Dundee v Sevco

Just joe

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Just joe said:

Get in scumdee.

Hard to bet on Dundee as their really strugglin......    But if Rangers only drew against the bottom team....The Bearsden would implode.....

9 minutes ago, hueyview said:

Hard to bet on Dundee as their really strugglin......    But if Rangers only drew against the bottom team....The Bearsden would implode.....

True .??

Hoping for a Rangers win. Dundee are our relegation rivals so don't want them picking up points.

Spoiler

::troll::::troll::

3 minutes ago, Just joe said:

Hopefully my friend ?.

1 minute ago, Just joe said:

?

We can live in hope Joe.

Just now, hueyview said:

If so, the wailing and the gnashing of the teeth won!d follow.

Some hens have got more teeth than these cavemen huey.

Bazzas right boot

Can see this being a stroll for rangers, 3-0, 4-1 type or Dundee to dig in and get a draw while the commentators and fans struggle to hold back the years.

Ranger's seem to be either very good at times or complete shite.

3 minutes ago, Morgan said:

We can live in hope Joe.

Cheers Morgan   , always nice to hear from you my man .?

48 minutes ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

Can see this being a stroll for rangers, 3-0, 4-1 type or Dundee to dig in and get a draw while the commentators and fans struggle to hold back the years.

Ranger's seem to be either very good at times or complete shite.

I logically agree wholely with you.  Rangers run hot and cold.  But the seethe if they don't win...................

51 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Some hens have got more teeth than these cavemen huey.

:) love the Friday night games. Gives an excuse for a wee shandy before tomorrows game.......

2 minutes ago, hueyview said:

:) love the Friday night games. Gives an excuse for a wee shandy before tomorrows game.......

Just a wee one mind :)

3 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

BT seem to be having their usual problems with crowd noise. I have to say the pitch looks great 

pity about all the shi@te on it

I used to like McCoist.

But and I know it's Rangers but when ordinary fans are backing the club and that greedy so called fan of the club to an 800 ,000 per annum salary for managing a 3rd tier Scottish team.

That is no fan supporter or someone who is concerned about the game in any way shape or form.

Just now, jake said:

I used to like McCoist.

But and I know it's Rangers but when ordinary fans are backing the club and that greedy so called fan of the club to an 800 ,000 per annum salary for managing a 3rd tier Scottish team.

That is no fan supporter or someone who is concerned about the game in any way shape or form.

Good on him

14 minutes ago, jake said:

I used to like McCoist.

That did not sit right with most fans.   I still think he loves Rangers but he sold out to dosh.......can't have it both ways.

Know Packie Bonner through my old man.   Him, Peter Grant, Charlie Nicholas, Tommy Burns and a couple of others put dosh in to save Celtic before Mr McCann appeared on the scene..

I could see Robbo, Gary Mckay and a few other Hearts boys doing the same.

O'Hara.....   Wasn't he the scarred  villain in Enter the dragon......    Oh the possible seethe......

Archived