Dundee v Sevco

Just joe

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rudolf said:

Sevco swept up aside in the second half but to be fair, Jamie Walker and Ross Callachan were the only two adults in midfield and Walker had to go off injured leaving us with no senior midfielders.

Not a great comparison but I’m sure you knew that. 

Plus, Sevco had that "just got the manager sacked" spirit; and Miller coming back with a huge point to prove, it all gave them a temporary lift.

6 hours ago, Rudolf said:

Sevco swept up aside in the second half but to be fair, Jamie Walker and Ross Callachan were the only two adults in midfield and Walker had to go off injured leaving us with no senior midfielders.

Not a great comparison but I’m sure you knew that. 

Perhaps, but equally I don't know if we'd put money on beating them right now if they were at Tynie next. If it was just the new-old-caretaker-manager bounce, it's always bloody us!

11 hours ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

In what way am I deflecting?

Given our inability to win at the moment the bottom clubs picking up points is not good for us.

Do you fancy this squad in a relegation battle?

As soon as a thread pops up slagging The Rangers, you can rest assured that you will be there, constantly in apparent support of Rangers.  That is a fact.  

Do I fancy this squad in a relegation battle... Yes.  We won't be in one however.  

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Sarah O said:

As soon as a thread pops up slagging The Rangers, you can rest assured that you will be there, constantly in apparent support of Rangers.  That is a fact.  

Do I fancy this squad in a relegation battle... Yes.  We won't be in one however.  

Good post. 

MacDonald Jardine
15 hours ago, Sarah O said:

In what way did my posts defend "The Rangers"?

Our results at the moment are relegation candidate form.

43 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

In what way did my posts defend "The Rangers"?

Our results at the moment are relegation candidate form.

At least we can take a wee bit heart from Killie being 2 down at home to The Sheep at half time:thumbsup:

Not sure we are in a relegation battle.........yet, but we do need to turn draws into wins going forward.

I will NOT quote "starting next Saturday" as this should have been the case considering our opponents for the last 2 matches.

PS. Sorry I did not start a new thread "Sunday Football", but only realised the game at Kilmarnock had already reached HT.

MacDonald Jardine
16 minutes ago, 2205ian said:

At least we can take a wee bit heart from Killie being 2 down at home to The Sheep at half time:thumbsup:

Not sure we are in a relegation battle.........yet, but we do need to turn draws into wins going forward.

I will NOT quote "starting next Saturday" as this should have been the case considering our opponents for the last 2 matches.

PS. Sorry I did not start a new thread "Sunday Football", but only realised the game at Kilmarnock had already reached HT.

Yeah it's a terrible state to be in but the reality is that's a good result for us.

4 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

Yeah it's a terrible state to be in but the reality is that's a good result for us.

Bad news MJ........Joe Lewis has just let in a howler......need the Sheep to hang on for the last 25 minutes:mad:

6 minutes ago, 2205ian said:

Bad news MJ........Joe Lewis has just let in a howler......need the Sheep to hang on for the last 25 minutes:mad:

Stevie May helps HMFC relax from relegation fears for another week:laugh:

43 minutes ago, redjambo said:

If anyone is in any doubt about why Sevco and its fans are an affliction on this country:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/312264-cheers-billy/

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/312263-****-the-pope-and-catholicism/

I think it would be naive to tar them all with that brush but there’s certainly a scarily large chunk of their fan base with those sort of attitudes. In the case of the hard core die hards who attend away games, it appears to be the overwhelming majority. As ever, the club, the GFA and PS are doing absolutely bugger all about it.

In fairness a more moderate fan dissents on the 2nd of those 2 threads and gets shouted down.

Just seeing that league table with Aberdeen winning again makes me think of the absolute clueless plonker on here that posted "Aberdeen we're coming for yae" after the 0-0 hammering. Deary ****ing me :rolleyes2:

Archived