Billy Davies was right

Sten Guns

40 minutes ago, ford donald said:

The backroom staff was to be emptied.

Nothing of any substance though is it? There is nothing to believe.

I sense hearing the word 'change' is enough for some people.  

I'd trust HMFC over Billy Davies every day of my life.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ford donald said:

The backroom staff was to be emptied.

Clear as mud then. Tommy Sheridan as assistant manager. No thanks.

OK it's Wiki but warts and all I prefer Levein. If any of the following is true, does anyone really think he is in a position to criticise? 

Louise Taylor of The Guardian pointed to Davies' "paranoia", "self-destructive insecurities" and "obsession with conspiracy theories and old grudges" as the reasons behind his downfall, suggesting that he had "shattered" his reputation.[32] The Daily Telegraph's John Percy, who was one of a number of reporters who were "accused of being in league with his former employers" for questioning decisions Davies made, said that Davies was "destined for failure" because he was "obsessed" with conspiracies and hidden agendas. He pointed to the "huge funds" Davies was given to get Forest promoted and suggested that he "could have got away with" the "unsavoury" behaviour, had Forest been winning.[33] John Payne of The Metro said that Davies owed the Forest fans an apology for his behaviour after failing to acknowledge them at the end of the defeat to Derby and "insulted fans' intelligence" by refusing to answer straight questions on the rare occasion he gave press interviews.

Was it Davies that did the interview before the game at the end of a season once. Rather than doing it afterwards? 

If you look at the big picture with him he’s been unemployed for a long time and never majorly successful even with money behind him and if he had that good a plan to improve teams as Im sure our structure isnt the worst. Then why has no one taken him on? 

18 hours ago, sairyinthat said:

The man speaks with a forked tongue pretends the hatred is as little as a few months.And as for disliking questions disputing him, the man is finding it difficult to come down from a self elevated big cheese  me opinion of himself so tries to belittle posters.

I certainly don't try to "belittle" you - you're already doing a good job of that yourself with your rambling uneducated posts.

15 minutes ago, Sten Guns said:

Heading in the right direction:

Levein PHM.

Amen!  

The reason I got so frustrated today was that we were playing good approach stuff for most of the game but, wrong decisions at the end of it, plus Isma's two cloppenhammers!

1 hour ago, Sten Guns said:

Heading in the right direction:

Levein PHM.

I think we all realise that somethong  about that whole recruitment process stinks. To go through the process and then appoint the DOF who didn't actually want the job beggars belief. I don't think many of us were convinced by Budge's explanation for that nor the sudden change of contract length to 3 years. Had it not been for the IFA, i reckon MON would now be in charge and the fact that Austin MacPhee seems to have a huge input into tactics with CL regularly referring to him, possibly indicates that he (CL) is in a "holding role at present. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 19/11/2017 at 19:10, AlimOzturk said:

I'll be bumping this thread in a few months. 

Absolutely certain Levien gets us back to winning ways. 

Just saying.

Unbeaten in 5, won the last 2.  Could get horsed against Celtic but things are looking up.

• 1 month later...
Nucky Thompson

Trolling old threads is getting boring now. I see this is the 2nd time in 6 weeks that Alim bumped this thread, the first time caught no fish

On 20/11/2017 at 13:01, Section G The Place To Be said:

Reading that and the realization of what we could be facing come the end of January/February is kicking in and giving me nightmares. I’m genuinely lost for words describing anyone who has faith in CL and this set up in pulling us out the shit and turning things around. I’m utterly gobsmacked any real Hearts fan can be happy or even defensive towards what is happening. Interlopers and morons would best describe them.

In a thread full of howl-at-the-moon roasters, this post stands out!

2 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Trolling old threads is getting boring now. I see this is the 2nd time in 6 weeks that Alim bumped this thread, the first time caught no fish

We beat Celtic 4 nothing in that time mind.. 

Haha, some bump!

CL is doing what all sensible supporters thought he would do. Pleasing.

8 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

They should all pop along to the "Levein is not the answer" thread - loads of fellow gloaters on there having a feeding frenzy!  ;)

9 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

I'm fair enjoying them

This one is a beauty too: 

2 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

I'm fair enjoying them

This one is a beauty too: 

Finding this more entertaining that watching Hearts pump Hibs out the cup Ray?  :woot:

2 minutes ago, Son Of Anarchy said:

Some of us feel no need to gloat at other Hearts fans whilst simply feeling cosy n smug inside ?

Cosy n snug I can live with.  :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, BobbyJenkins said:

Nah **** it, its great seeing folk pulled up for talking shite. :)

Aye, is that right. Have we won something or have I missed something? 

We are heading in the right direction after a year or so of ****ing dross 

Let's keep it going and try and finish well in the league and try and win another Scottish Cup before we gloat in euphoria 

Bridge of Djoum
On 11/19/2017 at 13:30, Sten Guns said:

Billy Davies may well be an unsavoury, unlikeable welt. He may well not have been the man for us. But that’s completely irrelevant. He was right. Our structure is quite clearly brutal. It needs an overhaul. The sooner the better. Your opinion of him, no matter how low, shouldn’t blinker you from the truth. It’s blindingly obvious.

His quote in full;

“I spoke to Hearts, looked at their structure and gave them a clear plan on how to alter it to improve the club.

“It appears they are not ready to make the internal changes required to achieve greater success.

“It seems to me they just want to change the figure head.

“It’s my belief just changing the manager will not achieve what’s required for success.”

Billy Davies was right, aye?

You sure about that?

Really sure?

It really is a shame that some on here couldn't show some patience and respect for a man who has served us admirably as both player and manager.

''Billy Davies was right''. Just think about that.

Image result for incredulous gif

• JKBMod 3 locked this topic

Archived