Most Bitter Support

jake

So who do you think are?

Ive got to say if you take the religious aspect out its Hibs.

Then Rangers 

My experience only 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is The Vermin by an absolute light-year! The fact that they will never admit it, perversely, proves it. Delightful.

Just now, Gorgiewave said:

I've never been to a Leeds game, but I suspect I'd find bitterness there.

Assumed we were talking about in our country, not foreign leagues?

1 minute ago, socrates82 said:

Easily Hibs. Even winning a cup after 1000 years or whatever it was hasn't made them happy.

1-5 is still a gaping, suppurating wound in the Hibernian soul.

This was after their miracle third Cup win.

2 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Assumed we were talking about in our country, not foreign leagues?

See under my username.

Just now, Ryder said:

**** that. I’m using a mobile phone.

The Brave New Scotland we all adore, internationalism no more

Falkirk funnily enough. Just a personal experience but I've always found them to be the whiniest  home support at any ground. 

Guaranteed any decision in favour of Hearts and they'll bleat about it all game. 

The vermin easily. Just need to check their sisterlovers.net  site and the fact theyve got a 4,000 page thread on our stand and some of the hilarious theories from Council corruption to seats not being wide enough. Chuck in their envy over our FOH subs compared to their shitey proclaimers tin collection and their bitterness and seethe is joyous.

the fact we saved our club and are building a new stand infuriates them like caged rats in a lab. Bitter, jealous and forever in our shadow.

never has there been a more bitter, twisted, jealous and deluded support.

FTH

5 minutes ago, Gorgiewave said:

****s that got to do with foreign leagues? :lol:

Just now, Ryder said:

****s that got to do with foreign leagues? :lol:

You raised the Scotland / not Scotland distinction, unlike the OP.

Anyway, Luton may be a bitter support.

6 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

The vermin easily. Just need to check their sisterlovers.net  site and the fact theyve got a 4,000 page thread on our stand and some of the hilarious theories from Council corruption to seats not being wide enough. Chuck in their envy over our FOH subs compared to their shitey proclaimers tin collection and their bitterness and seethe is joyous.

the fact we saved our club and are building a new stand infuriates them like caged rats in a lab. Bitter, jealous and forever in our shadow.

never has there been a more bitter, twisted, jealous and deluded support.

FTH

Poetry!!

Just now, Gorgiewave said:

You raised the Scotland / not Scotland distinction, unlike the OP.

Anyway, Luton may be a bitter support.

In Football terms England is a foreign country. Are you going to argue against that? You mental unionist crazy person! :rofl:

Just now, Ryder said:

In Football terms England is a foreign country. Are you going to argue against that? You mental unionist crazy person! :rofl:

Yes, I'm aware of that. But the OP made no Scottish league / foreign league distinction. He just said "most bitter support." Teams from Scotland and teams not from Scotland have supports, which may be bitter. If you know of any bitter supports, this is definitely the thread to mention them.

Real Madrid have quite a bitter support. They can't quite believe that there are people who don't support them.

1 minute ago, Gorgiewave said:

Yes, I'm aware of that. But the OP made no Scottish league / foreign league distinction. He just said "most bitter support." Teams from Scotland and teams not from Scotland have supports, which may be bitter. If you know of any bitter supports, this is definitely the thread to mention them.

Real Madrid have quite a bitter support. They can't quite believe that there are people who don't support them.

Yeah, I got that mate. My post was merely stating that I thought he meant which domestic club. I may have been wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Ryder said:

Yeah, I got that mate. My post was merely stating that I thought he meant which domestic club. I may have been wrong. 

Jake and I were chatting cordially on the Catalnia referendum thread this evening about different aspects of different parts of the world. I doubt a man of his international perspective would ask such a parochial question.

I think no distinction is the best hypothesis. One much always choose the best hypothesis, as in Oracy.

8 minutes ago, Gorgiewave said:

Jake and I were chatting cordially on the Catalnia referendum thread this evening about different aspects of different parts of the world. I doubt a man of his international perspective would ask such a parochial question.

I think no distinction is the best hypothesis. One much always choose the best hypothesis, as in Oracy.

:rofl:

39 minutes ago, jake said:

So who do you think are?

Ive got to say if you take the religious aspect out its Hibs.

Then Rangers 

My experience only 

:laugh: obviously hibs, remember all the letters, there was even one about Danny Wilson not being suspended ffs

Utter pricks, to a man 

1 minute ago, ManMoth said:

:laugh: obviously hibs, remember all the letters, there was even one about Danny Wilson not being suspended ffs

Utter pricks, to a man 

When you get to the stage of having to try and compromise Danny Wilson, then you probably need to think twice about investing emotional energy in supporting a football team.

1 minute ago, Ryder said:

When you get to the stage of having to try and compromise Danny Wilson, then you probably need to think twice about investing emotional energy in supporting a football team.

:laugh:

Most bitter support is Hibs.

Broken, sleekit, scuttling low life who know it. That's what makes them bitter. 

30+ years of derby failure, including 2 pumpings at Hampden, and their only response is the feeble, pathetic mantra of "hertz ur cheeterz". 

How bad must reality be if you have to jam your fingers in your ears, shut your eyes tight and squeal that reality is somehow invalid? 

They're not as bitter as me, though. 

I hate that cockroach of a fan base. 

Hibs, Falkirk , Dunfermline and Motherwell for footballing bitterness. Hun and Timothy for sectarian bitterness.

22 minutes ago, Gorgiewave said:

Lol .

Gorgiewave if you're takin the piss its in such a classy way.

If not im chuffed.

1 minute ago, jake said:

Lol .

Gorgiewave if you're takin the piss its in such a classy way.

If not im chuffed.

You saw a point of view and respected it. You outed yourself as a Yes voter and I said not a word.

Internationalism. Understanding. Bridge-building.

2 minutes ago, Gorgiewave said:

You saw a point of view and respected it. You outed yourself as a Yes voter and I said not a word.

Internationalism. Understanding. Bridge-building.

Then im chuffed.

Im a poster that usually riles .

I just try to be myself.

Cannae wait for tuesday buddy i really hope we can do it.

I think for all the slagging off we all do of each other on here about politics bigotry and general dislike .

That Hearts supporters are a band of brothers unmatched.

Disliked by everyone misrepresented .

We walk the walk .

Yer mostly a bunch of dingles but we have supported this club at this particular time for future generations.

Hope levein conveys this feeling to the players tuesday.

I feel it .

"More substance, spirit and soul than any other in Scottish football." Or any other football.

57 minutes ago, Costanza said:

Falkirk funnily enough. Just a personal experience but I've always found them to be the whiniest  home support at any ground. 

Guaranteed any decision in favour of Hearts and they'll bleat about it all game. 

I've noticed this as well.

Has to be Hibs though. They're obsessed with Hearts. All the pumpings down the years, the 2006 semi, the 5-1, the relegation derby, the championship season, the fact we didn't get liquidated when they were clinging onto it as their only hope in the wake of the 5-1, and the fact that Tynecastle is still standing and getting a new main stand...

Any story about Hearts on facebook will always have several Hibbies in the comments posting sad shite. They're obsessed and broken.

Bizarrely I've got a couple of mates who are Motherwell fans and they have a ridiculous idea of the status of their club. In their heads it goes OF, Aberdeen, and them. And apparently Chris McCart was a better player than Craig Levein according to one of them. 

Deluded to say the least.

Bazzas right boot

The bears den takes some beating for bitterness and hate.

Not just Football, but generally they are an angry, angry bunch on there.

Hibs are probably the most deluded- flair, good team, etc. Caught up in the thier own hype, they are closer to Motherwell or st Johnstone than us or Aberdeen, Thier league placings and amount of relegation  shoes this.

Ranger's fans hate europe, Ireland, hate Scotland, many hate themselves. The bearsden is an eye opener. Bitter bunch.

1 hour ago, Gorgiewave said:

See under my username.

1 hour ago, Gorgiewave said:

Hey everyone! Gorgiewave wants attention! Let's all pay attention to him!

J6pR6.gif

michael_bolton

I think supporters of just about every football club over-state how well-known and important their club is.

Outwith the Old Firm, Hibs fans are probably in a league of their own. Special mention for Aberdeen fans though. Utter bores to a man and ridiculously deluded in regards to their club. They utterly detest us too.

The night after we beat them to qualify for the Champions League I was in a pub and two Aberdeen fans I know immediately saw me and sprang across the boozer to tell me that we'd definitely get humped in the qualifiers and that they definitely weren't bothered at all. Whether they were right or not is neither here nor there, the fact that they cared so much spoke volumes.

Coburg Hearts
3 hours ago, Costanza said:

Pound for pound, you are probably right, but they are too insignificant . The hands down winners has to be Hibs, though they are pretty insignificant, too. 

N4wilEoJcRwIwOTWPX7XfEkWMw1UO5kFLqLLvBa8YYy4THVogfeX0emxhaIRaR0TeDMpnz4ArAMoNrOcvTE85fUh2JEU2B6iUWCqYddOOqMwlkSuhR0VD6hed1bxQ7GzaF7pyIwxWCgAx-i6ACogh70dQmflHXrH1LCshIIvNhgo3f-JWEgzrabcx2Qx5vvXIChT3E3TxWvIYcASN6OmJfK-4_K-ZRPN7S12iHkw-rxeIiRwWMlbHaIv-QoLX736NzfUCuP8XxcM2Sbo1LK7oOup4m5N6dls1tCHfhFokgF0-v0qena00obvpFsQB07W-KddcYGafizZ35pAq5vc_C8-YvvcodtgR47DAT2kjXBUecvFot_y33ki4_ljyyv1BVLHt1Itu1qTdR5pzvq5HEXczWUMJyfcsc0TvmhOT_w6ItlbI-hXtMo1EHN8DpBRMreXh-6nvBTJLmIEyCWTrzIYrMbc6-mSGVkIHeelQQO8pJWntTWLklhzZ3_8ZNGDHgJJaFDtkHUdcW_WRQmptlz_05Ij1ykXrwb6cCp-_PhwdNE-kXE6mG9yCEOne4AvZSdVlpccbVeSxoL4mcLyuzJyKypc0ju6aMW9j1yzYK4=w480-h360-no

King Of The Cat Cafe

There is probably a thread on hubz.net about this thread by now.

I dip on there from time to time, and the level of bitterness towards us they display is staggering. (Much of it is nearly unintelligible, but staggering all the same.)

Samuel Camazzola

Sevco and Liverpool. 

They both have a sense of entitlement and think they are still relevant. 

Celtic for me. Because failure is so rare for them in Scotland should they have a bad run they don't know how to cope with it.

There's a perpetually bitter aura around rangers because things haven't gone great for them in recent years.

Hibs are just fuds.

Celtic though are so used to winning the slightest hint of failure draws out poison on an incredible scale. And if it goes completely tits up they explode.

Aberdeen definitely worthy of a mention in this regard although perhaps 'bitter' isn't the correct term for them.

Desperately clinging on to the days gone by when they were actually relevant in footballing terms and still wearing it as a badge of honour 30 odd years later.

A strange strange bunch.

Also in agreeance with the comments about Falkirk. Never ever really understood why they has so much dislike for us. 'Same old jambos, always cheating' was their go-to sing song for long enough and usually started as soon as we had the audacity to so much as tackle one of their players. All a bit weird.

Hibs without a doubt. A word is yet to be invented to describe how mind boggling bitter they are. They can not "let it go". They spend more time getting into a tizz over anything and everything we do. They take their eye off the ball time and time again and then the realisation hits and they end up in the poop wondering how the hell it happened.

Anyone who emails the Lith president to attempt to derail a process is drinking concentrated, 100% proof bitter.

Keep supping it ya bunch of weirdos. 

Hibs by a country mile.

The all in obsession they have with Hearts is beyond parody these days.

A Soor Ploom has nothing on your average sewer dwelling Hibs nyaff.

"Dear Mr Gustas

I write to you as a concerned and ashamed Scotsman to inform you of an attempt by fellow Scottish people to defraud the Republic of Lithuania of many millions of pounds. You are no doubt aware of the plight of Ukio Bankas, UBIG and the dreadful conduct of the major shareholder in both of these companies Vladimir Romanov. But it is another of his ventures, namely his interest in Heart of Midlothian football club in Edinburgh I would like to draw your attention to. Since 2006 Mr Romanov has ploughed many millions of pounds, estimates believed to be as much as ?85million, which has now turned out to be money he nor his banking groups could afford to invest, and these concerns raised many times over by the financial and football authorities here in Scotland. These concerns were continually ignored by officials at Hearts and also by their support who were happy to accept the success that has turned out to be the people of your countries money. Please also note that Romanov was refused permission to purchase shares at 2 other clubs. This is because he could not fund the regimes he was looking to put in place. This was ignored by Heart of Midlothian. They operated throughout his tenure with substantial losses which have now come to be at the Lithuanian tax payers expense. I would like to reiterate at this point that they have spent ?85 million pounds of your money. I would also like to bring to your attention their failure to pay charities, police costs, healthcare costs and uk taxes owed during this time.
The current state of affairs at Heart of Midlothian sees them in administration and seeking a deal whereby the shares currently owned by UBIG, Ukio bankas and Ukio Bankas security on Tynecastle stadium in Edinburgh is sold to Bidco for the paltry sum of ?2.5million. It is at this point I would like to make you aware of several areas of prime development land in Edinburgh that have sold recently for many millions of pounds over the ?2.5million currently being offered to your people. It is at this point I would also say that it is my opinion that you would not be serving the people of Lithuania if you did not recover as much of their money that this organisation has taken with no intention of paying back. I would urge you to seek trustworthy advice on the value of the assets before proceeding with any deal as there is no doubt accepting an offer of ?2.5 million is depriving your people of many of millions of pounds.
Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the disgusting way in which this organisation has squandered many millions of pounds of your countries money. I find it totally unacceptable and would urge you to use all of your power in recouping your peoples money. If the tables were turned, it would be the least I would expect of my government. I would also appreciate your thoughts on the issues I have raised and if you are able to, your intentions in the future regarding these.
I look forward to your reply

Mr Kevin Moffat"

Nucky Thompson

Rangers are the most bitter now, they have grown a massive chip on their shoulders.

Hibs are the most deluded, no other team comes remotely close

8 minutes ago, VladMagic said:

"Dear Mr Gustas

I write to you as a concerned and ashamed Scotsman to inform you of an attempt by fellow Scottish people to defraud the Republic of Lithuania of many millions of pounds. You are no doubt aware of the plight of Ukio Bankas, UBIG and the dreadful conduct of the major shareholder in both of these companies Vladimir Romanov. But it is another of his ventures, namely his interest in Heart of Midlothian football club in Edinburgh I would like to draw your attention to. Since 2006 Mr Romanov has ploughed many millions of pounds, estimates believed to be as much as ?85million, which has now turned out to be money he nor his banking groups could afford to invest, and these concerns raised many times over by the financial and football authorities here in Scotland. These concerns were continually ignored by officials at Hearts and also by their support who were happy to accept the success that has turned out to be the people of your countries money. Please also note that Romanov was refused permission to purchase shares at 2 other clubs. This is because he could not fund the regimes he was looking to put in place. This was ignored by Heart of Midlothian. They operated throughout his tenure with substantial losses which have now come to be at the Lithuanian tax payers expense. I would like to reiterate at this point that they have spent ?85 million pounds of your money. I would also like to bring to your attention their failure to pay charities, police costs, healthcare costs and uk taxes owed during this time.
The current state of affairs at Heart of Midlothian sees them in administration and seeking a deal whereby the shares currently owned by UBIG, Ukio bankas and Ukio Bankas security on Tynecastle stadium in Edinburgh is sold to Bidco for the paltry sum of ?2.5million. It is at this point I would like to make you aware of several areas of prime development land in Edinburgh that have sold recently for many millions of pounds over the ?2.5million currently being offered to your people. It is at this point I would also say that it is my opinion that you would not be serving the people of Lithuania if you did not recover as much of their money that this organisation has taken with no intention of paying back. I would urge you to seek trustworthy advice on the value of the assets before proceeding with any deal as there is no doubt accepting an offer of ?2.5 million is depriving your people of many of millions of pounds.
Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the disgusting way in which this organisation has squandered many millions of pounds of your countries money. I find it totally unacceptable and would urge you to use all of your power in recouping your peoples money. If the tables were turned, it would be the least I would expect of my government. I would also appreciate your thoughts on the issues I have raised and if you are able to, your intentions in the future regarding these.

Mr Kevin Moffat"

Looking back now, you really have to laugh at this.

But, as funny as it may seem now - it should also never be forgotten.

Ronald Villiers

I would say most definitely Hibs.  They're deluded and bitter.....it's in their genes!

30 minutes ago, VladMagic said:

"Dear Mr Gustas

Mr Kevin Moffat"

This sums that lot up . Should be stickied in the terrace at the top.

must of been foaming at the mouth like the rabied rat he is typing that.

also have to concur with a post above about the bears den forum. A truly terrifying place in that some of the disturbed life forms are free to walk the streets. 

Archived