Shares

Daz_1874_HMFC

I spoke to Derek Watson at one of the Murrayfield games about this and he said he was working on sorting it out. I even offered to help to clear up the mess so that the trust can be wound up. I ill try and collar him again on Saturday and see where that goes. I am sure the club must have a note of the registered address for the shares but the last time I contacted Jaqui she replied it was NOTHING to do with the club.

Worthing Jambo
5 minutes ago, brownkg said:

I spoke to Derek Watson at one of the Murrayfield games about this and he said he was working on sorting it out. I even offered to help to clear up the mess so that the trust can be wound up. I ill try and collar him again on Saturday and see where that goes. I am sure the club must have a note of the registered address for the shares but the last time I contacted Jaqui she replied it was NOTHING to do with the club.

Thanks for that.

It would be in everyone’s interest to get it resolved and closed down.

4 minutes ago, Worthing Jambo said:

Thanks for that.

It would be in everyone’s interest to get it resolved and closed down.

I have also spoken to Equiniti re the shares and they said there as no charge just a form to fill in. Will report back next week.

Not planning on selling but I have moved house since I bought mine so thanks for reminding me I need to change the address officially.

6 hours ago, brownkg said:

I have also spoken to Equiniti re the shares and they said there as no charge just a form to fill in. Will report back next week.

I tried to speak to Equinity today but got onto their automted system.

This suggests that I cannot have the shares that are in someone elses name, HOMST, transferred to my name.

Only the named shareholder can do so

So back to HOMST who sadly do not respond to my emails.

I also raised this with the club who said contact Equinity!

I have been chasing these shares for more than 5 years and even got loyalty points from the club based on my HOMST share certificate.

I might take legal advice on as it appears to be a very dodgy position HOMST find themselves in unless the situation is resolved.

Worthing Jambo

The treasurer email bounced back too.

Maybe Brownkg can get somewhere and this can finally be put to bed.

It must be bugging someone that was involved so surely they want it resolved?

Worthing Jambo
On 24/11/2017 at 16:25, davemclaren said:

This seens to have been going on for years. Does the Supporters Trust actually still exist?

Dave,

Is the shareholders association privy to who holds what shares, or is it a case of just proving you are a shareholder?

Wondering if there is any information amongst the group that may help?

2 minutes ago, Worthing Jambo said:

Dave,

Is the shareholders association privy to who holds what shares, or is it a case of just proving you are a shareholder?

Wondering if there is any information amongst the group that may help?

I don’t think so. These shares must be registered in someone’s name at the moment and they can transfer them to whoever they like, if they wanted to. 

Worthing Jambo
3 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

I don’t think so. These shares must be registered in someone’s name at the moment and they can transfer them to whoever they like, if they wanted to. 

Thanks Dave.

supposed to be in the trusts name?

11 hours ago, davemclaren said:

My understanding is that HOMST were in the process of purchasing 250,000 shares from Pentland Securities Holdings Ltd (Leslie Deans). Whether that transaction was completed I do not know. If so then HOMST probably hold the shsres. If not then shares may still be held by PSH Ltd.

Does anyone know if shareholders names are disclosed at Companies House and if so can check listing?

15 minutes ago, ollie2004 said:

My understanding is that HOMST were in the process of purchasing 250,000 shares from Pentland Securities Holdings Ltd (Leslie Deans).

PSH seems to have been dissolved in 2005.

2 hours ago, ollie2004 said:

My understanding is that HOMST were in the process of purchasing 250,000 shares from Pentland Securities Holdings Ltd (Leslie Deans). Whether that transaction was completed I do not know. If so then HOMST probably hold the shsres. If not then shares may still be held by PSH Ltd.

Does anyone know if shareholders names are disclosed at Companies House and if so can check listing?

I think you can check. 

2 hours ago, davemclaren said:

I think you can check. 

Companies House have a 'bulk' shareholders list on file,(for Heart of Midlothian plc) but you need to phone up to request a copy of it in CD form.

(now it might be available as a download, but you still need to contact them to request it)

I'm not sure how detailed it is and if it will show all individual shareholders and their addresses. 

7 hours ago, SUTOL said:

PSH seems to have been dissolved in 2005.

Therefore the shares must have been transferred to someone, presumably HOMST as the certificate I received had a covering letter dated 9 June 2010.

In addition I have copies of a series of emails between Derek Watson and Leslie Deans between August and October 2016 discussing this subject.

I can only assume the shares were not transferred because of some Companies House red tape!

Worthing Jambo

I’m a bit bemused that no one seems to know anything!

There must be a raft of ITKers somewhere?!

There must be more than two of us with those HOMST certificates?

How about we go fifty fifty on the 250,000 shares?

Should be worth enough for a pint each :)

Joking aside, it’s time it was resolved.

20 minutes ago, Worthing Jambo said:

I’m a bit bemused that no one seems to know anything!

There must be a raft of ITKers somewhere?!

There must be more than two of us with those HOMST certificates?

How about we go fifty fifty on the 250,000 shares?

Should be worth enough for a pint each :)

Joking aside, it’s time it was resolved.

I agree 100% mate.

7 years and counting dince HOMST issued the certificates some 474 I think!

Worthing Jambo
11 hours ago, ollie2004 said:

I agree 100% mate.

7 years and counting dince HOMST issued the certificates some 474 I think!

I can’t believe that the PHMs on here didn’t have one! ?

48 minutes ago, Worthing Jambo said:

I can’t believe that the PHMs on here didn’t have one! ?

Somebody does know but either is possibly afraid to talk or hiding something!

Worthing Jambo

I think whoever knows what the score is should be entitled to be give a response before any accusations can be made.

However, if no one comes forward, it does make you wonder what happened to those shares?

54 minutes ago, Worthing Jambo said:

Any news?

No!

Equiniti promised response within 10 working days to my email.

Worthing Jambo
16 hours ago, ollie2004 said:

No!

Brownkg was going to try and make contact.

2 hours ago, Worthing Jambo said:

Brownkg was going to try and make contact.

The more people contact Equiniti the more chance we get an answer mate.

Worthing Jambo

I might know some people that work there.

I’ll make enquiries.

1 hour ago, ollie2004 said:

The more people contact Equiniti the more chance we get an answer mate.

On Saturday, December 02, 2017 at 20:06, ollie2004 said:

No!

Discussed possible share transfer with Equiniti today.

Big problem as shares appear not to have been transferred correctly between Leslie Deans business and HOMST.

These shares appear to be in limbo until HOMST and Leslie Deans get it sorted.

This has been exacerbated by Deans business being disdolved in 2005.

Derek Watson - I hope you get this sorted and soon or we may need to consider the next step for the 474 awaiting their shares from the Save Our Hearts campaign!

Sorry for the delay in replying. Sadly i never managed to get a old of Derek on saturday and cannot find his contact number anywhere. the reason for my delay is due to my son having an appointment with the beaks at Hampden. suffice to say te SFA are a joke all way through te various guises.
I will endevour to speak to  Derek again this weekend failing that equiniti will be at the AGM and  I can try and quiz them tere.

4 hours ago, brownkg said:

Sorry for the delay in replying. Sadly i never managed to get a old of Derek on saturday and cannot find his contact number anywhere. the reason for my delay is due to my son having an appointment with the beaks at Hampden. suffice to say te SFA are a joke all way through te various guises.
I will endevour to speak to  Derek again this weekend failing that equiniti will be at the AGM and  I can try and quiz them tere.

Cheers mate. 

Another week another apology. Derek turned up at 1 minute to kick off, disappeared somewhere at half time and left before the end I never got a chance to speak to him

43 minutes ago, brownkg said:

Another week another apology. Derek turned up at 1 minute to kick off, disappeared somewhere at half time and left before the end I never got a chance to speak to him

It sounds like he knows you are after him.

19 hours ago, brownkg said:

Does he post on here?

All we want is some explanation from him/HOMST as to what has happened to our shares.

We are not after his blood - YET!

Archived