JKB Sole Survivor competition. Fifth challenge posted.

Maple Leaf

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Away win.

I like it how both games have included Hibs so far, resulting in the internal conflict of choosing the team you think will win against the one you want to win (or in the case of Hibs, lose). :) In other words, I am going to get no satisfaction whatsoever if I get this right. What sort of fun game is this? ;)

1 hour ago, redjambo said:

Away win.

I like it how both games have included Hibs so far, resulting in the internal conflict of choosing the team you think will win against the one you want to win (or in the case of Hibs, lose). :) In other words, I am going to get no satisfaction whatsoever if I get this right. What sort of fun game is this? ;)

Very astute observation!

I like to add an emotional factor to the challenge.  Wait until you see what's in store for next week.  

4 hours ago, Maple Leaf said:

Very astute observation!

I like to add an emotional factor to the challenge.  Wait until you see what's in store for next week.  

oh you tease :laugh:

There are still about 70 players who have yet to submit a prediction.  Three days left until the deadline.

Just a reminder:  unlike previous games of Sole Survivor, those who got no points from Game 1 are NOT automatically eliminated.  All you need are three points from the first five games to get to the Elimination Round.

• Maple Leaf changed the title to JKB Sole Survivor competition. Fifth challenge posted.

Archived