Stop thief!

Morgan

luckyBatistuta
Just now, Paolo said:

No idea to be honest.   Why take three slices of bacon instead of two at the buffet, and an extra sausage or egg, only to find you can’t manage it all?

I concentrate more on the shower gel though.  Again, only on the last day.   

I hate seeing people piling food on their plates at a buffet. Why can't they just go back for more when they've finished what they have, just greed. On the teabags and coffee, I just can't get my head around why anyone would want to do this. Are they  that expensive that you can't afford them, or is it something else. What are you thinking when your taking these items?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I hate seeing people piling food on their plates at a buffet. Why can't they just go back for more when they've finished what they have, just greed. On the teabags and coffee, I just can't get my head around why anyone would want to do this. Are they  that expensive that you can't afford them, or is it something else. What are you thinking when your taking these items?

The honest answer is I don’t know. I don’t always do it.   Sometimes I do though.    More so when it is an expensive room.    Kind of getting your money’s worth, I guess. 

Captain America
22 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

My mother and father used to live a few doors along from myself. My father bought an item online, but it never arrived. On investigating the matter, he was told it had been delivered to a certain address along the street by mistake and gas been signed for. My dad was going along the street to get it one afternoon, so I said I'd walk with him and his dog. Anyway, the woman opens the door and the my dad tells her what he'd been told by the company and the woman looks a bit flustered and before she could say a word, this wee growling erse of a husband pulls her away from the door and says he never received anything of the kind and slams the door. Got the wee fekr back though, scumbag.

Sense a story in the last bit. 

Alwayssunnyingorgie
18 hours ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Some people maybe don't want to go up and down to get food. 

luckyBatistuta
37 minutes ago, C-3PO said:

Sense a story in the last bit. 

I'd love to mate, but I'm a devious barsteward when someone tries to do me wrong. Not getting myself in trouble by putting it on here.

Captain America
Just now, luckyBatistuta said:

I'd love to mate, but I'm a devious barsteward when someone tries to do me wrong. Not getting myself in trouble by putting it on here.

Fair play.

I will make sure and not wrong you.

luckyBatistuta
19 minutes ago, Alwayssunnyingorgie said:

Some people maybe don't want to go up and down to get food. 

Yeah, the main culprits of this could do with getting up and having the walk there and back.

Alwayssunnyingorgie
18 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Yeah, the main culprits of this could do with getting up and having the walk there and back.

If you pay £10-15ish for an all you can eat buffet i wouldn't expect much manners tbh. 

Any restaurant or takeaway that does the wee sachets of salt/pepper/sauce/vinegar etc etc, I'm filling ma poackets wi thum. Just cant help myself.

I was in the Hugo Boss shop up town to complain that an item I'd bought and paid for,hadn't arrived.The manager apologised,gave me my money back and as a gesture of goodwill offered me a free bottle of aftershave,I chose one that was around £70.I was fairly chuffed and although I hadn't received the shirt,I'd bagged a nice bottle of aftershave.

Needless to say a couple of days later the shirt arrived,after briefly wrestling with my conscience I decided I was keeping the aftershave.

On ‎22‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 22:52, Alwayssunnyingorgie said:

I'm confident I won't goto prison for conning the self scan machine and stealing carrier bags. 

I put everything through as onions :laugh: I have heard leeks is a good one to put through  ;) 

50 minutes ago, Marvin said:

I put everything through as onions :laugh: I have heard leeks is a good one to put through  ;) 

Scandalous behaviour.

And here's me thinking Ian was JKB's resident Ronnie Biggs.

He's got nothing on you :whistling:

6 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Scandalous behaviour.

And here's me thinking Ian was JKB's resident Ronnie Biggs.

He's got nothing on you :whistling:

I have my moments :laugh:

My ex used to buy suits and shirts for my work at Marks/Next at sale price and go back and get a refund on full price.

Did this many times - think she used to scour the net for such deals.

My wife just came home, she went out to buy stamps for the Christmas cards.  She bought a packet of 12, when she left the post office she checked the receipt and saw that the cost was less than she thought it should be, she went back and told the clerk,  who explained that buying the pack of twelve she got a discount, but really appreciated her coming back.  Values that were impressed into some of us oldies have never left. Too bad it didn't have the same effect on her husband.

On 23/11/2017 at 14:00, mrmarkus1981 said:

One time i was in ASDA at the self service. I gestured to the employee to take the tag off my Vodka bottle, it was really busy so she took the tag off and handed me the bottle.

It was at this point i realised that i hadn't scanned it yet. So i just kept it in my hand, paid for my swag and then walked away. 

Walking towards the door papping myself and sweating like ****. I've never done it since.

Tesco at bottom of Easter Road don’t hand you the bottle back until you’ve paid for your shopping. :lol:

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Is Concorde a vile, humourless cow?

I get the sense you don't like your ex.

6 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

I get the sense you don't like your ex.

It's all my fault to be fair, you really shouldn't get into relationships with beasts of burden

4 hours ago, Smithee said:

Is Concorde a vile, humourless cow?

I’m guessing that your decision to part ways was less than acrimonious.

:D

2 hours ago, iantjambo said:

I’m guessing that your decision to part ways was less than acrimonious.

:D

Sorta reads that way doesn’t it Ian? I got that impression too.

:laugh:

Archived