How big a mess is it?

RS86

Bridge of Djoum
9 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

I mentioned him because it was a valid response to your SHOUTING comment.

If you read his first post, which was a bit of a confrontational rant against me and my opinion of our current management, I think I was entitled to question how he could form a valid opinion of how our manager and team were performing on the pitch if he did not actually go to games.

Ok, ladies and gents. By decree of Thomaso The Abused, if you do not attend games you may not comment on any aspect of the team.

He doth not care if you watch online, take the comments and views from match threads or discussions with fellow fans. No attendance, no say.

Also, don't contribute to JKB, FOH, buy goods from the club or subscribe to Hearts World. 

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bridge of Djoum
15 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

I mentioned him because it was a valid response to your SHOUTING comment.

If you read his first post, which was a bit of a confrontational rant against me and my opinion of our current management, I think I was entitled to question how he could form a valid opinion of how our manager and team were performing on the pitch if he did not actually go to games.

Finally, a quick question.

If I do not attend games but I do agree with you are my points valid?

I ask because there are a prominent few who are of your mind who do not attend games, but you do spend quite some time agreeing with them or replying ''spot on''.

Thanks.

1 minute ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

Ok, ladies and gents. By decree of Thomaso The Abused, if you do not attend games you may not comment on any aspect of the team.

He doth not care if you watch online, take the comments and views from match threads or discussions with fellow fans. No attendance, no say.

Also, don't contribute to JKB, FOH, buy goods from the club or subscribe to Hearts World. 

Now who is being "victimised"!!!  :laugh:

I am always happy to debate opinions from fellow fans, but if you are going to hit me with a personal rant then you have to expect a bit of a come back - that's how it works buddy!

By the way I've already told you - keep buying the merchandise and pumping a big portion of your NY mega salary into FoH. Cheers!

3 minutes ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

Finally, a quick question.

If I do not attend games but I do agree with you are my points valid?

I ask because there are a prominent few who are of your mind who do not attend games, but you do spend quite some time agreeing with them or replying ''spot on''.

Thanks.

Do I? :huh: It has never really come to my notice, or knowledge, if a poster I agree with actually attends Hearts games.

Now that you have brought this to my attention I will stop posting "Spot on" and post "WTF do you know!"

How's that?  :thumbsup:

Bridge of Djoum
Just now, Thomaso said:

Do I? :huh: It has never really come to my notice, or knowledge, if a poster I agree with actually attends Hearts games.

Now that you have brought this to my attention I will stop posting "Spot on" and post "WTF do you know!"

How's that?  :thumbsup:

But it does come to your notice if they do not attend but disagree with you? 

You're all over the place, hen. 

15 minutes ago, Bowmans_Boot said:

For me, acceptable would be top 6 and a cup run this season, top 4 and decent cup runs next season and then building steadily from there.

I believe we are only 2 or 3 good signings away from having a team (not a squad, though) capable of challenging the for 2nd. I dont think the standard is that high in Scotland that 5 or 6 new players are needed: the right 2 or 3 would make a world of difference. 

This would work for me. I agree re the team as well. 1 or 2 players and a bit of confidence in the team and we will be far better. We have already had some good results this season and we could easily turn things round. But if we don't I won't lose my shit either.

4 minutes ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

No buddy - generally others who disagree with my football opinions do not hit me out of the blue with a long confrontation personal rant, so if they attend games or not does not come into my focus. 

You have a pop at me - I'm going to have a pop at you!  You give it out - you have to be prepared to take it back - hen!  

Bridge of Djoum
1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

No buddy - generally others who disagree with my football opinions do not hit me out of the blue with a long confrontation personal rant, so if they attend games or not does not come into my focus. 

You have a pop at me - I'm going to have a pop at you!  You give it out - you have to be prepared to take it back - hen!  

Nice attempt at deflection. 

So I write something lengthy, it's a rant. You do it, It's just your opinion?

Don't bother replying, it won't be read.

'

7 minutes ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

Nice attempt at deflection. 

So I write something lengthy, it's a rant. You do it, It's just your opinion?

Don't bother replying, it won't be read.

'

Nothing wrong with a lengthy post expressing your football opinion - yours was a lengthy confrontational rant against my football opinions.  Big difference.

Bet you have read that......:thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Not at all it's you that's absolutely mental and not very bright either.

I know you are i said you are but what am I.

You're an idiot, talking about finishing 4th quite easily while we sit outside the top six, 9 points behind newly promoted hibs having scored 13 goals in 14 games.

Yet you think any minute now we're about to go on a big run of victories :rofl: utterly delusional.

4 hours ago, No Wing Mirrors on Trains. said:

Just curiosity but how do you know if people attend games or not?

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, RudiHMFC said:

I know you are i said you are but what am I.

You're an idiot, talking about finishing 4th quite easily while we sit outside the top six, 9 points behind newly promoted hibs having scored 13 goals in 14 games.

Yet you think any minute now we're about to go on a big run of victories :rofl: utterly delusional.

You're a total clown. I've not said it is going to happen I said it could happen. If you were able to read properly you'd understand what I meant but clearly your IQ is in single digits. Our squad currently is as good if not better than 9 of the teams in the league. Are you saying it is impossible that with some quality additions in January and improved confidence by getting some wins in any fashion (ugly or pretty) for that to happen?  I've no idea why dunces like you go to football if your glass is always ****ing empty like your head. 

Bridge of Djoum
2 hours ago, wavydavy said:

Just curiosity but how do you know if people attend games or not?

The individuals I was referring to have admitted as much.

Bazzas right boot
10 hours ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Perhaps we could appoint Nicola Sturgeon and she could just blame the Tooooaaaaaries for all our woes. Bad signings??  It's Tooaarryyy cuts to blame. Bad referring decisions.  "Toaarryyy austerity " (in banal central belt tone, of course). Dundee's failed bit for city of culture? Oh ma sides...anyway that of course is down to The Tooaries. 

It won't take 14 years to fix our mess, that I'll put my house on ( I could actually do that, it'll be paid by then!).?

2 hours ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

You're a total clown. I've not said it is going to happen I said it could happen. If you were able to read properly you'd understand what I meant but clearly your IQ is in single digits. Our squad currently is as good if not better than 9 of the teams in the league. Are you saying it is impossible that with some quality additions in January and improved confidence by getting some wins in any fashion (ugly or pretty) for that to happen?  I've no idea why dunces like you go to football if your glass is always ****ing empty like your head. 

If our squad is that good what must you think of the manager? 

I'm telling you that we won't finish 4th no matter who we throw at it in January, I go to football because I love watching and playing football, I'm just not a delusional idiot who can't see things for what they are unlike you.

You should try to calm down as well btw, you seem very uptight.

4 hours ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

It won't take 14 years to fix our mess, that I'll put my house on ( I could actually do that, it'll be paid by then!).?

Well done BDH. You're a trooper!

1 hour ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Pretty revelatory stuff from Craig there. We need both left and right sided players. Neilson and Cathro had different ideas, presumably they thought you could play with an all right sided squad. Possibly as DoF with overall control of football matters Craig could have pointed out the errors of their footballing philosophy. 

On 23/11/2017 at 15:25, pattythejambo said:

I feel your pain my grandson is of the same opinion, he has lost interest due to the style of football we play, kids now are taught to play from the back through midfield trying to link with the forwards but get to first team then that all goes out the window.

When we try and play that way the fans start screeching for the players to “git it up the ****ing park!” 

23 minutes ago, Paul Shark said:

Pretty revelatory stuff from Craig there. We need both left and right sided players. Neilson and Cathro had different ideas, presumably they thought you could play with an all right sided squad. Possibly as DoF with overall control of football matters Craig could have pointed out the errors of their footballing philosophy. 

When he does that, the fans start screeching: “He’s a dictator of football and he’s interfeerin!”

46 minutes ago, Paul Shark said:

Whatever happened to the Principles of Play that was to be applied right through the club.Reading that article gives the impression that Levein has just watched on and let the apprentices get on with it.

14 minutes ago, tolcross lad said:

Whatever happened to the Principles of Play that was to be applied right through the club.Reading that article gives the impression that Levein has just watched on and let the apprentices get on with it.

I totally agree, it was easy when he had a buffer zone ( head coach) to talk about Principles of Play and coaching conveyor belts etc. Now that he's directly in the firing line re team performances, it **** that, let's get back to basics and start signing players that can actually kick the ball with their left foot and can run fast. In reply to Ryder, since when has Craig Levein ever been worried with what the media or Hearts fans think ?

Archived