• Last Reply
Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

There it is.

It's Scottish footballs fault.

What a twat, is that Lambert?

It's unfair...

Ffs, no self awareness.

Our next international manager with head in sand. 

I will quite happily accept 40 million hand out to challenge if they fancy it.

But no. They would rather loan players to teams who don't threaten them 

3 minutes ago, Gorgiewave said:

A massive gulf.

image.png.42cdfebe4533b9435325a017a44c4dc0.png

Feck me. Spent a large  part of my life sailing in and out of that gulf through the straits of hormuz.

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

Feck me. Spent a large  part of my life sailing in and out of that gulf through the straits of hormuz.

Sleep deprivation John

Just now, BelgeJambo said:

Sleep deprivation John

At  times aye. Worst was the Falklands conflict. 4 hrs sleep every 48 hrs. For approx 6 weeks solid.

This is one of the rare occasions that we get to see Celtic completely and utterly outclassed and made to look completely ordinary (and that's being generous). But, it just highlights the massive gap between teams now and that football is no way shape or form a level playing field. The gap between us and Celtic is absolutely massive and the gap between them and PSG etc is equally massive. We have no chance of winning the league and they have no chance of winning the CL. Total shite. Brilliant result tonight though!!!!

2 minutes ago, Jambos_1874 said:

This is one of the rare occasions that we get to see Celtic completely and utterly outclassed and made to look completely ordinary (and that's being generous). But, it just highlights the massive gap between teams now and that football is no way shape or form a level playing field. The gap between us and Celtic is absolutely massive and the gap between them and PSG etc is equally massive. We have no chance of winning the league and they have no chance of winning the CL. Total shite. Brilliant result tonight though!!!!

This pretty much sums things up, even the Champions League has adjusted into maybe 4 levels of ability, the gap between them is slowly increasing.

Not got much interest in this but just seen Celtic's goal. A simple but well executed move off the training ground. Why can't our coaches teach our players a few different drills from corners like that?

been here before
18 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Scored in the first minute too.

The Bhoys :gok:

Traditionally consolation goals come towards the latter stages of a game as opposed to the first minute.

The media will think they are world beaters when they do the same to brechin in the cup and that's about the same gap as them and Europe's top clubs

1 minute ago, been here before said:

Traditionally consolation goals come towards the latter stages of a game as opposed to the first minute.

:rofl:

It really is hard to put into words the sheer joy of then being on the receiving end of an absolute annihilation.

Welcome to the real world ya sellik b........ I bet you somehow think this state of affairs is unfair...............ha ha ha ha ha

Just now, gowestjambo said:

It really is hard to put into words the sheer joy of then being on the receiving end of an absolute annihilation.

Welcome to the real world ya sellik b........ I bet you somehow think this state of affairs is unfair...............ha ha ha ha ha

:yas:

Celtic scum.

20 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

Not got much interest in this but just seen Celtic's goal. A simple but well executed move off the training ground. Why can't our coaches teach our players a few different drills from corners like that?

We have done it twice recently. Unfortunately we have Goncalves they have Dembele.

Will the sub-humans otherwise known as Celtic supporters start to turn on Brendan or will they just be happy that he's got the measure of Ayr United?

I just get the feeling that in the complete absence of IQs, some of them will be getting a wee bit miffed at these regular European humiliations.

John mcCartney

ive been whistling like an old kettle all night

just to know that caveman brown has been humiliated is enough for me

never mind the multitude of conceded goals :smug:

Bazzas right boot
42 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

Jesus, even as Celtic get pumped, some can't help but have a go.

We have had a few decent set pieces this year, just not executed 100%.

Had a few variations.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, Nookie Bear said:

He was almost in tears as well. 

Tit. 

Lovely.

52 minutes ago, gnasher75 said:

Cannot believe you've managed to drag slagging off Hearts onto this thread!

On reflection, sadly, I can.

50 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

I wonder if the Thistle board consider this damaging to Scottish football?  Probably not.

Right on!!!

17 minutes ago, colinmaroon said:

Cannot believe you've managed to drag slagging off Hearts onto this thread!

On reflection, sadly, I can.

Happens an awful lot.

Can't even get a hibs bashing thread on the go without someone doing likewise.

1 hour ago, EH11 said:

Every time I see Celtic pumped in Europe, I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH... 

Somebody’s got to make words up for that song for when they visit Tynecastle ?

Although how much I detest Celtic I am just so glad Nasser al-Khelaifi will be chuffed. That local laddie will have supported PSG since he was a young laddie. 

Modern football

:facepalm:

I'm not that much younger than PSG

'Champions' League

Always pleasing to see these ***** turned over.

:glorious:

No doubt Rodgers will be moaning in the morning about how they can’t compete with the big teams without a hint of irony.

Archived