Cum’on the Parisians

Psychedelicropcircle

Psychedelicropcircle

It’s that time of year for Brenda rodgered to increase his Euro away record, happy with number 8?

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see PSG winning by 6 clear goals later. I don't even think they'll need to get out of 2nd gear either to do it. 

Don't think it will be a mauling. It'll be a standard 2-0 win for PSG without them even trying, which the Victims will try and claim as an honourable result considering the money gap between the teams. 

Irony, sponsored by Celtic FC. 

alwaysthereinspirit

I really hope Celtic do well and make Ireland proud.

Nope I tried but I cant write it with a straight face.

I hope they get absolutely destroyed.

But it's so unfair , PSG are spending so much more money than them , it just isn't a level playing field ??

Mon the PSG absolutely ****ing destroy them please ? ,

(oh and if any French riot police are reading this -unlikely I know but - give the terrorist loving scum a right good beating too please )??

Jam Tarts 1874

Would be great if PSG could go at least one better than Barca's 7-0 from last season.

I would like to see the Daily Record headline "Celtic make European History - by conceding the most goals in a Champions League match ever"

1 hour ago, jambokev said:

Aye,really hope Methadone Mick gets that stupid smile wiped off his pus.....5 nil PSG please !

6 or more for me.

24 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

What Paris really needs tonight is a bunch of lowlives singing about terrorism.

If the Boulogne Boys are still as right wing as they used to be, they may not take that slight lying down !

Shooter McGavin

Hope PSG put 13 past them but reckon it'll be a routine 3-0 followed by Celtic hitting out at the rest of scottish football. 

Something like this "WHIT THE **** ARE YOUZ LAUGHING FUR EH?"

Cricket score please. That wee VideoCelts ***** to have a meltdown about financial disparity and demands to know where PSG got their cash.

Anything less than 5 will be a disappointment. Sadly I think PSG are resting some players for the weekend.

41 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

What Paris really needs tonight is a bunch of lowlives singing about terrorism.

What’s happened in Paris? Genuinely not seen any terrorist related news involving Paris today?

Just now, Ryder said:

What’s happened in Paris? Genuinely not seen any terrorist related news involving Paris today?

Apologies, I wasn't trying to mislead by this, I just mean in general. Not tonight specifically. It is just because they are playing tonight.

'It's no fair. They're allowed to spend more than we can afford. We need to go further in Europe so WE can spend more than those other plebs in Scotland.'

A good doing would be really pleasing.

Just now, i8hibsh said:

Apologies, I wasn't trying to mislead by this, I just mean in general. Not tonight specifically. It is just because they are playing tonight.

Ah, gotcha. A fair point. Frankly no city needs to put up with their shit ever imo.

3 minutes ago, Des' Dad said:

'It's no fair. They're allowed to spend more than we can afford. We need to go further in Europe so WE can spend more than those other plebs in Scotland.'

A good doing would be really pleasing.

Totally. Always funny watching Scott Brown charging around like a headless chicken as genuinely good players pass triangles around his angry wee rodent face. B)

47 minutes ago, Mauricio Pinilla said:

Anything less than 5 will be a disappointment. Sadly I think PSG are resting some players for the weekend.

i think they are focusing on their game v monaco at the weekend. so i will say it will be 2 or 3 nil no more

Suspect it’s going to be a said yin for the hooped daemons. Even if PSG rest players, they are so far ahead of them. 4+

1 hour ago, Ryder said:

Suspect it’s going to be a said yin for the hooped daemons. Even if PSG rest players, they are so far ahead of them. 4+

I honestly would have preferred PSG to play their reserve side and come away with a scratchy 4-1 win.

Since they haven't I hope Gordon is picking the ball out of the back of the net at least 7 times.

I could say I'm backing Broonaldo to put in a shit stinking cruncher of a tackle ending Neymars season! BUT...ending his own career in doing so. 

I wont say it though as its just too horrible.

Салатные палочки

Something not right about that goal. Call me cynical but that misplaced pass? And what was the keeper doing? 

Archived