• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Maroon Sailor

• jambo1961

• Shanks said no

All that aside, creepy as **** to think that a 52 year old thinks VIP treatment at a nightclub predominantly frequented by young girls is ok.

1 hour ago, Gashauskis9 said:

All that aside, creepy as **** to think that a 52 year old thinks VIP treatment at a nightclub predominantly frequented by young girls is ok.

No it isn't, what he gets up to while there is creepy as ****.

Signed a 52 year old.

been here before
5 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Libel laws people. Libel laws.

Only apply in England.

Defamation up here which allows for "fair comment".

Seymour M Hersh
56 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Seen him in ‘action’ live and this is no surprise.

Though not personally seen him in action a girl I know said she and her pals were subjected to his "banter" up town on occasions. She told me this back in about 2001/2 and it had happened possibly before his arrest for the rape accusation occurred . When it all blew up she was not in the least surprised. Disgusting creep was how she described him iirc. 

Remember the JKB bus to the 4-0 semi final  passing his brothers car on way back to Edinburgh, he was all smiles and laughter, until the ORIGINAL "Therapist" (not Centurysup) had his shirt held up to the window, with THE folded back.

He wasn't laughing after that, tried to get away from the bus, but driver took slip road at Eurocentral and we caught up with him again.

A bit off topic but deserved re-telling

1 hour ago, graygo said:

Signed a 52 year old.

Not the point I was making.  It’s the fact that he chooses to hang out in VIP sections so he’s around young girls, especially given his past.  Nothing wrong in general with 52 year olds clubbing.

51 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Though not personally seen him in action a girl I know said she and her pals were subjected to his "banter" up town on occasions. She told me this back in about 2001/2 and it had happened possibly before his arrest for the rape accusation occurred . When it all blew up she was not in the least surprised. Disgusting creep was how she described him iirc. 

That’s just it Seymour. He sees it as ‘banter’ as you put it but others see it as a man, whom being a ‘celebrity’ thinks he can get away with his actions as they are just a laugh to him. Not going into too much detail here (ie. location and time) but he used to drink occasionally in one of our locals, a very popular spot, and he unzipped a girls dress (a girl he didn’t know by the way) all the way down her back in front of a very busy pub. The dress fell to the ground and the poor lass was mortified. No one thought it funny in the slightest.

So yeah, disgusting creep sums him up.

3 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

1 hour ago, graygo said:

Signed a 52 year old.

Both spot on.

3 hours ago, been here before said:

Only apply in England.

Defamation up here which allows for "fair comment".

Its not fair comment to suggest someone is guilty of an offence simply because they’ve been accused of similar unfounded allegations before.

45 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

I'm sure he was banned from the Montpellier group of bars for some dodgy behaviour a few years back. 

:spoton:

Geoff the Mince
5 hours ago, Morgan said:

Seen him in ‘action’ live and this is no surprise.

Same here , sleaziing over 2 teenage girls in Majorca .

we abused him for being a pervert/Hibby and he left in the huff .

4 minutes ago, Geoff the Mince said:

Same here , sleaziing over 2 teenage girls in Majorca .

we abused him for being a pervert/Hibby and he left in the huff .

He's an absolute creep Geoff.

Glad you gave him a hard time :thumb:

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

I knew it. I just bloody knew it.

:)

As soon as I posted it I bloody well knew it.

i got in there before the usual suspect

Big Slim Stylee
3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

As the bishop said to the actress...

Makes me boke that upstanding license payers once enabled this specimen to hand out Blue Peter badges, tbh.

Albert Tatlock
6 hours ago, Morgan said:

That’s just it Seymour. He sees it as ‘banter’ as you put it but others see it as a man, whom being a ‘celebrity’ thinks he can get away with his actions as they are just a laugh to him. Not going into too much detail here (ie. location and time) but he used to drink occasionally in one of our locals, a very popular spot, and he unzipped a girls dress (a girl he didn’t know by the way) all the way down her back in front of a very busy pub. The dress fell to the ground and the poor lass was mortified. No one thought it funny in the slightest.

So yeah, disgusting creep sums him up.

Knew it would be Montpeliers.

Looks like my previous factual post has been deleted - oh well - pity people cannot post own opinions - maybe should start reading the People's Friend or the Bunty 

3 hours ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Makes me boke that upstanding license payers once enabled this specimen to hand out Blue Peter badges, tbh.

Absolutely correct Slim. he’s a total sleaze bag. He has that slimy, cheesy grin that depicts this very sort.

His brother is just an annoying Hibs shit.

9 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Ms Zico and her pal were the focus of his unwarranted attentions around that time when they were early 20s. They told him to **** off but as you say, weren’t surprised in the slightest when the stories of far worse came out.

Creepy H1B5 *****. 

Albert Tatlock
1 hour ago, Morgan said:

What makes you think it was there?

Just heard stories and that’s where he drank as it was the place to be seen back on the day.

As I said earlier, saw him in action in Cinderella’s.

The thing that really bothers me about all this is that after everything that has happened to him, he still is treading the same path. Very telling. His parents must be mortified and his brother, who I think is an ok bloke.

If you have ballsed up in the past, you should keep your head down;

Absolute clown of a man. Some people never learn.

13 hours ago, milky_26 said:

Sounds awfully like a pm session I had on here years ago with an (ex)  bouncer.  I can't say anything on here as I'd get banned and my familial sources would disown me but JL wouldn't be suing me anytime soon as the stuff i could post on him wouldn't come as any surprise and it's all true. . IIRC ITV warned their lady staff not to be alone with him.   I understand his threesome video that was leaked  by the burd he paid to have a boob job wasn't a  unique event.  Far from it. But my source could be lying of course.  From first hand experience i can say there seems to be seem  some kind of  superiority complex within the family.  I've met him and his dick head brother - who I'm sure isn't a sex pest but is a complete prick. Again, i could post a very specific example of outrageous behaviour but some family members wouldn't be happy about being reminded about it. 

Big Slim Stylee
2 hours ago, Morgan said:

Absolutely correct Slim. he’s a total sleaze bag. He has that slimy, cheesy grin that depicts this very sort.

His brother is just an annoying Hibs shit.

He's a total knob, mate. A loudmouth round the Fulham/Clelsea bars when we lived there.

12 hours ago, Jamdub said:

Hopefully a short spell in Saughton with Big Bubba as his cellmate, horrible creepy sleazy Hibernian scumbag.

Big Bubba is none of the above.    :(

3 hours ago, Albert Tatlock said:

Was a total creepy sleazball when he was DJ in Cinderella’s; and this was around 84/85.

I vaguely remember meeting him there 84ish.  Long before his brother got on radio/fame.

Some guys are their own worst enemy with women........

Governor Tarkin
8 hours ago, Morgan said:

He's an absolute creep Geoff.

Glad you gave him a hard time :thumb:

Oh, we gave him a hard time alright ;)