The Apprentice

Sexton Hardcastle

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Better call Saul

None of the chicks are shaggable. Come on BBC, get a grip.

Her wi the pinky dress looked bangable

Your just fussy lol

Sexton Hardcastle

Glad that Asian fella went but yet again it's baffling how idiotic these people can be.

the female team is going to end up in a scrap at one stage.

Well that was a crap task . Both rooms looked honking and a travelogue would've been better quality 

9 minutes ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Glad that Asian fella went but yet again it's baffling how idiotic these people can be.

the female team is going to end up in a scrap at one stage.

Convinced him and that woman with the specs who was doing the measuring are both just putting on an act

Brilliant programme. Car crash TV but so addictive. 

You wonder how some of them manage to get jobs after making a complete erse of themselves on this over a series of weeks.

Some of them must be plants, surely they wouldn't pick such morons?

That Liz one has serious learning difficulties. 

rudi must stay
15 hours ago, auldy19 said:

Well that was a crap task . Both rooms looked honking and a travelogue would've been better quality 

It was a new task which is great, hadn't seen it in any other series. I think it's a great series so far some seriously strong candidates in the girls team. None of the men look strong, I thought that first week and I think the same after yesterday's task

7 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Matter of time before fists fly in the broads team.

That tall lassie with the black hair is a nippy sweetie. It's her that is riling them all up. She keeps making up words that don't exist either like "faffling" and "underminded" :rofl:

The stupidity on both teams is just mental. 

The girls team will have one week where they just implode if they keep up the bickering. It's unreal. They only got away with it this week because their robot idea was decent. 

Better call Saul

The boys team ideas was to design a ROBOT  programme for over 60S

Madness... No wonder they got no sales from it .

rudi must stay
18 hours ago, Sexton Hardcastle said:

Matter of time before fists fly in the broads team.

If the men werent all so slippery and dishonest they could take advantage. But they won't, hope Lord Sugar doesn't mix the teams it's great TV every week

Siphiwe Tshabalala

Liz is fantastic.

I had never actually physically laughed while watching The Apprentice, but it was genuinely great when she was trying to measure the walls last week :rofl:

On 19/10/2017 at 06:54, Frank1874 said:

That tall lassie with the black hair is a nippy sweetie. It's her that is riling them all up. She keeps making up words that don't exist either like "faffling" and "underminded" :rofl:

Only thing more annoying than her is fat face's glasses that seem to need propped up everytime she's in a scene.

I think the right ones have gone so far. Absolutely hated that irritating Chinese prick so glad he went early on.

13 hours ago, Siphiwe Tshabalala said:

Liz is fantastic.

I had never actually physically laughed while watching The Apprentice, but it was genuinely great when she was trying to measure the walls last week :rofl:

I knew she seemed familiar

0012D6E400000258-3210293-image-m-78_1440

I felt sorry for the girl who was sacked last night and didnt think it was fair at all. Her reasoning of providing a quality service was sound, rather than the other team just trying to save money.

I think their should have been a "Would you make another booking?" element factored in, as well. 

Yeah the wrong team lost this week. They were better run, put on a better event and as bad as their negotiations went theirs still went better than the other team. 

The fact that there wasn't some form of for Vitality's side is a bit of a miracle. 

I think the right person went because she was an events manager who failed at the event management task and as much as Emily annoys the tits out of everyone, I think her performance on the 2nd day saved her. 

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Well last night's episode in Bruges was shambolic. 

It's difficult to find a winner amongst that bunch of useless articles.

:muggy:

3 hour walk trying to find the entrance... Good old Himmler

1 hour ago, Maroon Sailor said:

Thought Olive acted like a Sergeant Major rather than a tour guide

1 hour ago, jonnothejambo said:

She is a right pain in the arse. 

I like her! More so because everybody hates her and she genuinely doesn't give one.

She is also one of the stronger candidates there which granted, isn't hard to achieve.

Siphiwe Tshabalala
1 hour ago, Homme said:

I like her! More so because everybody hates her and she genuinely doesn't give one.

She is also one of the stronger candidates there which granted, isn't hard to achieve.

She’s great :laugh:

i also think shes she’s the strongest out them all!

Maroon Sailor
34 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

I seem to recall that in real life Olive was quite attractive when she had the make up on.

But I may be mistaken.....

Can anyone confirm ? 

akaren

7643-l.jpg

7 hours ago, Horatio Caine said:

I was sorry that the best looking one was punted.  (Oops - am I not allowed to say that now?)

What?!?! Jade was punted!?!

Nightmare.

rudi must stay
22 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Well last night's episode in Bruges was shambolic. 

It's difficult to find a winner amongst that bunch of useless articles.

:muggy:

I think the beer guy is a strong candidate. Not because he's any good just because he's a Lord Sugar wheeler and dealer type, if he didn't like him that much he'd have been tougher with him than he was, his speech I reckon was all for the cameras. Every year there is a 'oh he's totally changed candidate'  even though they haven't in the slightest

rudi must stay
11 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Liz is a ****ing legend, she needs to win. She’s clearly after Sargent’s boaby as well.

Is that the Newcastle girl? She seems a nice lady

42 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Is that the Newcastle girl? She seems a nice lady

Don’t think so, Liz is the one with the specs who speaks like a headmistress.  Her finest moment to date has to be when she was giving it the “workman speak” at the builder’s yard a couple of weeks ago.  Was Partidge-esque!

8BABD8B2-C57D-4237-BF7F-84C2EA5DA991.jpeg

45 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

Don’t think so, Liz is the one with the specs who speaks like a headmistress.  Her finest moment to date has to be when she was giving it the “workman speak” at the builder’s yard a couple of weeks ago.  Was Partidge-esque!

8BABD8B2-C57D-4237-BF7F-84C2EA5DA991.jpeg

Haha That was excellent!! 

Maroon Sailor

Olive driving the team again even though she is not PM

Well seen her brother Stan was a bus driver

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Elizabeth cracks me up :lol: she is great entertainment.

Sarah one of the frontrunners for me as things stand but it's hard to pick a winner to be honest.

Maroon Sailor
6 hours ago, jonnothejambo said:

Apparently one of the candidates is getting shafted by another one of the candidates. 

I am not speaking metaphorically....

:yas:

https://www.standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/apprentice-stars-have-steamy-onset-fling-during-filming-as-2017-lineup-is-revealed-a3643571.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/apprentices-anisa-topan-andrew-brady-11322486

Maroon Sailor
2 hours ago, Hunky Dory said:

Surely the current format won't allow the program to continue much longer.  It's clearly already based on the business plan from day one, and now he can decide who he wants back into the boardroom?  Also, the professional sheen that they provide doesn't tie in with the calibre of candidates who year on year are getting worse.

I agree with this.

Sugar goes on about Olive being a control freak then he drags her back in after the PM decided not to.

He'll get rid of 2 next week as the number of candidates left outweigh the tasks left

Sexton Hardcastle

Was sure two would have went this week. 

The interviews stage will be fantastic viewing this year with that crop of idiots.

AlphonseCapone
On 18/11/2017 at 00:03, Hunky Dory said:

That's another flaw in the format, that you can accurately predict how many will be fired to tie in with the remaining tasks.

As flawed as it is, still great telly although it's more car-crash these days.

Can't predict that accurately :laugh:

Archived