Bob Jamieson

Section G The Place To Be

Bazzas right boot
7 hours ago, scott herbertson said:

You forgot to mention we get paid £16.5 million for allowing people to build on the land we don’t own

Cracking idea.

I'll sell you Edinburgh castle for £2m, cash of course.

11 hours ago, Smithee said:

There are a couple of Hearts fans who give me the fear. One is the guy who posts on here about his hopes for taking hearts to England (we're so small minded for thinking hearts are a Scottish team!) and other such nonsense. Bob's the other one. 

God help us if these guys ever get taken seriously

Are you suggesting HMFC join and play

in the EFL, with an opportunity to progress to the EPL??

Well if the SFA & SPFL are solely interested in either the ‘blue’ or ‘green’ Glasgow teams always wining then it certainly has its attractions!

Imagine belonging to an organisation which embraces  fairness and allows wining based on ability!!!

1 hour ago, Finlay James said:

I've known Bob for years, he lives in a council flat in Peebles.

hes entertaining, I'll give him that

I take it he's the guy referred by some as side show Bob?

18 minutes ago, Jambo-Fox said:

Are you suggesting HMFC join and play

in the EFL, with an opportunity to progress to the EPL??

Well if the SFA & SPFL are solely interested in either the ‘blue’ or ‘green’ Glasgow teams always wining then it certainly has its attractions!

Imagine belonging to an organisation which embraces  fairness and allows wining based on ability!!!

No, I'm suggesting no way, never, not for me, don't like it

45 minutes ago, DVB said:
49 minutes ago, DVB said:

To the tune of gypsy rose

Anne budge

she saved our club

from Massimmo

and Borders Bob

2nd verse.

Don't forget to mention the fans.

We all pay our money buy we don't know the plan's.

We'll be kept in the dark and the only thing that we should care about is the product on the park..

Doctor FinnBarr
6 hours ago, Meadows said:

He had posted 2 or 3 ‘open’ letters to Ann Budge on Facebook , including posting them on to an elderly absolute gentleman Hearts fans page . 

One of his money making schemes involved playing in the English lower leagues , building a car park on the flood plains of Murrayfield with a stadium on stilts above car park ! 

He blocked me :-

Why?

5 hours ago, bikerjambo said:

Why?

The elderly gentleman (88) was distressed at being ‘used’ by Sideshow Bob, I penned an ‘open’ letter to sideshow, informing him why I thought that perhaps his letters to budge contained a few inaccuracies and that by posting on aforementioned 88 year olds page was disgraceful. 

He then blocked me . 

I can live with it tho’ ... 

Neilson's Shank
On 15/11/2017 at 11:34, WavyGravy said:

Met the guy through work a couple of times.  The cheese slipped off his cracker a long, long time ago!!!!!

Cheese slipped off his cracker, love it.

• 2 weeks later...
j.jonah.jamieboy

The letter is genuine, the guy actually tried to post it on my papas facebook page and tried to blame him until it was pointed out to him how simply everyone could see had posted it. Then followed to send a pile of threats from him to delete my messages via instant messenger to myself and then of he course blocked me , don't worry Bob I have all the screensots, actually have a feeling he's still spouting shit over my papas facebook page. 

Guy's a pure "walter mitty" who cant take ownership of an email  just glad he never got ownership of our beautiful club.

On 15/11/2017 at 21:15, Finlay James said:

I've known Bob for years, he lives in a council flat in Peebles.

hes entertaining, I'll give him that

Does he wear..cor blimey trousers.

Reference for older viewers.

On 16/11/2017 at 00:19, bikerjambo said:

Why?

I was told he's a double for Les Gold in American Jewellery and Pawn.... On Hardcore Pawn program.......

John Gentleman
On 16/11/2017 at 09:40, hueyview said:

I take it he's the guy referred by some as side show Bob?

Aye, he's the wee stall selling candy floss at the Kirkcaldy Links Market (to put some perspective on it).

Best ignored. 

This thread gives him what he craves. 

The oxygen of publicity and the feeling that he's somehow relevant. Trust me,  he's not and never has been. 

14 hours ago, hueyview said:

Does he wear..cor blimey trousers.

Reference for older viewers.

You saying his dad is a dustman?

• 2 years later...
On 15/11/2017 at 15:20, Sexton Hardcastle said:

tumblr_m9bnkww2fi1rwbtmzo1_400.gif

Bobs presentation.

If it’s good enough to put Brockway, Ogdenville, North Haverbrook on the map, why not Edinburgh? I say give the guy a chance. 

Finlay James
1 hour ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Im not sure whether he's a Dundee fan but he's certainly always had a soft spot for them.  He used to be mates with the Marr brothers who owned them a few years ago.

Ive not seen Bob in a while but good to see he's still the same slavering old arse that he's always been.

Match made in heaven. Maybe he can bring Massone in as a partner. Wasn’t there some plumber called Pat who was equally keen to get involved with us?

Unknown user

I mind the mental old fantasist had plans to move us to the English leagues. That's how stupid that idea is.

Weakened Offender

Bob used to be on the board with Dundee at the time when they sold Keith Wright to H1b5 and Tosh to us. Story was Dundee wanted 400k for them both and Bob influenced a 500k sale for the former and a 300k sale for the latter. 

Bob is as daft as a brush and was more dangerous to Hearts during the Spring of 2014 than any daft sad act letter-writer from Leith was around the same period, however he did walk quite a bit of the walk back in his day. 

Edited by Weakened Offender

Dusk_Till_Dawn
3 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

Bob used to be on the board with Dundee at the time when they sold Keith Wright to H1b5 and Tosh to us. Story was Dundee wanted 400k for them both and Bob influenced a 500k sale for the former and a 300k sale for the latter. 

Bob is as daft as a brush and was more dangerous to Hearts during the Spring of 2014 than any daft sad act letter-writer from Leith was around the same period, however he did walk quite a bit of the walk back in his day. 

He really was an absolute ***** in 2014. Should be persona non grata at Hearts

Weakened Offender
26 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

He really was an absolute ***** in 2014. Should be persona non grata at Hearts

Sadly I agree. 

Calebs Grandad

Huge sums of money I agree but the one big drawback will be that social work will never allow Dundonians the use of these thick marker pens given their love of chewing them. Crayons? Maybe if the Lochend feasibility study shows positive results. 

ToadKiller Dog
On 26/07/2020 at 05:25, Finlay James said:

Im not sure whether he's a Dundee fan but he's certainly always had a soft spot for them.  He used to be mates with the Marr brothers who owned them a few years ago.

Ive not seen Bob in a while but good to see he's still the same slavering old arse that he's always been.

Living in Dundee and knowing the super Mario brothers ,it makes me chuckle knowing he is mates with them .