Billy Davies was right

Sten Guns

34 minutes ago, TexasAndy said:

The roasters comment is a response to this 'Happy Clappers' crap that keeps getting spewed out.  Nobody is happy with the current team but some of us can see the bigger picture.

Too right. “Happy clapper” is up there with “PC Brigade”, “Snowflake” and “Bootroom” as the calling card of the slavering imbecile these days imo.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/19/2017 at 18:30, Sten Guns said:

[Billy Davies:]

“I spoke to Hearts, looked at their structure and gave them a clear plan on how to alter it to improve the club.

“It appears they are not ready to make the internal changes required to achieve greater success.

“It seems to me they just want to change the figure head.

“It’s my belief just changing the manager will not achieve what’s required for success.”

Billy Davies mentioned a "clear plan".

Well, what was his plan?

How can people say he was right if they don't know what his plan was?

18 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Too right. “Happy clapper” is up there with “PC Brigade”, “Snowflake” and “Bootroom” as the calling card of the slavering imbecile these days imo.

It's weird, but I find that people who go around accusing others of being 'snowflakes' are very often the first to start blubbering and going to pieces when they see something they don't like it. I guess they don't do irony.

14 minutes ago, May one-six said:

It's weird, but I find that people who go around accusing others of being 'snowflakes' are very often the first to start blubbering and going to pieces when they see something they don't like it. I guess they don't do irony.

Yep. 

On 11/20/2017 at 14:55, busby1985 said:

Everything since Levein came in goes trough Levein. Everything. Robbie wants a left back. He chaps Leveins door and goes “Craig we need a left back” and he goes “I will get you one”. Levein then goes on the computer or uses his contacts and provides said left back.

This directly contradicts how it worked coming from the mouth of Robbie Neilson.

2 hours ago, Hearts_fan said:

Well, what was his plan?

I think people are saying he is right in that the set up at hearts is rotten.  I think we can all agree with that. 

All we have done is delete Cathro and bring Levein down from the stand. That's it. The only difference is Daly doesn't need to run up and down with little notes anymore. 

3 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

I think people are saying he is right in that the set up at hearts is rotten.  I think we can all agree with that. 

All we have done is delete Cathro and bring Levein down from the stand. That's it. The only difference is Daly doesn't need to run up and down with little notes anymore. 

That''s a matter of opinion! You presume wrong if you think everyone agrees with you.

The second line is just fake news – baseless propaganda. Just my opinion though.

When you have every person within Hearts at some stage or another disputing the claim that Levein interfered with Neilson's and Cathro's teams beyond a point that his input was welcomed, people like me have to wonder why are Hearts fans (of all people, Hearts fans) believing that tabloidian nonsense? The answer appears to be that doing so fits with a personal grudge against Levein.

13 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

Davies is a total dick of a man full stop - nasty wee character.

That said it did not take him long to suss out that this Levein empire is NOT the way forward.

3 minutes ago, Hearts_fan said:

That''s a matter of opinion! You presume wrong if you think everyone agrees with you.

The second line is just fake news – baseless propaganda. Just my opinion though.

When you have every person within Hearts at some stage or another disputing the claim that Levein interfered with Neilson's and Cathro's teams beyond a point that his input was welcomed, people like me have to wonder why are Hearts fans (of all people, Hearts fans) believing that tabloidian nonsense? The answer appears to be that doing so fits with a personal grudge against Levein.

When it comes to Hearts I take things very personally.   My "grudge" against Levein is that his brand of football is absolutely dire......the evidence of that is before your very eyes on the pitch! 

4 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

When it comes to Hearts I take things very personally.   My "grudge" against Levein is that his brand of football is absolutely dire......the evidence of that is before your very eyes on the pitch! 

You take things very personally :rofl:

Have a wee feeling for the club you consistently slag off then, players, coaches, grass, not much about the club you do like, take it personally my erse.

1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

On the basis of most of Levein's first ten matches in this spell as Head Coach, I would agree that the football has at times been dire.

However, that's got nothing to do with the myth peddled by some that Levein picked Neilson's and Cathro's teams, which is the point I was making. 

Let's face it, some of our players are putting in shite performances. That could be because of lack of form; it could be because some of them are Cathro's players and are, therefore, not designed to play under Levein; it could be because Levein isn't inspiring them to play any better than they are; or it could be because they are simply shite. To blame Levein 100% seems harsh to me.

2 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

Have a wee feeling for the club you consistently slag off then, players, coaches, grass, not much about the club you do like, take it personally my erse.

Well said. Stick the boot, but act all precious at the same time. Too complex for me. 

5 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

I like Tynecastle

I like the Maroon

I like the badge

I like the Hearts song

I like Ann Budge

I LOVE the curtainwalling

I like Berra

I like Isma

I like Lafferty

I like Cowie

etc

etc

Don't lecture me about being a Hearts fan laughing boy!

9 minutes ago, Hearts_fan said:

On the basis of most of Levein's first ten matches in this spell as Head Coach, I would agree that the football has at times been dire.

However, that's got nothing to do with the myth peddled by some that Levein picked Neilson's and Cathro's teams, which is the point I was making. 

Let's face it, some of our players are putting in shite performances. That could be because of lack of form; it could be because some of them are Cathro's players and are, therefore, not designed to play under Levein; it could be because Levein isn't inspiring them to play any better than they are; or it could be because they are simply shite. To blame Levein 100% seems harsh to me.

Levein is 100% in charge of all things football at Tynecastle - the buck stops with him.

9 minutes ago, Hearts_fan said:

Well said. Stick the boot, but act all precious at the same time. Too complex for me. 

Exactly. It would be quite funny if it wasn’t so sad.

The best ones are the guys that stick the boot in to everyone from Budge to the boy that mows the lawn, yet the minute someone criticises them as a fan, then that’s too far, run for the hills Ma’ Barker! Can’t criticise the fans for acting like total *****. :lol:

1 minute ago, Ryder said:

The best ones are the guys that stick the boot in to everyone from Budge to the boy that mows the lawn, yet the minute someone criticised them as a fan, then that’s too far, run for the hills Ma’ Barker! Can’t criticise the fans for acting like total *****. :lol:

It's like "DON'T LECTURE ME SONNY".

:rofl:

3 hours ago, Ryder said:

And that complies with Forum rules does it?  ;)

1 minute ago, Oliver Twist said:

Not necessarily Thomaso here, as he is pretty positive about Budge and his last job etc. Some of the things that are flung at the club from some other posters though? **** me.

Just now, Thomaso said:

And that complies with Forum rules does it?  ;)

Think so, yes. I believe that people who use those terms are exactly that. If is against forum rules to express that opinion (about no single poster in particular) then I’ll take the suspension. No skin off my nose Chief. :thumbsup:

Think so, yes. I believe that people who use those terms are exactly that. If is against forum rules to express that opinion (about no single poster in particular) then I’ll take the suspension. No skin off my nose Chief. :thumbsup:

To be fair you were bumping your gums when I posted :stupid_post:yesterday.

And if our performances as supporters was to be up for debate, I dread to think what some of the observations would be.

Attacking people who represent the Club you purportedly support – people who, bound by their professionalism, are unable to argue back as it were – seems to me to be both cowardly and counter-productive to the cause of HMFC.

Some may call it disloyalty.

12 minutes ago, Ryder said:

The best ones are the guys that stick the boot in to everyone from Budge to the boy that mows the lawn, yet the minute someone criticises them as a fan, then that’s too far, run for the hills Ma’ Barker! Can’t criticise the fans for acting like total *****. :lol:

As you clarified later, I am a big supporter of Ann Budge and all she has done.

With regards to "the boy who mows the lawn" I pointed out concerns over the playing surface cutting up badly due to the grass getting shaved down to the wood (comment from a golf course greenkeeper pal) - sorry if that caused offence....should I hand back my ST?

And if our performances as supporters was to be up for debate, I dread to think what some of the observations would be.

Attacking people who represent the Club you purportedly support – people who, bound by their professionalism, are unable to argue back as it were – seems to me to be both cowardly and counter-productive to the cause of HMFC.

Some may call it disloyalty.

Better close down JKB then as it's a Football Fans Forum to discuss all aspects of HMFC - or did I get that wrong.

15 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

Yup that's exactly what it is Laughing Boy.

8 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

To be fair you were bumping your gums when I posted :stupid_post:yesterday.

Yep. It was directed at me personally. In all honesty though, I certainly never reported it and I’m damn sure you weren’t pulled up for it. I pointed it out to highlight the hypocrisy of abusing others and then crying when being on the other end of it.

This idea that people can abuse every other part of the club but not the fans is just odd imo. 

2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Yup that's exactly what it is Laughing Boy.

Yep. It was directed at me personally. In all honesty though, I certainly never reported it and I’m damn sure you weren’t pulled up for it. I pointed it out to highlight the hypocrisy of abusing others and then crying when being on the other end of it.

This idea that people can abuse every other part of the club but not the fans is just odd imo. 

It would seem lecturing them is out as well :rofl:

Laughing at them seems to be taboo anaw  :rofl:

5 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Mate if posting :stupid_post:is termed abuse then JKB need to remove it from the site.

By the way show me where I have abused every other part of the Club please.

6 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

It would seem lecturing them is out as well :rofl:

Laughing at them seems to be taboo anaw  :rofl:

Really son - are you 12?

55 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Davies is a total dick of a man full stop - nasty wee character.

That said it did not take him long to suss out that this Levein empire is NOT the way forward.

100% agree with all this 

55 minutes ago, Hearts_fan said:

Bang on the money,and none of them will tell exactly what Levein said or did to them or where and when he did it to justify their hatred and that is odd.

3 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Really son - are you 12?

No.

Creepy thing to ask.

My Mummy warned me about people like you.

58 minutes ago, Hearts_fan said:

So are you happy with the set up of the football side of the club?  

Of course leveins input would have been welcomed by the rookies neilson and Cathro. 

2 minutes ago, Oliver Twist said:

No.

Creepy thing to ask.

My Mummy warned me about people like you.

You need to have a warped mind to come up with that one sonny.

Your "Mummy" must be very proud of you.

2 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

You need to have a warped mind to come up with that one sonny.

Your "Mummy" must be very proud of you.

Nut, she hates me. Always accusing me of lecturing her.

Nut, she hates me. Always accusing me of lecturing her.

Why am I not surprised.

12 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Better close down JKB then as it's a Football Fans Forum to discuss all aspects of HMFC - or did I get that wrong.

To me, JKB doesn't exist to be a platform for people to severely and publicly criticise all aspects of HMFC. Surely that's for other club's fan forums to do...

Severely and publicly criticising the efforts of those currently working for HMFC is, in my lowly opinion, disloyal.

11 minutes ago, sairyinthat said:

Bang on the money,and none of them will tell exactly what Levein said or did to them or where and when he did it to justify their hatred and that is odd.

Do you think for one minute that the dislike that very many Hearts fans have of the style of Levein's football is down to one specific thing he did to them at a one specific time???

The answer is before your very eyes on the football pitch right now - eye bleeding negative football.

2 minutes ago, Hearts_fan said:

To me, JKB doesn't exist to be a platform for people to severely and publicly criticise all aspects of HMFC. Surely that's for other club's fan forums to do...

Severely and publicly criticising the efforts of those currently working for HMFC is, in my lowly opinion, disloyal.

So in your opinion JKB needs to change from a Fans Forum discussing all aspects of our Club - to some kind of flag waving Happer Clapper forum?

Just now, Thomaso said:

So in your opinion JKB needs to change from a Fans Forum discussing all aspects of our Club - to some kind of flag waving Happer Clapper forum?

No, but I think some people express dissatisfaction in disloyal and damaging ways. It's sad.

1 minute ago, Thomaso said:

Do you think for one minute that the dislike that very many Hearts fans have of the style of Levein's football is down to one specific thing he did to them at a one specific time???

The answer is before your very eyes on the football pitch right now - eye bleeding negative football.

Your posts make my eyes bleed and are hardly positive.

The football is what it is, it's competitive SPFL football. Get over it.

These cliches that you spout are hilarious. Your quite clearly ignorant of the basics and can't grasp anything tactical when it comes to football.

The last game Hearts played was in no way shape or form negative. The manager made a ****** up late on. Apart from that the fare on display was decent and enjoyable.

Seriously, if I was as disillusioned will the standard of our football as you I'd stay at home playing with my Lego.

2 minutes ago, Hearts_fan said:

No, but I think some people express dissatisfaction in disloyal and damaging ways. It's sad.

OK - is saying I do not like Levein's brand of dire negative football expressing an opinion - or is it being "disloyal"?

Your posts make my eyes bleed and are hardly positive.

The football is what it is, it's competitive SPFL football. Get over it.

These cliches that you spout are hilarious. Your quite clearly ignorant of the basics and can't grasp anything tactical when it comes to football.

The last game Hearts played was in no way shape or form negative. The manager made a ****** up late on. Apart from that the fare on display was decent and enjoyable.

Seriously, if I was as disillusioned will the standard of our football as you I'd stay at home playing with my Lego.

Wow....now we're getting somewhere - you have actually strung some words together, rather than your wee Laughing boy postie. Well done.

Unfortunately the small football opinions you have made are littered with silly infantile personal digs - so I'll leave it at that.

8 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

OK - is saying I do not like Levein's brand of dire negative football expressing an opinion - or is it being "disloyal"?

It's when the criticism is personalised and generalised. Particularly when our own fans start believing and peddling headlines and catchphrases written by shitey tabloids.

You've admitted that you take things personally, but the truth is there are other people on the board who, by their number, I am probably referring to more than you.

The thing that hooked me this afternoon was someone using the 'Daly passed on Levein's notes' bullshit. That shit is laden with prejudice and ignorance, and is the sort of thing I'd expect a rival club's fans to believe and buy into.

It's when the criticism is personalised and generalised. Particularly when our own fans start believing and peddling headlines and catchphrases written by shitey tabloids.

You've admitted that you take things personally, but the truth is there are other people on the board who, by their number, I am probably referring to more than you.

The thing that hooked me this afternoon was someone using the 'Daly passed on Levein's notes' bullshit. That shit is laden with prejudice and ignorance, and is the sort of thing I'd expect a rival club's fans to believe and buy into.

OK I can accept all the points you have made there.  :thumb:

25 minutes ago, Thomaso said:

Firstly this is not aimed at any individual.

Surely the point is that none of us are happy with the product on the park. Instead of just stating its dire. The better discussion would be why and what we as a club can do do to solve it.

Straight away the comment would be Levein but then to debate that reasonable arguments need put forward for and against. However it detetoriates into name calling and infighting and people can’t accept others have opinions. 

Theres too much infighting which to a degree shows the passion we have for the club but it would also be nice if we could get on the same page to a larger extent or about large issues. This forum used to be very different but still with differing and strong opinions

1 hour ago, Hearts_fan said:

The man speaks with a forked tongue pretends the hatred is as little as a few months.And as for disliking questions disputing him, the man is finding it difficult to come down from a self elevated big cheese  me opinion of himself so tries to belittle posters.

6 hours ago, Hearts_fan said:

Well, what was his plan?

The backroom staff was to be emptied.

• JKBMod 3 locked this topic

Archived