Ross County Dot Count

Footballfirst

Footballfirst

I thought I might as well start a thread for the next game.  Based on the PT count, today's game had a around 15,900 STs, walkups and seats allocated for mascots etc. Away fans  amounted to 593, which means that there were around another 500 split between hospitality customers, wheelchair/disabled/carers, and assorted hangers on.

The gaps in the main stand suggest that ST sales to hospitality customers hasn't been a great success, although a Sunday k.o. and the indecision about the game may have been factors.  There were over 200 empty seats in the central section alone (skyline lounge / private boxes), and significant gaps in the hospitality ares in P, Q and S.  The Gorgie hospitality seats (422) appear not to have been marketed at all (unless they were used for the cash gate).

The configuration of the seats looks to be the same for the Ross Co. game as it was for the PT match.  I've amended the starting figures to remove the single line of seats adjacent to the gable ends of the Wheatfield (22 seats in each of A & G) as they too don't appear to have been marketed.

Today's first count has 2580 seats available for sale (as at lunchtime today).

pkizVKM.jpg

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Gorgiewave said:

At this rate, I hope Celtic have the full end. There's no point in turning down money.

Feck 'em and the ~£30k extra we'd get if we gave them the entire Roseburn and weren't able to completely fill over half ourselves

5 minutes ago, kila said:

Feck 'em and the ~£30k extra we'd get if we gave them the entire Roseburn and weren't able to completely fill over half ourselves

Is the Club not waiting to see how ticket sales go for the Cat B games before they decide on the allocation for Celtic? If Celtic do get the whole Roseburn we cant complain if we don't sell out the Wheatfield and Gorgie stands at the likes of Ross County, Hamilton etc.

jimmy the jambo

I was in earlier today to try and get a seat swap for me & my mate for the main stand,I was told that they don’t have two seats next together & it’s only single seats,Pretty surprised seeing it’s Ross County?

I’d guess 16,000 or 17,000 per home game for these category games will be okay.

I’d like Hearts to confirm the seating allocation for Celtic,I’ve a feeling we’ll break that run they’re on,If we reduce the allocation,it’s pretty obvious that the away end can make the difference for the teams.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I would give Celtic the whole end, if I was feeling in a logical mood. My pathological hatred says no.

But we do need the money. If we are paying off Levein at some point (not my idea btw) then we might as well do it using Manky money

Seturday, shree a cloak, nae excuses not to have a gid crowd. 

Seriously, though, it would be good to break our attendance record at the new Tynecastle Park.

28 minutes ago, jimmy the jambo said:

I was in earlier today to try and get a seat swap for me & my mate for the main stand,I was told that they don’t have two seats next together & it’s only single seats,Pretty surprised seeing it’s Ross County?

I’d like Hearts to confirm the seating allocation for Celtic,I’ve a feeling we’ll break that run they’re on,If we reduce the allocation,it’s pretty obvious that the away end can make the difference for the teams.

:orly?:

21 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

I would give Celtic the whole end, if I was feeling in a logical mood. My pathological hatred says no.

But we do need the money. If we are paying off Levein at some point (not my idea btw) then we might as well do it using Manky money

We'll not be paying off CL any time soon so don't hold your breath.

The Roseburn selling out at an average of 20quid is around 70 grand. We'll lose the game anyway and just have to sook it up but at least that's some compensation.

Trouble is if we give Celtic the whole stand those people who normally sit in the Roseburn will be toiling to get seats together in the rest of the stadium.

We would be inconvincing our own fans to cater for Celtic.

A   77

B   33

C   16

D    0

E   21

F   22

G   68

Total 237

N    1

p     3

Q    0

Premium   68

R    0

S    8

T    4

Total  84

V    62

W   11

X      6

Y    26

Z    67

Total 172

493 Plus Roseburn

August Landmesser

How many sections can we give away fans before we have to give them the whole thing? Does the segregation shutter close off two or three sections? We could probably fill three sides of the ground, and still sell a good few seats in the School End - and if we end up with a few gaps in the Roseburn, then I think it would still be worth it to keep Rantic fans noise to a minimum

scott herbertson
14 minutes ago, August Landmesser said:

How many sections can we give away fans before we have to give them the whole thing? Does the segregation shutter close off two or three sections? We could probably fill three sides of the ground, and still sell a good few seats in the School End - and if we end up with a few gaps in the Roseburn, then I think it would still be worth it to keep Rantic fans noise to a minimum

Two sections, and I agree

Seymour M Hersh
5 hours ago, kila said:

100% agree but Mrs B won't I suspect.

Off topic a little but I bought Tickets for this game at the end of last week and they have still to arrive In the post.Anyone had a similar situation ? They normally arrive next day.

1 minute ago, Torry Jambo said:

Off topic a little but I bought Tickets for this game at the end of last week and they have still to arrive In the post.Anyone had a similar situation ? They normally arrive next day.

Probably best to phone and check they have been sent out. 

I had a problem with Murrayfield tickets for the Kilmarnock game. Phoned up and was told they had been posted earlier in the week, but they hadn't arrived. 

Arranged to collect them from the ticket office pre-match. 

2 hours ago, SUTOL said:

Probably best to phone and check they have been sent out. 

I had a problem with Murrayfield tickets for the Kilmarnock game. Phoned up and was told they had been posted earlier in the week, but they hadn't arrived. 

Arranged to collect them from the ticket office pre-match. 

Thanks for that SUTOL.Much appreciated.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I think many have given up already sadly. Never mind, best atmosphere we had was the Cup game against Aberdeen with 13k inside

1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

I think many have given up already sadly. Never mind, best atmosphere we had was the Cup game against Aberdeen with 13k inside

Hearts fans are better than that.

I predict about 17k again.

The way people are talking anyone would think our gates were down to three men and a dug.

Folk moaning about only 16k at the match on Sunday , there was ONE short of 17k. Talk about glass half full.

When did 17k become a poor crowd btw.

5 hours ago, jambo1961 said:

One hooped animal in Tynie is one to many

:spoton:

A scumbag club.

Hackney Hearts
17 minutes ago, luckydug said:

When did 17k become a poor crowd btw.

Fair point. More than we got for European nights against the likes of Atletico Madrid, Stuttgart, Slavia Prague, Real Mallorca, Standard Liege, Bologna, Austria Vienna etc.

The Treasurer
11 hours ago, Gambo said:

Should be a sell out as weather permitting most folk can make plans in advance.

Sell out might be a wee bit optimistic but I certainly hope we better last weeks crowd which was no doubt affected by the uncertainty surrounding whether the game would go ahead or not.

If we get anywhere near 17k it will be a tremendous statement from the Hearts following that they believe in the long term plan. The atmosphere won't improve until the product we've are watching improves but the fact that people are still turning up in large numbers, remember who we are playing as well, is encouraging.

7 minutes ago, The Treasurer said:

Sell out might be a wee bit optimistic but I certainly hope we better last weeks crowd which was no doubt affected by the uncertainty surrounding whether the game would go ahead or not.

Not so sure T about bettering last weeks. A bottom 6 clash weeks before Xmas, pretty poor fare on offer, small away crowd, dont think the patrons will be queuing for this one but hope I’m wrong 

2 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:

Not so sure T about bettering last weeks. A bottom 6 clash weeks before Xmas, pretty poor fare on offer, small away crowd, dont think the patrons will be queuing for this one but hope I’m wrong 

Equalling Sunday’s crowd would be a good achievement imo. 

11 hours ago, Gambo said:

Should be a sell out as weather permitting most folk can make plans in advance.

Sorry but no chance this will sell out..on top of us being rubbish you have to deal with people that will go to the rugby instead plus some of the walk up punters will need to keep their money with Xmas round the corner.

19 hours ago, luckydug said:

Trouble is if we give Celtic the whole stand those people who normally sit in the Roseburn will be toiling to get seats together in the rest of the stadium.

We would be inconvincing our own fans to cater for Celtic.

Not really. Anyone who bought a ST in the School End was made well aware that their ticket didn't include hibs, celtic, rangers or aberdeen games - which would suggest they aren't bothered about any "inconvenience" that might be caused by not being guaranteed a seat (or seats) for these games.

Nucky Thompson

I hope we cut the Celtic allocation and don't sell out the Roseburn ourselves.

The seethe from them would be tremendous, especially after giving the Huns 14k for Murrayfield  :laugh:

iwasthere1954
16 hours ago, 1971fozzy said:

Aww ffs. From Dallas to Beaton . Jesus wept

I don't think Dallas is as bad as Clancy. See how many yellows that twat dishes out to us. 

9 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I hope we cut the Celtic allocation and don't sell out the Roseburn ourselves.

The seethe from them would be tremendous, especially after giving the Huns 14k for Murrayfield  :laugh:

Raises a good point. If we gave the hooped demons two sections and only sold, say , two thirds of our Roseburn allocation, it's still putting home fans first, ahead of profit.

Of course, the club may be down a few grand, but it's one game....see how it pans out. If the Roseburn is empty then, yes, give them the whole end next time but a bit of faith in our own support is required, in my view.

Balance the books, aye, but piss off your own fans at your peril.

32 minutes ago, Boab said:

Raises a good point. If we gave the hooped demons two sections and only sold, say , two thirds of our Roseburn allocation, it's still putting home fans first, ahead of profit.

Of course, the club may be down a few grand, but it's one game....see how it pans out. If the Roseburn is empty then, yes, give them the whole end next time but a bit of faith in our own support is required, in my view.

Balance the books, aye, but piss off your own fans at your peril.

Totally agree Boab, give your own fans first dibs always

Maybe I’m just being petty but I’d rather there were 3 sections of the Roseburn empty than give either of the old firm extra tickets . 

14 minutes ago, gerryjambo41 said:

Maybe I’m just being petty but I’d rather there were 3 sections of the Roseburn empty than give either of the old firm extra tickets . 

I agree with the sentiment, however right now we need the money - 2,100 seats at circa £25 = £52,500 x the 6 games against Hibs and the OF = £315,000 over the season.

That's assuming Levein can even get us in the top 6!!   Hearts fans should be snapping up 3 sections of Roseburn seats for every game, however the football under Levein is dire - that is something Ann Budge cannot continue to ignore.

22 hours ago, jimmy the jambo said:

I can only imagine this is purely based on prayers and emotion?  :huh2::huh2:

2 hours ago, theshed said:

Sorry but no chance this will sell out..on top of us being rubbish you have to deal with people that will go to the rugby instead plus some of the walk up punters will need to keep their money with Xmas round the corner.

If the football on the park had been any good then it would sell out no problem, unfortunately that is not the case.

13 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

You are spot on!  That atmosphere was entirely due to the team getting on the front foot, piling forward, and attacking the Sheep from the get go!

THAT is the answer to promoting a great atmosphere at Tynecastle - not singing sections, safe standing or stupid card displays!

11 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

I agree with the sentiment, however right now we need the money - 2,100 seats at circa £25 = £52,500 x the 6 games against Hibs and the OF = £315,000 over the season.

That's assuming Levein can even get us in the top 6!!   Hearts fans should be snapping up 3 sections of Roseburn seats for every game, however the football under Levein is dire - that is something Ann Budge cannot continue to ignore.

I appreciate the financial aspect of giving the old firm extra but even so I’d be a tad miffed if the result of building our lovely new stand was extra tickets for the great unwashed . You seen the lift Rangers got after their equaliser when their fans all started singing we’d be inviting that kind of thing if we gave them the full Roseburn again . You’re right about the football just now but if that put me off I’d have chucked it in the 70’s.?

34 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

That's not what I was alluding to a few posts back. I've no truck with giving Hibs the whole Roseburn...they reciprocate at ER.

The old firm stick us away in a corner....**** them !

Two sections and even half our Roseburn allocation sold would be £25K a game, with three to go...possibly ! So a scenario of £75K loss at worse, a lot less if we can get our act together on the park.

No brainer for me and would send a message out that we are putting our fans first. Man up, board !

26 minutes ago, gerryjambo41 said:

I appreciate the financial aspect of giving the old firm extra but even so I’d be a tad miffed if the result of building our lovely new stand was extra tickets for the great unwashed . You seen the lift Rangers got after their equaliser when their fans all started singing we’d be inviting that kind of thing if we gave them the full Roseburn again . You’re right about the football just now but if that put me off I’d have chucked it in the 70’s.?

I didn't chuck it in the 70's either - unfortunately others did - we were playing in front of 8,000 crowds and less!  

6 minutes ago, Boab said:

That's not what I was alluding to a few posts back. I've no truck with giving Hibs the whole Roseburn...they reciprocate at ER.

The old firm stick us away in a corner....**** them !

Two sections and even half our Roseburn allocation sold would be £25K a game, with three to go...possibly ! So a scenario of £75K loss at worse, a lot less if we can get our act together on the park.

No brainer for me and would send a message out that we are putting our fans first. Man up, board !

I totally accept your point - but we really should not be having this debate.  3 years down the track from 'Budgement day' we should be playing a brand of football that fans want to see - selling two and a half sections of the Roseburn should be a gimmie - unfortunately right now it's not.

Archived