Suso Santana

Cheile

4 minutes ago, Dia Liom said:

What a player he was for us. 'Spanish waiter' mob ate a lot of humble pie. 

I never understood the seethe against the wee guy, I loved him

Great wee player just what we need now - a winger, quick and tricky and most importantly with a bit of attitude !Oh for a couple like him in the current team.

Love Suso. 

Good wee player, loved beating and scoring against Hibs and was superb the day it mattered most. 

2 hours ago, Dia Liom said:

What a player he was for us. 'Spanish waiter' mob ate a lot of humble pie. 

They should have, but they didn’t. They just pretended he was shite until he left. Hug... sorry... Winston Churchill and his mates got wasted in Germany and went to watch him playing for us in a pre-season friendly, and drunkenly wrote him off. Then when he started tearing up defenders they just kept pretending he was shite. It was pretty funny to be honest. :rofl:

2 hours ago, Cheile said:

Tenerife game versus Rayo Vallecano on Freesports, channel 95 on Freeview tonight, kick off 8pm.

Its showing Phil Silvers, Bilko?  No sign of football

Had an decent first few months, and an incredible last 6 months. Fo died a bit in the middle and had a lengthy injury.

Wish we had him now.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

First season he disappeared in the winter. But from then on very good. Cup final legend

9 minutes ago, Bunny Munro said:

Had an decent first few months, and an incredible last 6 months. Fo died a bit in the middle and had a lengthy injury.

Wish we had him now.

4 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

First season he disappeared in the winter. But from then on very good. Cup final legend

He was playing with a hernia and then recovering from his hernia op. When Suso was fit, Suso played and played very well. 

He had a drive and attitude we'd kill for now. 

I think its very endearing for the fans to have a player with so much heart and determination. If there was an example of a foreign player who on the field had the perfect attitude I'd rank Suso up there. Early on, he wasn't the best but he gave his all every time he was on the pitch. 

It should have been ten
2 hours ago, Joel Miller said:

Loved the wee guy. We lack players like him in our current squad :(

I'm with you mate :sad:

Archived