Most Bitter Support

jake

3 hours ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

There is probably a thread on hubz.net about this thread by now.

I dip on there from time to time, and the level of bitterness towards us they display is staggering. (Much of it is nearly unintelligible, but staggering all the same.)

True story. After 2012 they were so upset, they got together and decided they would do everything in their power to see us fail. That is where the Sergey lol-a-drama and the greenginger cockwomblery comes from. It’s also what inspired “Mr Gustas... “. All arranged online to ‘not let us away with any more cheating’. :rofl:

Bitterness borne out of butt-hurt. There’s no other club in Scotland who can match that. People say they are over 1-5 though... :lol:

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, VladMagic said:

"Dear Mr Gustas

I write to you as a concerned and ashamed Scotsman to inform you of an attempt by fellow Scottish people to defraud the Republic of Lithuania of many millions of pounds. You are no doubt aware of the plight of Ukio Bankas, UBIG and the dreadful conduct of the major shareholder in both of these companies Vladimir Romanov. But it is another of his ventures, namely his interest in Heart of Midlothian football club in Edinburgh I would like to draw your attention to. Since 2006 Mr Romanov has ploughed many millions of pounds, estimates believed to be as much as ?85million, which has now turned out to be money he nor his banking groups could afford to invest, and these concerns raised many times over by the financial and football authorities here in Scotland. These concerns were continually ignored by officials at Hearts and also by their support who were happy to accept the success that has turned out to be the people of your countries money. Please also note that Romanov was refused permission to purchase shares at 2 other clubs. This is because he could not fund the regimes he was looking to put in place. This was ignored by Heart of Midlothian. They operated throughout his tenure with substantial losses which have now come to be at the Lithuanian tax payers expense. I would like to reiterate at this point that they have spent ?85 million pounds of your money. I would also like to bring to your attention their failure to pay charities, police costs, healthcare costs and uk taxes owed during this time.
The current state of affairs at Heart of Midlothian sees them in administration and seeking a deal whereby the shares currently owned by UBIG, Ukio bankas and Ukio Bankas security on Tynecastle stadium in Edinburgh is sold to Bidco for the paltry sum of ?2.5million. It is at this point I would like to make you aware of several areas of prime development land in Edinburgh that have sold recently for many millions of pounds over the ?2.5million currently being offered to your people. It is at this point I would also say that it is my opinion that you would not be serving the people of Lithuania if you did not recover as much of their money that this organisation has taken with no intention of paying back. I would urge you to seek trustworthy advice on the value of the assets before proceeding with any deal as there is no doubt accepting an offer of ?2.5 million is depriving your people of many of millions of pounds.
Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the disgusting way in which this organisation has squandered many millions of pounds of your countries money. I find it totally unacceptable and would urge you to use all of your power in recouping your peoples money. If the tables were turned, it would be the least I would expect of my government. I would also appreciate your thoughts on the issues I have raised and if you are able to, your intentions in the future regarding these.
I look forward to your reply

Mr Kevin Moffat"

Winner. Hibs followed by Rangers.

giphy.gif

50 minutes ago, VladMagic said:

"Dear Mr Gustas

I write to you as a concerned and ashamed Scotsman to inform you of an attempt by fellow Scottish people to defraud the Republic of Lithuania of many millions of pounds. You are no doubt aware of the plight of Ukio Bankas, UBIG and the dreadful conduct of the major shareholder in both of these companies Vladimir Romanov. But it is another of his ventures, namely his interest in Heart of Midlothian football club in Edinburgh I would like to draw your attention to. Since 2006 Mr Romanov has ploughed many millions of pounds, estimates believed to be as much as ?85million, which has now turned out to be money he nor his banking groups could afford to invest, and these concerns raised many times over by the financial and football authorities here in Scotland. These concerns were continually ignored by officials at Hearts and also by their support who were happy to accept the success that has turned out to be the people of your countries money. Please also note that Romanov was refused permission to purchase shares at 2 other clubs. This is because he could not fund the regimes he was looking to put in place. This was ignored by Heart of Midlothian. They operated throughout his tenure with substantial losses which have now come to be at the Lithuanian tax payers expense. I would like to reiterate at this point that they have spent ?85 million pounds of your money. I would also like to bring to your attention their failure to pay charities, police costs, healthcare costs and uk taxes owed during this time.
The current state of affairs at Heart of Midlothian sees them in administration and seeking a deal whereby the shares currently owned by UBIG, Ukio bankas and Ukio Bankas security on Tynecastle stadium in Edinburgh is sold to Bidco for the paltry sum of ?2.5million. It is at this point I would like to make you aware of several areas of prime development land in Edinburgh that have sold recently for many millions of pounds over the ?2.5million currently being offered to your people. It is at this point I would also say that it is my opinion that you would not be serving the people of Lithuania if you did not recover as much of their money that this organisation has taken with no intention of paying back. I would urge you to seek trustworthy advice on the value of the assets before proceeding with any deal as there is no doubt accepting an offer of ?2.5 million is depriving your people of many of millions of pounds.
Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the disgusting way in which this organisation has squandered many millions of pounds of your countries money. I find it totally unacceptable and would urge you to use all of your power in recouping your peoples money. If the tables were turned, it would be the least I would expect of my government. I would also appreciate your thoughts on the issues I have raised and if you are able to, your intentions in the future regarding these.
I look forward to your reply

Mr Kevin Moffat"

Absolutely correct. No other Scottish club can touch them for bitterness.

Interesting question.

I would put the likes of Celtic, Aberdeen, Dundee, Dundee Utd in the delusional bracket. Celtic thinking they'll get £30 million for Dembele, Aberdeen thinking they are bigger than us, Dundee thinking mid table is not good enough for them and Utd wanting their manager sacked when only a few points off the top and totally skint. All delusional.

Then we have Hibs and Rangers. Both bitter to the core. Others have gone into the reasons but I think the SPFL should look into a rule about teams not play these two consecutively. Can't be good for anyone's mental health to be around that much bitterness.

yabadabadoo1874again
7 hours ago, BigDave'sHeed said:

The bears den takes some beating for bitterness and hate.

Not just Football, but generally they are an angry, angry bunch on there.

Hibs are probably the most deluded- flair, good team, etc. Caught up in the thier own hype, they are closer to Motherwell or st Johnstone than us or Aberdeen, Thier league placings and amount of relegation  shoes this.

Ranger's fans hate europe, Ireland, hate Scotland, many hate themselves. The bearsden is an eye opener. Bitter bunch.

BigDave'sHeed calls it correctly.

Bitter online swivel eyed BritNat sectarian bigots...who manifest as even worse in real life...servile glory hunters who were left bewildered, hurt, bitter and lost by all that happened to their previous team Rangers who succumbed after a brief cowardly battle against financial illness during which the dark BritNat forces circled their wagons in an increasingly desparate and inglorious effort to protect them and finally to try to save them ... all to no avail as we watched them expire, breàthe their last and shuffle off this mortal coil.  ???

There's not a bitter team like THE Glasgow Rangers. Oh not one?...etc etc

7 hours ago, michael_bolton said:

I think supporters of just about every football club over-state how well-known and important their club is.

Outwith the Old Firm, Hibs fans are probably in a league of their own. Special mention for Aberdeen fans though. Utter bores to a man and ridiculously deluded in regards to their club. They utterly detest us too.

The night after we beat them to qualify for the Champions League I was in a pub and two Aberdeen fans I know immediately saw me and sprang across the boozer to tell me that we'd definitely get humped in the qualifiers and that they definitely weren't bothered at all. Whether they were right or not is neither here nor there, the fact that they cared so much spoke volumes.

The first paragraph answers just about everything you need to know about football supporters.

Probably about people in general.

You could have stopped there, Mickey !

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, XB52 said:

Most bitter about us, Hibs by a country mile. Most bitter overall, the Huns, again by miles. 

good point and the correct answer.

Bazzas right boot
1 hour ago, yabadabadoo1874again said:

BigDave'sHeed calls it correctly.

Bitter online swivel eyed BritNat sectarian bigots...who manifest as even worse in real life...servile glory hunters who were left bewildered, hurt, bitter and lost by all that happened to their previous team Rangers who succumbed after a brief cowardly battle against financial illness during which the dark BritNat forces circled their wagons in an increasingly desparate and inglorious effort to protect them and finally to try to save them ... all to no avail as we watched them expire, breàthe their last and shuffle off this mortal coil.  ???

There's not a bitter team like THE Glasgow Rangers. Oh not one?...etc etc

As a couple have mentioned, hibs are probably more bitter towards us.

had a quick  look on bears den after I posted, all they talk about is revenge on Scottish football, celtic and child molesting, how they hate Catholics ( and it was good when the club had none- wtf), how they are going to put everyone back in their place, the hate for all things Scottish is staggering and makes me sad that fellow Scots can feel that way.

They expect someone to give  them money and somehow with their 50k fans they will dominate again and we will all bow to their superiority, ignoring their debt and the fact Celtic get 65k.

If Aberdeen are above them again and they go trophyless another season it will be interesting to see what happens, hopefully next year we can also end up above them- the bitterness will turn them on each other.

Hibs are obsessed about us, the stand thread is bordering on insanity . Theyhave a few strange fellows on there.

Let's not forget our own bitter supporters who 'will never forgive' Robbie Neilson for apparently handing the Scottish Cup to Hibs (ignoring the fact that they also had to beat Inverness, Dundee Utd and Rangers after us) along with the ones who think 'Gran Budge' is killing the club because they can't scream obscenities at black people or sing about fenian blood any more. We have our fair shair of utter melts too.

Hibs, celtic, rangers, motherwell as a collective do my nut in. 

However, i see Tommy Wright does his best to galvanise the saints support into whinging like **** every so often. Or is that just me?

3 minutes ago, Ray Gin said:

Let's not forget our own bitter supporters who 'will never forgive' Robbie Neilson for apparently handing the Scottish Cup to Hibs (ignoring the fact that they also had to beat Inverness, Dundee Utd and Rangers after us) along with the ones who think 'Gran Budge' is killing the club because they can't scream obscenities at black people or sing about fenian blood any more. We have our fair shair of utter melts too.

Spot on. Doss küntz every where eh?

I think hibs are the most bitter by a country mile. Sending letters to administrators in Lithuania to try and kill us off is just embarrassing. But that is the outcome of being reemed relentlessly for 30 odd years.

What gets me about it is, its their fault. We've consistently tried to adopt a pragmatic approach in derbies and its worked. At the end of the day we're not Barcelona so what value is there in trying to play silky football? Comparative to anything in mainland Europe its probably not going to be that good, so why bother? Get the points in the bag. After that who cares?

I do think Lennon has adopted the more pragmatic approach with players like Bartley, Holt etc. so come derby time I reckon we'll see them go route one a lot. 

The Huns are pretty bitter, but I'd say that stems from a perception that they are Scotlands premier team. This 'most successful team in world' nonsense is embarrassing. Its like shooting fish in a barrel and then going on about how good a shot you are. ****ing clowns.

Outside the obvious, Falkirk fans are up there.

Worked with a few years ago and didn't have time for them.

Spitonastranger
3 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Rangers are the most bitter now, they have grown a massive chip on their shoulders.

Hibs are the most deluded, no other team comes remotely close

This

MacDonald Jardine
3 hours ago, heartsfc_fan said:

Outside the obvious, Falkirk fans are up there.

Worked with a few years ago and didn't have time for them.

I always found them amazingly bitter.

Dundee too.

I think Falkirk's problem with Hearts goes back to a League Cup tie in '89/90. We won 4-1 at Brockville and they, iirc, were reduced to nine men. They went tonto at the time and their hatred did seem to really grow in the '90's.

Just a theory.

From a hearts perspective it’s 100% hibs. They’ve built like 2 stands recently and I can honestly say I’ve never gave a single jobby about it. Their behaviour towards our new stand is a genuine embarrassment. Very, very strange behaviour even by their weird standards. Same can be said about their obsession with us during the Vlad days. It’s all they have to feel superior to us. 

In Scottish football terms it’s Rangers by some, some distance. Their inability to accept the part they and their club played in their own downfall is embarrassing. From Alloa to Celtic, everyone has wronged them. The fact that they now blame Warburton instead of king for their current troubles is beyond laughable. From the papers and media to ex players and chairmen, everyone is out to get them. Every club has an element of its support who believe everyone is out to get them but with Rangers, it’s the entire support. From the young to the old, everyone of them Crack pot. 

The vermin are bitter towards us coz they are always in our shadow,Rangers mark II are bitter towards everyone but they should be bitter towards themselves after all it was them who let their club die

zoltan socrates
2 hours ago, Morgan said:

Hibs and Liverpool.

Funny that, i was thinking about bitter english teams, everton must be up there given their rivals success, spitting distance from each other but no where near the same success as the reds, must be a bitch being born a toffee

as for our homeland, hobbits hands down, imagine supporting a team that required over a century to lift the countries premier cup, that capitulated for large parts of the 80s and 90s, that were nearly absorbed by their rivals, that hate the fact that the old man continues to bail them out of thier financial woes, that arent a real edinburgh team

Their most notable contribtion being their casuals in the mid 80s, scaffs the lot of them

zoltan socrates
48 minutes ago, martoon said:

I think Falkirk's problem with Hearts goes back to a League Cup tie in '89/90. We won 4-1 at Brockville and they, iirc, were reduced to nine men. They went tonto at the time and their hatred did seem to really grow in the '90's.

Just a theory.

We stole jeff off them

William H. Bonney

Most of my friends are hibs supporters and while some may be deluded I wouldn't describe any as bitter. 

Rangers fans on the other hand....

maroonlegions

Hibs hands down. There final nail in their coffin of bitterness was the 5-1 smashing we gave them. The psychological damage done   by the 5-1 will never really heal  in their collective psyche .

Yet to meet a Hibs supporter who has not been sucked into the "Hibs way"  and all the delusions of grandeur , bitterness and seethe that brings when they are faced with the reality that there is no such thing as the "Hibs way".....  FTH.

Bazzas right boot
8 hours ago, Jamboelite said:

Winner. Hibs followed by Rangers.

giphy.gif

Hibs are most bitter towards us.

Rangers just Scottish football   in general.

Bazzas right boot
53 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

From a hearts perspective it’s 100% hibs. They’ve built like 2 stands recently and I can honestly say I’ve never gave a single jobby about it. Their behaviour towards our new stand is a genuine embarrassment. Very, very strange behaviour even by their weird standards. Same can be said about their obsession with us during the Vlad days. It’s all they have to feel superior to us. 

In Scottish football terms it’s Rangers by some, some distance. Their inability to accept the part they and their club played in their own downfall is embarrassing. From Alloa to Celtic, everyone has wronged them. The fact that they now blame Warburton instead of king for their current troubles is beyond laughable. From the papers and media to ex players and chairmen, everyone is out to get them. Every club has an element of its support who believe everyone is out to get them but with Rangers, it’s the entire support. From the young to the old, everyone of them Crack pot. 

The bears den even blames too many Catholics in the team. genuine. It wasn't even dismissed out off hand. It got discussed

Even the SNP is complicit in their downfall.

Hibs are most deluded, and they are bitter towards us. In general, Rangers fans win hands down as  it goes way beyond football with them.

54 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Hibs hands down. There final nail in their coffin of bitterness was the 5-1 smashing we gave them. The psychological damage done   by the 5-1 will never really heal  in their collective psyche .

Yet to meet a Hibs supporter who has not been sucked into the "Hibs way"  and all the delusions of grandeur , bitterness and seethe that brings when they are faced with the reality that there is no such thing as the "Hibs way".....  FTH.

All one really needs to say on this is :fth:

17 hours ago, Ryder said:

It is The Vermin by an absolute light-year! The fact that they will never admit it, perversely, proves it. Delightful.

Defo the vermin, 2012 final and thereafter is conclusive proof of their bitterness.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I was talking to one of my best mates the other night, he's a Rangers fan but despite that is usually a brilliant guy. We were talking about the Hamilton fraud situation and how it could leave them in a lot of financial trouble. He had no sympathy whatsoever, since "every other club was quick to put the boot in" when Rangers went kaput. 

The fact that Rangers' troubles were all their own doing, while Hamilton were the victims of a crime, made no difference apparently. 

In short, Rangers fans are VERY bitter. 

2 minutes ago, Ill Ray said:

I was talking to one of my best mates the other night, he's a Rangers fan but despite that is usually a brilliant guy. We were talking about the Hamilton fraud situation and how it could leave them in a lot of financial trouble. He had no sympathy whatsoever, since "every other club was quick to put the boot in" when Rangers went kaput. 

The fact that Rangers' troubles were all their own doing, while Hamilton were the victims of a crime, made no difference apparently. 

In short, Rangers fans are VERY bitter. 

I love the extra level of derangement they have developed since their troubles. You can tell how desperate they are to go ‘F-you!’ ... but... they can’t. They are still financially rooked, they have zero chance of stopping at least ten in a row, they can’t even finish second most likely and deep down every single one of them know two unpalatable truths:

1) They are not the same football club as they were. 

2) Dave King is a lying scumbag who will most likely steer them straight back on to the rocks of administration.

:pleasing:

18 hours ago, Gorgiewave said:

Jake and I were chatting cordially on the Catalnia referendum thread this evening about different aspects of different parts of the world. I doubt a man of his international perspective would ask such a parochial question.

I think no distinction is the best hypothesis. One much always choose the best hypothesis, as in Oracy.

I assume it's your "international perspective" that makes you so ham-fisted at expressing yourself using the English language. :P

40 minutes ago, Ryder said:

I love the extra level of derangement they have developed since their troubles. You can tell how desperate they are to go ‘F-you!’ ... but... they can’t. They are still financially rooked, they have zero chance of stopping at least ten in a row, they can’t even finish second most likely and deep down every single one of them know two unpalatable truths:

1) They are not the same football club as they were. 

2) Dave King is a lying scumbag who will most likely steer them straight back on to the rocks of administration.

:pleasing:

Just as much as you wouldn't want Dave King to do your accounting, you most certainly wouldn't want him steering anything. :D

julienbrellier

Hibernian by some way. Genuinely never come across such bitter fans. as many have said their cup win doesn't seem to have lowered their obsession with us.

All you need to look at is their obsession over the construction of a stand that isn't even happening at their own ground.  I don't think anyone gave a flying **** when they built their lego dump.  Why would you? Its a stand ffs. the letter writing campaign was the most bitter thing a fanbase has ever done

Shooter McGavin

Celtic and Rangers.

Celtic have pummelled teams for years yet their fans can't be happy, always always have something to feel aggrieved by.

Rangers since the liquidation saga have generally felt everbody and everything is against them. Typically paranoid beyond belief. 

Rangers most bitter hibs most deluded and bitter. rangers  sing about not being liked but not caring. And hibs hate Dundee because it rhymes. Hibs are obviously more bitter than rangers when we are involved. And that pleases me immensely. West coast diddy teams all have a bitter streak running through them.

MacDonald Jardine
6 hours ago, martoon said:

Just a theory.

I remember them being just as bad in the early 80s.

Hibs for bitterness towards us, and Celtic for their total and utter ,absolute bitterness towards every other club 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, julienbrellier said:

Hibernian by some way. Genuinely never come across such bitter fans. as many have said their cup win doesn't seem to have lowered their obsession with us.

All you need to look at is their obsession over the construction of a stand that isn't even happening at their own ground.  I don't think anyone gave a flying **** when they built their lego dump.  Why would you? Its a stand ffs. the letter writing campaign was the most bitter thing a fanbase has ever done

Hibs are only bitter towards us. If it was only about being bitter towards us, then they win.

Rangers are bitter towards the world.

Archived