Welcome Back!

redm

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

I love that it's so much easier to post photos like those.

ljvYgIFEEocrQcwOwlbKiMUDJSCYfK63QlCxbNLaYMBTYJHEGPRokkB4WVA4TNzisw7E6GTuGq__hdqsyn14ODsHs8MxaP-2HIGpls_xWLlMBcwLs-UDw8NnRnXoEiF0Aj3FqiQO64ISBVv48ecfSGMmWmgg9UodXmYzjRSG6HwbquCVdBesFbCeldiIQdY6JidJlzogbReFScTD0BjuS5bpXIj492VeuFg0524qc1KKXATrNwcXUkaX5ICIJsk5oHiXYm2HeQQBw1NMemmYHQS6GmY2iljPv3w2fFVQ2-XJI6sl20YI9YXVRxY6vBRVsIRN-kThKzM69LCY8f75hUGZVlTIccjCAeYWK6pqmzfurp00xIbInljAuIJe-7J3R_lWE44RK5txecymxYppwHlxfiSyPS_iozEFf1TBpfQtSez008yotiLIKqh65k5uIhK18nCtoaZeGjzqAkB--z6r3hntstdk_DXEL21xspp01_sGuW8cz0EHtgPKx1XIm8ylqtmwT1Y3WXrTJiIEzXRco-hva5aU8FDFh7DXrihgBP0OrcLi7dodfjqGUutQi0HAjDk-70NCMeaEl1xFdy1NslGKkR2rwePJBpMHNr0=w1163-h653-nom1iVmJHwBwivMp3z76wzWEudg2q6GHaJ-3zzmRee8j4t-OD6_NLs66K0GaHEtvXBlk0SW9DpBCXraWKgrAHZZhSK2IQasBLp5I4ud4LI0FGfX8v3nezGQ2hNwcAOrCCt-ddHxEpAWVcROy466Molp6BvNGZh-rjY1BU01qz-APNGSrEk_-BMm49wvLGdW0C1EB1M-NX4pjVK-hu-xkQtyCaSkOpV2DR_0qMB9jAAkeqwYUyox0YdT2FZ1ZyjslQTVun_IwznA1Oy0_czpkyZSAgKemkDRBNn0DNocu_pESS2emfJiUzkjI9qn60Xc9mXX3RNd5V8-ZRQs8sKrV0NxT89hJgNizHXm_2WWv6SmAoEx7jHER0Wgj3pTgul4DTHv1_kjEGbqAAg2qv1Dtad5c7DJQ0xC2Ep9JvaLUFwdxCX7AU_TDxJfyZq-2rb6yH7Kh8B84Jmkah_R6xJ_aa9Fm4IWfLIU_0O3YvdidU0tq_-w5UE9zerS4VmZMBpWxm0O0JqruacUh3T4nt6WGQH_wVyoa9OwGibQ8mW7A8lKwH0RGZyvC1OO36h9UkrnxtMhWSvMLqUxBb2LnkbrC4r_-Wzd18G_sWApY_bPLvaVRc=w1163-h653-no

your clocks at the wrong time , time to change the batteries :thumb:

Coburg Hearts
1 minute ago, cookieboy said:

your clocks at the wrong time , time to change the batteries :thumb:

You're probably right haha

The lights are on so it must be just after midnight, which is early doors for me ;)

Coburg Hearts

Willie Bauld scores against Rangers, with George Young on his left. Think it's George Nevin in goals. A great pic of the old stand, too.

mxnHYq_VySCNMBpum10VNkJ1AOXZUjalpHE-azT3hFe-2XMYrbEaFCtSy4F35du9B3AX6sJ2VKSB8dTQhdGPkpkhn69aNWq6-AXx9_yV1CEfxwCBo2zGQFSBdWRil4f2Pnyq6pxgQ-4XhVwjIpqQu6lPtQTbQcLHApLBiMF0Id7_d1WeB84mkKH_UKTLJBrJUflIuQr83qk2DXZlmI2d0t-RLeLzvqn0TZGXOC1lbURLvdPzVe89rooF_b0mVarztX20Ee6-pN5cpZOrIwNFteo37U8AP9POB2lwvLyMCZf3CHlxMqvDj9gzv-GbyUNkFxvxgTNArTYT0BKSXCTHa6iENNaf2_7VtTzqURM1g2awBZFPUBGBj_SuJflkrsPD3B3fPvb_nc3ClA20QZxPWtdlwKffB8WRBYyDCft8V8cnq2YqQ9iIEsa9UoT7ky652O6DWdJ8BY-fjrbaoEa1uVmBbQgIQLI15dbrpR0t4L94iunOtk-u-0rbPicIdELQcTd8cNKKPiihyRhr9i54doZ4jeCQIcz7ILyBoZ9LAUbzrXKamNCgJHy2TWoEDYAGWleKVx7XFRSJJC0JdKWakvGln7TdZMgAlJiRx7D3qzk=w791-h530-no

Coburg Hearts

It's 1956 and Hearts have won the cup. First time on the Tollcross Hearts SC, left from the Half-Way Hoose at Shrubhill.

uiFqLoIAB3TEp5IVq6Al9iE9RJwoEKA41dSbnK1whhwfImt_GqNuwWiVc_T4Jos1cglLuU9xEvIcGM29b-cqeRjdAuenF02BPxewf7cLT96i-NlkqU3PpBy5RNacsmz5IS-cLLfBNFZZL-HL2EAHHNbi2iaPg_rT80Db1PTyrrjxCqSzZT_ZS8Us_eyQgSnL5lmnMOXljNnTod94oPpSEbWRIU4xQkuiBmDKEXuN3oSI0MUxk9LIzXAHrsauc5wvInIUC37xseplxPoHwlz5cRF4AP5SDpmNH1ty4T5r_Yq-2bZIGDI-PTGPslwMq4tAxaVupicR6gIwgIYLtGTx7nCFKiBaFus5vXXNEzx8zRtYQMChq44wagtdBIdL9Mgv7Ddzhh-5t63b3JbNyj5Hxnx4J7bOSM1xBIGKG7RaXxxChkpk3hkVTR_WaA04ZuDtzlA1tZpnwyiBZdAY0RnGXoTfiYuuR5Ups4FT05-T5z0SCOujBgk0ODftBHQ6XmMLn9UFtGqtsvUiT_XjArHaJTPU36svK1_qJROCyU1dY3iXK9UoWyTJnB_SaF20jSHV6OubO0oE77pd_u6mfO1q_pJr6ozlqdwS1BCp8WsdTeg=w799-h547-no

Coburg Hearts

That looks like Willie Bauld about to shake hands with Jock Stein (bottom right corner)

3 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

That looks like Willie Bauld about to shake hands with Jock Stein (bottom right corner)

looks like it mate . You have an amazing collection of stuff :thumb:

Coburg Hearts
2 minutes ago, cookieboy said:

looks like it mate . You have an amazing collection of stuff :thumb:

Cheers, Mate. I have thousands of Hearts photos, including over 1000 of the new stand haharJGTLt2AzSAGwr51kiKUjdkvjd5Ua5RBWTQvTCjKyVhtuKHOP8xRG8-dX5X4Cdo_4QhWvkqoKB-NJpYR1-w4XeoALMh7u3cxAIUAf217KRQEgNrlKCmLkPVZHPmtWpI5l6NwZD-gvAzHR4uXqW8niyJPB4IQv2N9aZTLAFav3iMZINpiiyhpZL_j5r8LK_aBTWloyG-yQ5TLtRMycxzWCIf3c0o6ZgUfGSl375ijJBK3PqULBYJaoQL7GN41M-0EBcQwcCyx-VAU96QTYLcWt_2SfoN6Pwh9wykgxN2IKz7IUEFiQ0Lz4Rxei0U7WkrQ-AjrvKy2BEaiuxyW2fLZsbFejOAsv8by9AWDkd8OoE63dL2BqwN_b_BDlPgO6sd30L8rPCJlNjjRUwMhIMyY6T2-_YfFX8csvjPAtY4dclUb_i_REKJyFgDgaw-ln2K6ImkkuQsMzzNYpgYGVnR4y4YOww27W0sm211nQsy-heaBOWcuDuPowZ_NRICIzGeybclF1gctkh0J7oIDT-mFmqZFfX8KdRQwsKcZw1rCjEfJZjK8f69J8cIeltzVAoYYLhc1jFFFbDRrqUNHhbAFQlQ_6S3nxRMBriUTZKJa_Bc=w464-h653-no

Freddie Glidden and John Cumming also in photo.

john brownlee

It was nice to reread all my warnings, pity it took me so long to figure out how to remove them, thanks for reminding me how easy it is to be a prick.

now I'm getting used to the new format, thanks guys

john brownlee
10 hours ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Cheers, Mate. I have thousands of Hearts photos, including over 1000 of the new stand haharJGTLt2AzSAGwr51kiKUjdkvjd5Ua5RBWTQvTCjKyVhtuKHOP8xRG8-dX5X4Cdo_4QhWvkqoKB-NJpYR1-w4XeoALMh7u3cxAIUAf217KRQEgNrlKCmLkPVZHPmtWpI5l6NwZD-gvAzHR4uXqW8niyJPB4IQv2N9aZTLAFav3iMZINpiiyhpZL_j5r8LK_aBTWloyG-yQ5TLtRMycxzWCIf3c0o6ZgUfGSl375ijJBK3PqULBYJaoQL7GN41M-0EBcQwcCyx-VAU96QTYLcWt_2SfoN6Pwh9wykgxN2IKz7IUEFiQ0Lz4Rxei0U7WkrQ-AjrvKy2BEaiuxyW2fLZsbFejOAsv8by9AWDkd8OoE63dL2BqwN_b_BDlPgO6sd30L8rPCJlNjjRUwMhIMyY6T2-_YfFX8csvjPAtY4dclUb_i_REKJyFgDgaw-ln2K6ImkkuQsMzzNYpgYGVnR4y4YOww27W0sm211nQsy-heaBOWcuDuPowZ_NRICIzGeybclF1gctkh0J7oIDT-mFmqZFfX8KdRQwsKcZw1rCjEfJZjK8f69J8cIeltzVAoYYLhc1jFFFbDRrqUNHhbAFQlQ_6S3nxRMBriUTZKJa_Bc=w464-h653-no

Freddie Glidden and John Cumming also in photo.

My favourite is fozzie on he fence,  I have a huge blown up signed, framed, pride of place on the wall. Thanks to my son Martin

27 minutes ago, john brownlee said:

It was nice to reread all my warnings, pity it took me so long to figure out how to remove them, thanks for reminding me how easy it is to be a prick.

:laugh: yeah, this, I felt the shame too 

Back after a wee break, love the new look. As previously mentioned would b e that much better if you could see the details of the post/poster if you hover over the thread. Also it would be handy if you have a bar with the shortcuts at the top of the screen would be nice.

1 hour ago, john brownlee said:

Morning John. You feeling better, my auld man tells me you haven't been 100% lately.

1 minute ago, Jack Torrance said:

Yes. Still can’t log in on Tapatalk. 

Apparently its 'low down on the list' of things to do.

You'd think it might be bumped up the 'list' as many are asking for it and its a common way to view the forum.

Only issue I have is when you click on a thread it starts you from the top of the page whereas before it started from the last post you read.

Using Google Chrome on mobile.

Jack Torrance
1 minute ago, Chester™ said:

You'd think it might be bumped up the 'list' as many are asking for it and its a common way to view the forum.

Cheers Chester. A bit like filling in corners then lol! Guess I’ll just need to go back to using the browser for now.

1 minute ago, Jack Torrance said:

Cheers Chester. A bit like filling in corners then lol! Guess I’ll just need to go back to using the browser for now.

:D

john brownlee
9 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Back after a wee break, love the new look. As previously mentioned would b e that much better if you could see the details of the post/poster if you hover over the thread. Also it would be handy if you have a bar with the shortcuts at the top of the screen would be nice.

Morning John. You feeling better, my auld man tells me you haven't been 100% lately.

Yea a lot better now not been out for a pint yet but that's going to change in about two hours.

doctor told me to take it easy so a short afternoon session might be about right.

thanks all for their kind words.

1 minute ago, john brownlee said:

Yea a lot better now not been out for a pint yet but that's going to change in about two hours.

doctor told me to take it easy so a short afternoon session might be about right.

thanks all for their kind words.

Now what's your definition of "taking it easy". 4 pints and half a dozen 151s' and coke??? :laugh: Or are you going straight for the 151 bottle? Hope Wendy is well too.

13 hours ago, cookieboy said:

is that Roughie ????:glorious:

It is indeed the hapless Mr Rough.

Hibs goalies :phface:

5 hours ago, Paolo said:

We signed the wrong Musemic, and he still scores against them. 

Isn't that just splendid?

:rofl:

13 hours ago, ManMoth said:

Ooh! Ah!

Ooh ah Sandy Clark say ooh ah Sandy Clark!!

:fth: since 1875.

42 minutes ago, Chester™ said:

I understand the frustration but this list isn’t arranged according to our preferences, it’s just that we still have a lot going on in the background and this is one of the things we can’t address until the full upgrade is complete. 

It might look in decent enough nick already but we actually still have loads to do. Also, performance could be an issue for a week or more. We’re hoping to get it shipshape by the derby. Fingers crossed. 

15 hours ago, Coburg Hearts said:

What I miss is not being able to hover over a thread, before I open it, and see

(1) Who made the first unread post and content

(2) Who made last post and content

(3) How many unread posts in thread

Small things but missed  :smile:

Hover previews are still there. Hover over thread titles and over user names and info will pop up, just as before. Looks a bit different but it still works. 

Are some people not getting the hover previews at the moment? They can take a second or so to appear. These things will continue to be sluggish for a little while yet I think.

scott herbertson
13 hours ago, Coburg Hearts said:

It's 1956 and Hearts have won the cup. First time on the Tollcross Hearts SC, left from the Half-Way Hoose at Shrubhill.

uiFqLoIAB3TEp5IVq6Al9iE9RJwoEKA41dSbnK1whhwfImt_GqNuwWiVc_T4Jos1cglLuU9xEvIcGM29b-cqeRjdAuenF02BPxewf7cLT96i-NlkqU3PpBy5RNacsmz5IS-cLLfBNFZZL-HL2EAHHNbi2iaPg_rT80Db1PTyrrjxCqSzZT_ZS8Us_eyQgSnL5lmnMOXljNnTod94oPpSEbWRIU4xQkuiBmDKEXuN3oSI0MUxk9LIzXAHrsauc5wvInIUC37xseplxPoHwlz5cRF4AP5SDpmNH1ty4T5r_Yq-2bZIGDI-PTGPslwMq4tAxaVupicR6gIwgIYLtGTx7nCFKiBaFus5vXXNEzx8zRtYQMChq44wagtdBIdL9Mgv7Ddzhh-5t63b3JbNyj5Hxnx4J7bOSM1xBIGKG7RaXxxChkpk3hkVTR_WaA04ZuDtzlA1tZpnwyiBZdAY0RnGXoTfiYuuR5Ups4FT05-T5z0SCOujBgk0ODftBHQ6XmMLn9UFtGqtsvUiT_XjArHaJTPU36svK1_qJROCyU1dY3iXK9UoWyTJnB_SaF20jSHV6OubO0oE77pd_u6mfO1q_pJr6ozlqdwS1BCp8WsdTeg=w799-h547-no

Do do you remember Fred Buglass? My grandfather who was a member at that time I think ( he had some official capacity too)

Coburg Hearts
6 minutes ago, scott herbertson said:

Do do you remember Fred Buglass? My grandfather who was a member at that time I think ( he had some official capacity too)

Sorry, the name doesn't register at all. I'll need to give London Hearts a look later.

17 minutes ago, redm said:

I understand the frustration but this list isn’t arranged according to our preferences, it’s just that we still have a lot going on in the background and this is one of the things we can’t address until the full upgrade is complete. 

It might look in decent enough nick already but we actually still have loads to do. Also, performance could be an issue for a week or more. We’re hoping to get it shipshape by the derby. Fingers crossed. 

That just sounds like management speak. Sorry. And I'm pretty sure the membership would have been happy to be offline a little longer if it meant having more functionality sooner.

Anywho, while you're here, will the notification issue be fixed soon? I'm still getting them despite turning them all off.

Coburg Hearts
9 minutes ago, redm said:

Hover previews are still there. Hover over thread titles and over user names and info will pop up, just as before. Looks a bit different but it still works. 

Are some people not getting the hover previews at the moment? They can take a second or so to appear. These things will continue to be sluggish for a little while yet I think.

Thanks, RedM. I knew that, but maybe I wasn't as clear as I'd hoped :smile: You still can't see who's made the first unread post (not too important, I suppose) or see how many unread posts there are. Anyway, appreciated how much work is being put in by you and your fellow Mods.

Coburg Hearts
2 hours ago, john brownlee said:

My favourite is fozzie on he fence,  I have a huge blown up signed, framed, pride of place on the wall. Thanks to my son Martin

2vMbHmjBDrimsCAAqinGiu9d3tQLtEWzy-_iJRoxKJuSzVgx6bjCY3ORArvSvgNphkdfFvC1389qOLxQ7N9-0WQMAMEP2ZDIsuUedn3wEAYiMp08yGXGBVc7nYuccAGRu3PA8sqUnkvfRXw2ajNTE3GIg2GIdBUhkR1vReKIyYYwlC3aKaTbWcmYuJJg6gdmHpki-wUAF_gJksMM75_JOvCpAKFMwzekL_89e-ska5-Iz4vi8JIo1FteD_0fIhN7ReGA1SKSswyRHJvN17vCDxdiHen2zPEOtapBde3L1z6LTh4rsQlS5XsEqQL37I8rs9wT79dYPrlSKMThE2gcF1bm7LiPeMZOiaZB0Gkk7C-YT3kGyxz3ssYu8cUdtQfPNR--9OwKOhEqJRil9BjdPgMzn-F6r7wG57AlLsMfuUAlyfGNPACLa1hH3e43_NEGxJUC69irnnkunqFVv1ttpy4m26LWtgZiYRekcdhY6r2V3NRWENyQsxM83Uy0dOAOiqQjQ7LepDIEVjdmHPJ1PpgzndKJI76QESkKd9Qzx_PBvHmV1Huj1CA6kCSSPpuY94wp4zV-kT_hBGbi4iEWDd5oLZCzubjOecD8wzEH1nE=w1160-h653-no

One for you, John.

Салатные палочки
On 10/12/2017 at 09:50, redm said:

Yep that makes sense, Tapatalk isn’t currently part of the new set-up. We won’t be looking at it for at least a week or two I’m afraid. There’s still a lot to do behind the scenes first.

Glad i'ts not just me then.  I was just about losing the nut with my phone.  

Any chance of an update if you know when its back up?  I just find Tapatalk easier to use.  

31 minutes ago, Chester™ said:

That just sounds like management speak. Sorry. And I'm pretty sure the membership would have been happy to be offline a little longer if it meant having more functionality sooner.

Anywho, while you're here, will the notification issue be fixed soon? I'm still getting them despite turning them all off.

Those are the facts so, unfortunately, you'll have to wait a bit for the Tapatalk issue to be addressed.  

Archived