Iconic 78 shirt for pre order

Maroon Sailor

25 minutes ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Going by the comments, it seems the manufacturer has got the sizing all wrong. I picked up a New York Cosmos reissue from Classic Football Shirts that was produced by Umbro and the sizing is spot on. I don't know why there isn't any consistency. 

I’m really gutted it’s too big. If I can’t get a swap for a large then just need to be a pretty bit memrobila for the games room I don’t have.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mine arrived this morning. Was worried about it not fitting after reading the comments on here but glad to say that it fits nicely. It is a bit bigger than a normal medium but not excessively so. They've done a very good job of reproducing the shirt. I had a mint, unworn long sleeve original which I sold around 8/9 years ago. Always kinda regretted that but happy that I now have one that I can wear instead of an original hanging in a cupboard.

On ‎21‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 19:52, roscogt1 said:

Cheers maroons. Hopefully I’ll get a swap but you’re first dibs if it falls through. Planning on being hungover on Saturday so won’t manage Perth but will be at the derby on the 27th. 

Hi Rosco. hope your hangovers ok now. what's the latest with the top. cheers 

12 hours ago, maroonsgotop said:

Hi Rosco. hope your hangovers ok now. what's the latest with the top. cheers 

Killer hangover yesterday. In the bad books with the wife but great night out.

I’ve had no luck getting a medium so I’m looking to sell my large. As I say, it’s all as it was when collected, only on once but too big for me, so if you’re happy to meet before the derby on Wednesday it’s yours for £50. Pm me when you get a minute. 

Cheers maroons.

Just popped a cheeky bid on the Large available on eBay. If won it will find its way to the club for signing before being auctioned at the next Hearts fundraiser ;)

1 hour ago, roscogt1 said:

Killer hangover yesterday. In the bad books with the wife but great night out.

I’ve had no luck getting a medium so I’m looking to sell my large. As I say, it’s all as it was when collected, only on once but too big for me, so if you’re happy to meet before the derby on Wednesday it’s yours for £50. Pm me when you get a minute. 

Cheers maroons.

just sent you a PM

5 hours ago, Mollo said:

Thought delivery was certain before Xmas? Anyone else not received theirs yet :(

no not received mine yet either 

crichiejambos
11 hours ago, Jamos said:

Just popped a cheeky bid on the Large available on eBay. If won it will find its way to the club for signing before being auctioned at the next Hearts fundraiser ;)

How cheeky? Up to £82!!!  

On 24/12/2017 at 11:14, allyjambo said:

no not received mine yet either 

Turns out mine arrived a fair few days ago and my wife wrapped it up as a Christmas present for me ?

2 hours ago, GTJT said:

Anyone interested in swapping a medium for a small? 

I will buy it from you if you can’t get one. 

Nelly Terraces

Getting rid of my small as it's far too big for me. Think the wife was more dissapointed than me - though agree with her assessment that it's 'like a tent.'?

41 minutes ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Getting rid of my small as it's far too big for me. Think the wife was more dissapointed than me - though agree with her assessment that it's 'like a tent.'?

Not so good for you mate. But my offer to purchase still available.

GorgieRulesApply
6 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

i'll take it mate

Samuel Camazzola
20 hours ago, allyjambo said:

Turns out mine arrived a fair few days ago and my wife wrapped it up as a Christmas present for me ?

Was it wrapped as a present for you that you paid for yourself? 

1 hour ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Was it wrapped as a present for you that you paid for yourself? 

Yeah it was, I did see the funny side though. 

The White Cockade

was panicking after reading this thread that my XL would resemble the Hindenburg

Luckily although it's bigger sized than the normal Hearts top it wasn't mega big and does the job

Only issue for me is that the collar looks a bit strange anybody else think that?

10 hours ago, Nelly Terraces said:

Hi mate, I will take it off your hands, how much you wanting for it?

I won the shirt on eBay so as I edge towards my FOH 1874 pin badge, I will ask admins if I can pop it up for auction to include a little meet and greet with a signing by your selected player at ORIAM. Oh it’s a large by the way ;) the full proceeds will go to FOH

Got the top for Xmas and it fits me perfectly. However I am a tall, skinny freak. So probably explains why you fat Barstewards ::troll::can't fit in to yours :10900: 

queensferryjambo
On 11/24/2017 at 23:00, Ryder said:

Fair enough chief. It’s something you would obviously know a lot more about than I do. I 100% think you will see these tops for £100 - £150 in a couple of months time though. :thumbsup:

First Ebay sale of one just went for £88.61 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/heart-of-midlothian-football-shirt-40th-Anniversary-1978-Shirt-SIZE-LARGE-/272989375910?ul_noapp=true&nma=true&si=IOjpILQo%2FhGFd%2FlNwC6xuElVXms%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Archived