Champions League

Morgan

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Between Murrayfield tickets and the UEFA money. The Old Firm between them will stump up £750k for the new stand fund this month.

Little consolation compared to the wealth they have taken out of the Scottish game over the years but the timing is certainly very good for us.

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

Inverness get Hibs' money

Kinda...but I do prefer to think of it that Hibs get diddly squat as a reward for being so bafflingly tom kite for the best part of 3 seasons floundering around with the posties, bookies and bakers in the Championship. 

No, I can't explain how the second best team in the universe got stuck down there for so long, either. 

a2f3d39265592677d2fec2eccfd1060efa274545

Still, I'm sure the impoverished scum can just ask one of the proclaimers to make a teary begging video for more funds instead. 

2 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Kinda...but I do prefer to think of it that Hibs get diddly squat as a reward for being so bafflingly tom kite for the best part of 3 seasons floundering around with the posties, bookies and bakers in the Championship. 

No, I can't explain how the second best team in the universe got stuck down there for so long, either. 

a2f3d39265592677d2fec2eccfd1060efa274545

Still, I'm sure the impoverished scum can just ask one of the proclaimers to make a teary begging video for more funds instead. 

Well put

Have they realised they are not getting the money yet?

For those of us without pay tv

Benfica v Man Utd is on free to air BT Showcase Freeview Channel 115

Programme has started showing old clips  

Did you hear it, they're at it again.2000 in the ground but there are 10000 in Munich .this from the commentator.Load of bollocks they're in for a stuffing tonight.

...a bit disco

8 minutes in, Bayern have a perfectly good goal disallowed and a potential penalty missed by the officials.

One way traffic from Bayern though.

:thumbsup:

Jambof3tornado
7 minutes ago, ...a bit disco said:

8 minutes in, Bayern have a perfectly good goal disallowed and a potential penalty missed by the officials.

One way traffic from Bayern though.

:thumbsup:

Bad miss there too.

...a bit disco
3 minutes ago, Barack said:

Bayern got a good set of Ultras?

Just wondering....

Certainly noisy.

Anderlecht keeper has just made a cracking save and Neymar missed with the keeper 18 yards off his line 

Shooter McGavin

Celtic have reached the glass ceiling of romping the tiny scottish league & domestic trophies and achieving absolutely nothing in Europe. Feel sorry for them to be honest........

alwaysthereinspirit

I hope Bayern are concerned about goal difference and absolutely annihilate Celtic. I'd like to see their previous worst defeat only hold for three weeks.

...a bit disco

Read a tweet earlier that said Bayerns weak spot was their goalie.

The could have Lewis Stevenson in there for all the difference it's making tonight.

Gordon seems to stand still quite a lot when conceding goals these days. 

That header looked no further away than the one he clawed away from Rob Jones a few years back. 

...a bit disco
1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Collum sends off pique :laugh:

A guid Unionist is Oor Wullie.

chester copperpot
Just now, The Mighty Thor said:

Collum sends off pique :laugh:

A scot making a name for himself in Europe. Good lad :lol:

Archived