Welcome Back!

redm

Riddley Walker
18 minutes ago, Smithee said:

I see what's happened - when you're on the Giphy page with the one you want, instead of copying that address, long tap on the gif itself, you should get an option to share then copy link or similar. Just now you're linking the page the gif is on rather than the address of the gif itself

Apologies as I know it's boring when a dumbass needs constant instructions but when I do the long tap the options o get are: save image, open image, share image or something irrelevant.

When I click on share it just opens up all my apps to choose to share to.  Can't see any copy link option.

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Apologies as I know it's boring when a dumbass needs constant instructions but when I do the long tap the options o get are: save image, open image, share image or something irrelevant.

When I click on share it just opens up all my apps to choose to share to.  Can't see any copy link option.

When I click share I also get a Copy to Clipboard option, but if you don't have that, try Open Image and then copy the URL from the address bar

...a bit disco
25 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

200.webp#87-grid1

Done this by clicking on the gif and selecting 'copy image address' then pasting straight in to reply box.

24 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

You can’t be as much of a dumbass as me with these things.

If I pick a gif and it goes red/pink when I try to put it on here my alternative method is clicking on Save Image which puts it into One Drive. I can then copy it from there and go to Insert other media (bottom right) and then choose insert image from url and then paste into the pop up box.

But, as I said, I’m shite at this so what I’ve just typed is probably a lot of feckin nonsense.

8 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Tried every option above, none working. Thanks for your respective help but I give up.

6a8e866c75b8a0c810358e61376bd7fe--dont-q

So I've uninstalled and re-installed Tapatalk on me phone. Still can't sign in or view Kickback. What's up?

Am I the only one getting frustrated by constant notifications when posters post while I'm in a thread?  

Was just happening on the new stand thread now and is the same on busy threads like match days ones. During the Ross County game I think my wife thought I was having an affair with the amount times my phone beeped!

I have switched off all notifications in settings although remember saying yes to footer updates when first logging in following the updare.

Just noticed below the submit reply button that I appear to be following this thread and assume this may be the issue with the other threads. Is the notify me of replies option for any further posts? I had assumed it was for replies quoting my post. If that is the xase do you know how I undo it?

2 hours ago, Riddley Walker said:

Tried every option above, none working. Thanks for your respective help but I give up.

Not sure if covered already. 

On the old version when I returned to a thread I already read, it would go to the last post I'd read. Now it's not. Frustrating me.

(On mobile - Samsung Galaxy A3)

1 hour ago, Deans Jambo said:

Not sure if covered already. 

On the old version when I returned to a thread I already read, it would go to the last post I'd read. Now it's not. Frustrating me.

(On mobile - Samsung Galaxy A3)

Press the star or dot on left hand side mate 

4 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

So I've uninstalled and re-installed Tapatalk on me phone. Still can't sign in or view Kickback. What's up?

Still on the list to get resolved. 

11 hours ago, davemclaren said:

Thanks Dave. I'd just seen other folk talking about viewing it on their phone. Thought it was maybe something I was doing

36 minutes ago, Jamhammer said:

Thanks Dave. I'd just seen other folk talking about viewing it on their phone. Thought it was maybe something I was doing

You can view it on your phone using your browser. 

13 hours ago, davemclaren said:

You can view it on your phone using your browser. 

Ah course you can

On 18/10/2017 at 11:21, kila said:

Check if you have some dodgy browser extension or ad-ware

I'm on IOS and it's only appearing on KB, it's not my phone.

Sorry to anyone that I've clicked into your profiles. I'm not being nosey. I just keep accidentally clicking on the wrong thing. Can't get used to the new set up.

5 minutes ago, Helzibob said:

Sorry to anyone that I've clicked into your profiles. I'm not being nosey. I just keep accidentally clicking on the wrong thing. Can't get used to the new set up.

59ef3befd76b8_binocularsspying.jpg.f10ef500c818288a7cec4dd6dc353866.jpg

18 minutes ago, Helzibob said:

pinocchio-clip-art-7.gif

On 22/10/2017 at 21:39, davemclaren said:

Any update on when Tapatalk will be back up and running?

Is there any chance that the admins could consider changing the settings to allow a short time period, say 30 seconds or a minute, after posting for ninja edits (those which do not mark the post as "Edited")? Quite often I will post something and then realise something is wrong with my post that makes it ambiguous or confusing. I know, we should all check the posts at the edit stage, but I feel that with the rate of replies on here, allowing a minute or so for ninja edits wouldn't go amiss.

There is an indentation for the ad at the top which makes it stick out a little on the right.

Makes my phone scroll horizontally when I’m scrolling down which is quite annoying. 

4” iPhone so maybe not many using wee screens like me. 

E4755302-8082-4DFD-A74B-D03EFBB04431.png

57B826FD-5FB8-49DC-8495-2D7A49B178F6.png

On 14/10/2017 at 09:09, davemclaren said:

The site isn't working in Tapatalk just yet. 

On 22/10/2017 at 21:39, davemclaren said:

When will we get an update on Tapatalk???

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/11/2017 at 23:57, Drewboy said:

When will we get an update on Tapatalk???

Tapatalk would be good as much prefer it to using the web browser when on mobile. 

1 minute ago, flem said:

Tapatalk would be good as much prefer it to using the web browser when on mobile. 

Agree but no one seems interested. 

Issue with the slightly indented ad on a smaller screen still exists :(

Still not keen on the time stamp being how long ago. I was browsing the Partick match thread from back in Sep to see what the given travelling fan attendance was, and just seeing the date wasn't helpful, couldn't workout where in the game the pages were!  http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/172385-official-partick-thistle-v-heart-of-midlothian-match-thread/&page=9

20 minutes ago, kila said:

Still not keen on the time stamp being how long ago.

Same here.  I prefer to see date and time.

13 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Same here.  I prefer to see date and time.

Certainly makes auction deadlines easier to manage, as I found out a couple of weeks ago. ?

On 12/10/2017 at 09:50, redm said:

Yep that makes sense, Tapatalk isn’t currently part of the new set-up. We won’t be looking at it for at least a week or two I’m afraid. There’s still a lot to do behind the scenes first.

Any update on Tapatalk?

Son Of Anarchy

I've had to use chrome browser. Spent the last week unable to post/send pm etc. Any time I pressed "reply" etc it said "_loading" and stayed at that. I was using google on android. Anyone else have to switch browsers?

• 2 weeks later...

Why can't I send PMs?  I sent one or two, but now when I try to compose a message I get a box to type in who I want to send to, a subject box, and a box I can insert links into - but nowhere to type a message.

Happening on Firefox and Chrome.

28 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

Why can't I send PMs?  I sent one or two, but now when I try to compose a message I get a box to type in who I want to send to, a subject box, and a box I can insert links into - but nowhere to type a message.

I can make it work by refreshing in Chrome, and then it sometimes works and sometimes doesn't.

39 minutes ago, Ulysses said:

This happens to me in firefox sometimes as well. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived