away that this is Fake News.

The letter is a pile of shit - however the lack of segregation/separate exit for Directors and other Club's officials is something that I have queried in the past TBH. 

5 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

The letter is a pile of shit - however the lack of segregation/separate exit for Directors and other Club's officials is something that I have queried in the past TBH. 

I assumed they would be up the back of the stand and leave by ine if the exits up there eventually. 

3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I assumed they would be up the back of the stand and leave by ine if the exits up there eventually. 

Come again Dave?

fabienleclerq
4 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Come again Dave?

Is there not rear exits for the skyline lounge? Assumed the directors would eventually use these.

1 minute ago, fabienleclerq said:

Is there not rear exits for the skyline lounge? Assumed the directors would eventually use these.

Whoooosh

9 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Come again Dave?

Sorry, my thumb and phone technique gets worse.

I thought the directors would eventually move up the back of the stand and then arrive/leave by one of the exits up there. 

5 minutes ago, fabienleclerq said:

There are separate staircases from the Skyline Lounge to the back of the stand.  Last discussion I had was that these would be used by Skyline corporate customers once the lounge is open.  The current Directors seat location is a bit unsuitable so they may well relocate to the back of the stand, however that is a fair distance from the Director's lounge.

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Sorry, my thumb and phone technique gets worse.

I thought the directors would eventually move up the back of the stand and then arrive/leave by one of the exits up there. 

Mine too!!!

1 hour ago, David McCaig said:

We'll just have to go back to Murrayfield for the Derby and rake in more cash then...lol.

Joking aside, what kind of attendance do you think we get for a derby at Murrayfield (assuming just an average league game and unrestricted tickets available for both sides up to capacity)? Same question as well for a Scottish Cup final, given that it would be in Edinburgh do you think it would sell out?

If it is genuine, I'd be wondering who in the council decided to copy that and share it on line.

It's got Bob Paris's email and phone number on it. Lets call him and ask if it's real :)

Hahahahhahahahahaha incredible. Why are they so obsessed with us and our stand.  Someone has actually went to the trouble of making that up haha. Incredible scenes. 

Phoned him

He's not in the office at the moment.

His colleague was a bit concerned about how I got the number and said if there was a letter then more info would follow.

• redm changed the title to Safety Certificate
17 minutes ago, D'Jambo said:

Phoned him

He's not in the office at the moment.

His colleague was a bit concerned about how I got the number and said if there was a letter then more info would follow.

Did you email him a copy of 'his' letter?

1 hour ago, hughesie27 said:

FB_IMG_1512642548569.jpg

FB_IMG_1512642551633.jpg

So there's a Hibby in Bob Parks team that's been using polis headed paper for a prank.  This has got to end well eh?

No, just phoned. I'm thinking of taking my daughter this weekend but don't want to be standing around in long queues and obviously her safety is my prime concern.

You'd have to be incredibly stupid to falsify a police letter. I know we're talking colossal dafties here, but this is a step further than I think they'd go.

I'm going with real, and council employee leak. 

I hope I'm wrong.

1 minute ago, redm said:

You'd have to be incredibly stupid to falsify a police letter. I know we're talking colossal dafties here, but this is a step further than I think they'd go.

I hope I'm wrong.

It's incredibly badly written, if it is to be real, I would be surprised that the standard of writing was not higher.

Additionally, there is no reference, surely it would be standard protocol to reference such correspondence.

1 hour ago, Thomaso said:

I would worry if I was the idiot who forged a letter on Police letter heading.

:spoton:

1 minute ago, Rab87 said:

It's incredibly badly written, if it is to be real, I would be surprised that the standard of writing was not higher.

Additionally, there is no reference, surely it would be standard protocol to reference such correspondence.

What are the chances of someone being thick enough to fake a police letter AND have access to real contact details for a senior officer? 

It's much more plausible that a shady council employee decided they might get away with leaking it. Or I think it is anyway. 

Guess we'll just have to wait and see. SUSPENSE. :teehee:

1 minute ago, redm said:

What are the chances of someone being thick enough to fake a police letter AND have access to real contact details for a senior officer? 

It's much more plausible that a shady council employee decided they might get away with leaking it. Or I think it is anyway. 

Guess we'll just have to wait and see. SUSPENSE. :teehee:

We dont know that its a real officer?

10 minutes ago, D'Jambo said:

No, just phoned. I'm thinking of taking my daughter this weekend but don't want to be standing around in long queues and obviously her safety is my prime concern.

She won't be able to wash her hands after a visit to the Ladies...................:wacko2:

11 minutes ago, redm said:

I hope I'm wrong.

You're wrong!

2 minutes ago, MacPhee said:

We dont know that its a real officer?

Yes we do. And it is. I just spoke to his colleague.

2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

She won't be able to wash her hands after a visit to the Ladies...................:wacko2:

No half time pie for her then :)

Archived