Monday Night Fitba interview with Perry Kitchen

Skippy Doodle

Skippy Doodle

Tune in to @RadioSaltire Wednesday 29th November at 5pm where we will be chatting live to @PerryKitchen23 on the phone. Any questions you want answered please leave below (best ones will be asked)

image.jpeg

Will this get released on the podcasts at some point? Wont be able to listen but would be intrigued to here his thoughts on things

Skippy Doodle
Just now, sadj said:

Will this get released on the podcasts at some point? Wont be able to listen but would be intrigued to here his thoughts on things

Yeah buddy we will look to have it out on podcast form as well ?

How does he feel about being shipped out?  Was he happy with the move, or would he rather have stayed? 

Can he explain what happened at the end of last season (from January onwards) ?

Does he feel the team got weaker when we lost Rherras?

Whats his view of the footballing set up at Hearts, does he feel the current DoF model with the present incumbent is sustainable ?

What can Scottish football learn from the MLS and football in America or vice versa in order to grow?

What differences did he see in management and coaching between Neilson and Cathro, which style suited him as a player?

Who was his favourite co-player in the time he was at the club?  Also, who does he think was the best player during his time at Hearts? (not necessarily having to be the same person!)

Howdy Doody Jambo

It seemed to me that he played very deep on top of the defence, why did he not push up the field? 

Skippy Doodle

A little bump as a reminder for our show this coming Wednesday at 5pm on radio saltire - looking to have a mix of studio & phone guests over the coming months 

I'd love an interview with Ian Black, also think if Robbie Neilson was avaliable would make for a cracking episode.

For Perry i'd ask how did the move to Hearts come about, through his agent or was he approached by hearts scouting or where it developed from, did hearts source accomodation/travel etc. Would be a good insight to just how much the club do to get thier man on board.

If questions are still being taken,

I'd like to hear his opinion on the standard of refereeing, does he feel it favours the old firm?

How would the 2016 Hearts team have fared in the MLS?

Thoughts on Cathro? His take on Levein, and his influence at that time?

Was Tziolis really unlikeable, or am I being unfair when considering him my least favourite ever Hearts player? 

Best player he played with at Hearts?

Would he recommend a move to Hearts to any Americans in a similar position to him when we signed him?

Last one...any thoughts on the high level of player turnover we’ve had in last few seasons?

What was the biggest difference between robbie and cathro in how they spoke to the players in the lead up to and half time of a match.  Both have been accused as over complicating tatics and instructions, how was each at putting the message across. 

How many ‘captain america’ T-shirts does he own? And was he consulted over it or did they just appear?

what was his favourite memory of his time  in Gorgie?

Another one actually

was he consulted over The captaincy/squad number change in summer? And how did he fee about it?

rudi must stay

Some questions

Was Cathro a bully when he was Hearts manager? Always got that impression

Did Neilson becoming MK Dons manager suprise him?

Did you feel you (Kitchen) were given enough chances to impress as a Hearts player

Is he enjoying his football playing in Denmark for his new club?

How does he compare the standard in the Danish Superliga to the Scottish Premier League? 

Skippy Doodle

Great stuff here guys and plenty to cover in an hour. Remember and listen live at 5pm tomorrow on radio saltire

Skippy Doodle

‪Apologies but our live interview with @PerryKitchen23 has now been rescheduled for Wednesday 6th December at 5pm on radio saltire ‬

Skippy Doodle
13 minutes ago, kila said:

Hopefully gives more away than he did with his interview with the EEN that came out today

That is why I am moving the interview to next week. We want to approach the chat In a different way

Anderson saw this and nipped in first. Usual from that shitehouse. The Monday Night boys will do a much better job

rudi must stay
32 minutes ago, Skippy Doodle said:

That is why I am moving the interview to next week. We want to approach the chat In a different way

You should phone him in the middle of the night :D

Archived