Genuine question : are Leveins days numbered?

gavinderbayne

kingantti1874
10 minutes ago, Enzo Chiefo said:

Anyone who thinks we have improved under Levein is deluding themselves. At least we tried to pass the ball under Cathro and we looked likely to and DID score more goals under him. Anyone fancy us to beat Rangers 2-0 at Tynecastle under Levein???

Rubbish. Utter ****ing shite.. cathro had the worst record of any hearts manager in the history of the club. We constantly looked confused and picked up some of the worst results in our history . levein has us midtable with the same players having played away from home all season. 

We are nowhere near good enough and levein  must take the blame for Cathro..  but as for your main point.. crap

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Big Slim Stylee
3 hours ago, mitch41 said:

This is our club we're talking about. Our club is not just underperforming, playing dreadful football, boring the fans, wasting hundreds of thousands of pounds of our money it is in deep trouble with fans ready to demand change. managed by a man with his hand picked cronies who are not up to the job. He wants 2 more transfer windows ...how many Hearts fans have confidence in Levein and going by his record so far not many.  This is one gamble that he must get right or be prepared for one long period of pain.

Listen you utter drone. There have been many, many periods when we've been total shite. In fact we're normally shite, punctuated by scarcely believable periods when we're not.

There isn't a worse thing in football than accidentally having to sit next to the moaniest ***** in the world at a game. You are that moaniest ***** in the world so why don't you just stop "wasting your money" and give the poor people around you a break by finding something else to do? 

1 minute ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Listen you utter drone. There have been many, many periods when we've been total shite. In fact we're normally shite, punctuated by scarcely believable periods when we're not.

There isn't a worse thing in football than accidentally having to sit next to the moaniest ***** in the world at a game. You are that moaniest ***** in the world so why don't you just stop "wasting your money" and give the poor people around you a break by finding something else to do? 

Yup. If Levein left, he'd only moan about the next guy...

2 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

I find this post more than a litle unfair as M41 always speaks so highly of you.

Big Slim Stylee
3 minutes ago, 7628mm said:

I find this post more than a litle unfair as M41 always speaks so highly of you.

:)

MacDonald Jardine
16 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

Yup. If Levein left, he'd only moan about the next guy...

Rightly so if the next guy produced dross like we're watching at the moment. 

Big Slim Stylee
1 minute ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

Are you the guy that sits next to Mitch?

MacDonald Jardine
1 minute ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Are you the guy that sits next to Mitch?

?

Don't think so.

There's quite a lot of us moaning *******.

45 minutes ago, MacDonald Jardine said:

What were you expecting when Levein replaced Cathro with himself after the window had shut? Were you expecting poor players to become good players? Were you expecting a midfield to materialise from somewhere? We've been unfortunate with our full backs and we've panic bought and been largely unsuccessful in the bargain basement where we shopped whilst building the new main stand. It was never going to be an overnight fix. All this constant crying over split milk though is tedious in the extreme.

Moaning achieves nothing - in any walk of life...It is merely an attempt to bring other people down to where the misery guts people are. You'd be better off going and watching Eastenders instead of Hearts.

20 hours ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

One thing which is true i don't sound like a drone. I'm the most positive person yet i find it very difficult to watch the club i have loved since the 50's have it's team mismanaged in such a shambolic way. I can't quite remember the 1956 cup win but do remember the 1958 & 1960 league wins. Hearts have been with me all my life. If our team is being harmed by incompetence i may have no power or influence to put things right but i can have my say on this forum. I am glad to say many fellow jambokickbackers share my views and i'm sorry you B.S.S.  don't but hey i will still respect your views even though you are WRONG !

Got it spot on yesterday and an interesting line up that looked a bit weak but was in fact the opposite.

Shooting practice this week please Craig.

God like creature

Levein's days arnt numbered for me,he was IMHO the best candidate for the job,

lit simply takes time to build a squad good enough to compete in a competitive league ,bar Celtic everyone is taking points of each other.

The statement about needing a couple of transfer windows to build aforementioned squad seems about right,........if we're lucky.

21 hours ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Are we shite just now?

Archived