Shares

Daz_1874_HMFC

Daz_1874_HMFC

Has anyone gone about changing address details for the shares that were offered for sale to raise money before admin? 

Recently received the AGM info but went to an old address, had a look online with the company Equinti but can’t find a reference number to match my shares to change online 

I think you need to write them a letter.

I tried doing it by email/phone and they sent a confirmation to my old address! 

I'm not near there anymore and have no contact details for the new owners. So I still need to get myself sorted as well.

Maybe worth a try contacting the club and getting them to do it. 

32 minutes ago, Daz_1874_HMFC said:

Has anyone gone about changing address details for the shares that were offered for sale to raise money before admin? 

Recently received the AGM info but went to an old address, had a look online with the company Equinti but can’t find a reference number to match my shares to change online 

Call Equiniti on this number ...

0371 384 2492

Lines open 8:30am - 5:30pm M-F

7 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Call Equiniti on this number ...

0371 384 2492

Lines open 8:30am - 5:30pm M-F

I still havent had my certificate as it went to my old address do you think they would give me another ?

Just now, Jamboelite said:

I still havent had my certificate as it went to my old address do you think they would give me another ?

No, unless you write into them and the letter is witnessed by a Notary or similar. 

9 minutes ago, Jamboelite said:

I think you just need to write a disclaimer and fill it a most share certificate form, which they will send you. 

3 minutes ago, jimbojambo said:

Does anyone know if it is possible to buy shares?

If you can find a seller, then yes. 

As as they are not listed, you need to find a seller and agree a price. 

Once done, you can complete a Stock Transfer Form, available from Equinti’s website.  

The cost of this is a percentage of the consideration/sell price.  

New certificates will then be issued. 

Bungalow Bill
8 minutes ago, jimbojambo said:

Does anyone know if it is possible to buy shares?

Shouldn’t be difficult to find a seller. The shares bought to save the club in 2012/2013 (£110 for £1000 shares I think), give the holder no benefits whatsoever.  

I have 200 pre Romanov shares and I receive 10 loyalty points per season for these ones though. But I don’t know if someone else would get this benefit if I sold this allocation of shares. 

Do you think that the shares will ever have a monetary value ie a recognised price per share that they would be traded at? 

I bought two lots as one of the 4,000+ that bought in November 2013 and have no intention of selling but wondered if they will ever have a financial value?

Bungalow Bill
5 minutes ago, eyesandears said:

Do you think that the shares will ever have a monetary value ie a recognised price per share that they would be traded at? 

I bought two lots as one of the 4,000+ that bought in November 2013 and have no intention of selling but wondered if they will ever have a financial value?

The shares have a value now unless the company is worth zero, they are just not traded on the exchange. The seller and buyer would need to agree a price. 

I’ve contemplated selling/gifting some of my 2013 shares to a mate who couldn’t afford them at the time. He just wants the certificate which most fans simply want to have. 

I bought my first shares in 2005 when Vlad was hoovering them all up. 

Just now, eyesandears said:

As long as they are not listed, they will have no value (pre and post Vlad), or only be worth what a seller or buyer can agree. 

I haven’t sold any since we were delisted.   I have gifted some though. 

16 minutes ago, Apache Mal said:

The shares have a value now unless the company is worth zero, they are just not traded on the exchange. The seller and buyer would need to agree a price. 

I’ve contemplated selling/gifting some of my 2013 shares to a mate who couldn’t afford them at the time. He just wants the certificate which most fans simply want to have. 

16 minutes ago, Paolo said:

As long as they are not listed, they will have no value (pre and post Vlad), or only be worth what a seller or buyer can agree. 

I haven’t sold any since we were delisted.   I have gifted some though. 

Thanks guys. As I say it's incidental as I, like everyone else, was simply making an emotional donation at the time that I could afford to lose. Well well worth it to help get the club to the end of that season before it tipped over. 

16 minutes ago, Apache Mal said:

Does anyone know what happened with those shares held by HOMST on behalf of subscribers.

I have tried in vain to get them put into my name but cannot get any answers even from the club,

25 minutes ago, Apache Mal said:

The shares have a monetary value now, they are just not traded on the exchange. 

Correct, the pre-admin shares were mentioned in last years accounts.. 

From last years accounts.

image.thumb.png.6a84778d1d62b1fbe4aa95b15bf2c582.png

There are 156,478,232 shares in issue. 

4 hours ago, Daz_1874_HMFC said:

Do you have an account on Shareview? 

I changed my address last week using it (or at least I hope I did!). 

If you have an account you can login and there is a section for changing your address. 

The Establishment

I seem to have 2 tranches of shares so get 2 AGM invites etc. It is under same address, same name. Is there an easy way to merge into one account? Seems wasteful

Worthing Jambo
29 minutes ago, ollie2004 said:

Does anyone know what happened with those shares held by HOMST on behalf of subscribers.

I have tried in vain to get them put into my name but cannot get any answers even from the club,

I’d like to know too.

Still got the numbered false certificate from the trust.

Anyone??!

8 minutes ago, The Establishment said:

I seem to have 2 tranches of shares so get 2 AGM invites etc. It is under same address, same name. Is there an easy way to merge into one account? Seems wasteful

Yes.  Send Equinti both certificated.  They will merge at no cost. 

Is this the Vlad shares? I bought them  the final year of Romanov reign, was £110 for a certain amount . Never received anything in return.

In all honesty I’d forgotten all about them. Think I’ve moved twice since then.

12 minutes ago, clanmac said:

Is this the Vlad shares? I bought them  the final year of Romanov reign, was £110 for a certain amount . Never received anything in return.

Contact the club or Equinti and explain the situation, Ann said when she took over they would issue certificates for those admin era shares.

Footballfirst
1 hour ago, eyesandears said:

It depends on what the market value the club is.

At £1m each share would be worth 0.6p

At £5m 3p

At £10m 6p

...... and so on

5 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

It depends on what the market value the club is.

At £1m each share would be worth 0.6p

At £5m 3p

At £10m 6p

...... and so on

Thanks FF. Retirement will have to wait until we win the Champions League :wheelchair:

20 hours ago, Worthing Jambo said:

I’d like to know too.

Still got the numbered false certificate from the trust.

Anyone??!

I have still got the certificate and a series of e-mails from HMFC and Derek Watson, but nothing transferring the shares into my name.

Any thoughts on what to do next?

23 minutes ago, ollie2004 said:

I have still got the certificate and a series of e-mails from HMFC and Derek Watson, but nothing transferring the shares into my name.

Any thoughts on what to do next?

The trust (if they exist) also hold shares in my name. Ive tried e-mails with no response back. Ive also move house long ago so any correspondence (certificate) won't come to me. Id almost written it off before reading this. Does anyone know if Derek Watson still involved?

Jambo dans les Pyrenees
3 minutes ago, Paul Allen said:

Anyone know how to defrost them? Mine are still frozen.

Let it go.

22 hours ago, stevie1874 said:

The trust (if they exist) also hold shares in my name. Ive tried e-mails with no response back. Ive also move house long ago so any correspondence (certificate) won't come to me. Id almost written it off before reading this. Does anyone know if Derek Watson still involved?

I emailed Derek Watson earlier today, no reply as yet, however the Supporters Trust is listed currently on HMFC website 

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/pages/supporterstrust

Derek is still listed.

Perhaps we need to approach both again to see if there is an update.

I believe Leslie Deans may be involved in some capacity regarding any shares transfer from HOMST to supporters!

50 minutes ago, ollie2004 said:

I emailed Derek Watson earlier today, no reply as yet, however the Supporters Trust is listed currently on HMFC website 

Derek is still listed.

I believe Leslie Deans may be involved in some capacity regarding any shares transfer from HOMST to supporters!

This seens to have been going on for years. Does the Supporters Trust actually still exist?

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

This seens to have been going on for years. Does the Supporters Trust actually still exist?

As I posted earlier it is still listed on the current HMFC website. Board members include Derek Watson.

I know this issue has gone on for years mate. I have tried in vain to get it sorted. If you remember it arose from the Save Our Hearts campaign through Gary Mackay. I think, may be wrong, that HOMST bought a large number of HMFC shares from Leslie Deans and they were lodged in HOMST's name later to be transferred to those of us who left their money in SOH.

1 hour ago, ollie2004 said:

Derek is still listed.

Thanks Ollie I’ll give it another go ?

On 22/11/2017 at 20:43, SUTOL said:

Contact the club or Equinti and explain the situation, Ann said when she took over they would issue certificates for those admin era shares.

Cheers will do.

2 hours ago, stevie1874 said:

Thanks Ollie I’ll give it another go ?

PM me mate and I will forward copy emails!

19 hours ago, ollie2004 said:

PM me mate and I will forward copy emails!

Tried to send PM but can't, don't know if your box full?

Big Slim Stylee
On 11/22/2017 at 12:28, clanmac said:

I did similar. Was/am living abroad. Never seen a sausage in return!

1 hour ago, stevie1874 said:

In box is empty mate.

I will try to email you probably tomorrow though.

Worthing Jambo
On 24/11/2017 at 16:35, ollie2004 said:

As I posted earlier it is still listed on the current HMFC website. Board members include Derek Watson.

I know this issue has gone on for years mate. I have tried in vain to get it sorted. If you remember it arose from the Save Our Hearts campaign through Gary Mackay. I think, may be wrong, that HOMST bought a large number of HMFC shares from Leslie Deans and they were lodged in HOMST's name later to be transferred to those of us who left their money in SOH.

Somebody must know what the situation is?

A bit of a worry that no one wants to comment.

Maybe Leslie Deans can clarify the situation?

22 hours ago, ollie2004 said:

In box is empty mate.

I will try to email you probably tomorrow though.

Tried eailing you with no success.

However I emailed both club and HOMST with earlier emsils from DW.

portobellojambo1
On 22/11/2017 at 14:58, Daz_1874_HMFC said:

If you set up a profile on Equiniti's website you can do it online. Login and there is a list of options on the right hand side of the page, as you look at it. One of those is to change your home address. I did it about 2.5 yrs ago and everything comes to my present address now.

On Saturday, November 25, 2017 at 15:24, stevie1874 said:

Not got it but I have emailed both club and HOMST about this..

Perhaps do the same mate.

My email inbox may be sending stuff to junk mail so will check again.

On 24/11/2017 at 16:25, davemclaren said:

As the Trust (sic) are not even close to complying with FSA / FCA regulations, I’d guess that Jane Lewis, Derek Watson, and the others will be keeping well out of sight.

20 minutes ago, The Gasman said:

As the Trust (sic) are not even close to complying with FSA / FCA regulations, I’d guess that Jane Lewis, Derek Watson, and the others will be keeping well out of sight.

Only time will tell I suppose.

However the club surely has some influence if they allow them to list on their website.

29 minutes ago, ollie2004 said:

Only time will tell I suppose.

However the club surely has some influence if they allow them to list on their website.

To be honest, I suspect that the listing is an old one that’s never been removed, rather than anything current, or anything backed in any way at all by the current Board at Hearts.

There was a thread on here about a year or two back (sorry, I can’t remember who started it) with folk trying to get the same answers / info that you are - it might be worth trying to find that to give you a head start.  

24 minutes ago, The Gasman said:

To be honest, I suspect that the listing is an old one that’s never been removed, rather than anything current, or anything backed in any way at all by the current Board at Hearts.

There was a thread on here about a year or two back (sorry, I can’t remember who started it) with folk trying to get the same answers / info that you are - it might be worth trying to find that to give you a head start.  

The listing appesrs to be current as the AGM stuff is also shown.

I recall the other thread indeed I posted a few times on it. 

I think the problem might be the fact the shares were not listed properly by HOMST but now question why snd what has become of them!

4 hours ago, portobellojambo1 said:

If you set up a profile on Equiniti's website you can do it online. Login and there is a list of options on the right hand side of the page, as you look at it. One of those is to change your home address. I did it about 2.5 yrs ago and everything comes to my present address now.

Thank you, I've been meaning to change my address for a couple of years now, so will give this a go.

Worthing Jambo
4 hours ago, ollie2004 said:

The listing appesrs to be current as the AGM stuff is also shown.

I recall the other thread indeed I posted a few times on it. 

I think the problem might be the fact the shares were not listed properly by HOMST but now question why snd what has become of them!

I don’t think that thread got anywhere either.

Maybe this time we just keep this thread on the first page until someone in the know answers?

Worthing Jambo

Does anyone on here personally know anybody associated with the trust?

Maybe they can encourage them to come in and clear up the situation?

12 minutes ago, Worthing Jambo said:

The secretary email address just bounces back as undelivered :(

My emails to the secretary have been delivered. Possibe her inbox is full.

9 hours ago, Worthing Jambo said:

I don’t think that thread got anywhere either.

Maybe this time we just keep this thread on the first page until someone in the know answers?

If my information is correct then HOMST acquired 250,000 shares from Leslie Deans Pentland Securities Holdings Ltd for £87,500.

If correct where sre these shares snd why were they not passed on to the SOH campaigners who left money in the fund.

Archived