JKB continues sponsorship of Half Time Heroes

davemclaren

1 hour ago, Darkwhisky7 said:

A great initiative by JKB. Hundreds of kids have had a brilliant experience doing this.

This is JKB's 8th consecutive year sponsoring Half-time Heroes.

Well done everyone for subscribing and making this happen. I genuinely enjoy watching them do their lap of honour, they look so proud and happy. 

Thanks to everyone on JKB for the continued support on behalf of all the staff in the Community Coaching & Football Development Department. The feedback we get from the kids and coaches involved in the Half Time Heroes is exceptional.

cheers

Chalky

Dagger Is Back

Through my work I know a lot of the kids attending particularly those from KSQ.

You just can’t overestimate what it means to these little ones to be able to participate  in such a brilliant day

Well done JKB

Can't believe it has been 8 years already! keep it up for another couple and some proto antipodean will have to put footnotes in the autosig :-)
Seriously well done to us brainwashing the next generation of Arseholes

I'm going to keep saying this until someone (even if they're half pissed) agrees with me, JKB should be in the Hall of Fame.

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/11/2017 at 19:42, davemclaren said:

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/6346

Thanks to all our members, particularly our subscribed members, who allow us to continue doing this. 

There should be a mention in a future match programme re our sponsorship so a big thanks again to our members for enabling us to do this for a further season. 

72281797-9BD4-4DBC-A8D7-22FE5630E558.jpeg

Archived