The Apprentice

Sexton Hardcastle

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I LOVE The Apprentice!! Anisa Topan looks the most talented from that photo.

Love it when a pretentious arsehole falls flat on their face and fails miserably.

Love it when a pretentious arsehole falls flat on their face and fails miserably.

Same here!  I love seeing the wannabes booted.

I also like watching figure skating to see if they fall and knock their teeth out.

I am evil.

Oh yeah, it is obvious what is going to happen but still extremely pleasing when Mr/Ms "salesperson of the century" stutters their way through a horrendous pitch...

Oh yeah, it is obvious what is going to happen but still extremely pleasing when Mr/Ms "salesperson of the century" stutters their way through a horrendous pitch...

Or can't sell anything, and flounder when they try to explain why, after saying they can sell snow to Eskimos.

First episode is making and selling burgers.

You just know one of the teams will much around so much in the kitchen the miss the lunchtime rush.

You just know one of the teams will much around so much in the kitchen the miss the lunchtime rush.

And the other team will target the gourmet market, selling Japanese Kobe fillet burgers with a mark up of 0.0001%....

Sure her at West Ham  previous BCFC is on that  from  the few  trailers I seen

Imagine her telling you how to make it when Daddy gave her all she needed in life from the off, some front eh

Sure her at West Ham  previous BCFC is on that  from  the few  trailers I seen

Imagine her telling you how to make it when Daddy gave her all she needed in life from the off, some front eh

karen brady?

Sexton Hardcastle

Sure her at West Ham previous BCFC is on that from the few trailers I seen

Karen has been in it for a few years now.

The best part is the interviews stage when Claude and the other big wigs give them an utter grilling.

Sure her at West Ham previous BCFC is on that from the few trailers I seen

She has made an extremely successful career for herself, so that is hugely unfair.

She has made an extremely successful career for herself, so that is hugely unfair.

Doing what i dont know

Helps with Daddy's millions to fall back on never mind start with

Och am just bitter and wouldny say naw to either

Doing what i dont know

There is little doubt that coming from a wealthy family is helpful, but to put her success down to this is unfair as she has worked extremely hard to get to where she is.

I dont particularly like her, btw!! I think she comes over as arrogant and bigheaded, but I dont doubt that she is an excellent businesswoman.

Seymour M Hersh

How much money does this shite cost to make annually? A lot more than the beeb pay for Scottish football annually i'll wager.

What has she been successful at ??

Her various roles in football, she has written a few books and is a successful TV personality. Many people would settle for just one of those successes.

Yep and it all started from where ?? certainly not on her jack

Lets face it she is where she is because of Daddy giving her a gig at the highest level from the off

Fair enough she has done well from there hard not to...  hardly a proper apprentice

Yep and it all started from where ?? certainly not on her jack

Lets face it she is where she is because of Daddy giving her a gig at the highest level from the off

Fair enough she has done well from there hard not to... hardly a proper apprentice

Her first job was as a trainee for Saatchi & Saatchi.

What a sickner eh.. imagine having to slum it with multi millionaires

Haha I get the impression that you like her even less than I do!

Anyway, great programme and cannot wait for it.

Haha I get the impression that you like her even less than I do!

Anyway, great programme and cannot wait for it.

I've never seen it at all well bar trailers

Just hate selfish so in so's.... but I get the attraction

Doing what i dont know

You sound very bitter and jealous.

Sexton Hardcastle

So refreshing to see the BBC spending our money on the UK's finest young minds and the future leaders of industry, jesus feckin wept.....

Aye better paying a wage to Danny Dyer and Garth Cooks.

How much money does this shite cost to make annually? A lot more than the beeb pay for Scottish football annually i'll wager.

People actually watch it though

There is little doubt that coming from a wealthy family is helpful, but to put her success down to this is unfair as she has worked extremely hard to get to where she is.

I dont particularly like her, btw!! I think she comes over as arrogant and bigheaded, but I dont doubt that she is an excellent businesswoman.

She is pretty rude and arrogant. I was a student in Birmingham and worked at the Birmingham City staff Christmas party. No manners, rude and demanding. But then again maybe that's why she's been so successful.

Given the 'stars' are currently nobodies, probably not very much.

It probably also gets more viewers and interest UK wife than Scottish football would.

I wouldn't be surprised if Scottish Football coverage is more expensive.    The cameras and OB kit, the payments to the hosts & commentators, and the licence payment they make to the SFA could be significant.

But still the apprentice is good family viewing as both me and the missus enjoy watching wannabe failures.

Stephane Grappelli

I just hope they "stick to the specification".

Stephane Grappelli

Didn't the apprentice come to Tynecastle to try and sell food? sure it was against Rangers.

That's right, was a game in October 2011. Think we got beat. Sugar made a jibe about the burgers costing more than we would pay for a striker.

Middle row. 2nd from the right. Olive from 'On the buses'. Ye jist widnae! No even wi a stolen tadger!

Middle row. 2nd from the right. Olive from 'On the buses'. Ye jist widnae! No even wi a stolen tadger!

I can only see a head TBH.

She is pretty rude and arrogant. I was a student in Birmingham and worked at the Birmingham City staff Christmas party. No manners, rude and demanding. But then again maybe that's why she's been so successful.

And would have been told to do one had she not had back up and even then she should have been telt to bolt

No CV bar Daddy ..winged it since on the strength

Brady shouldn't be on it. Should be devoting all her time to sorting out the train wreck that is West Ham. 

Sexton Hardcastle

It must be scripted. They genuinely can't be that stupid and incompetent.

Makes good telly though.

It must be scripted. They genuinely can't be that stupid and incompetent.

Makes good telly though.

:spoton:

Did one guy not actually come out and say they shouldn?t sell the hot burgers at lunch time? How could anyone ever think that?s a good idea

Still think it's a great show.

You have to facepalm at some of the folk on it though.

Imagine not selling burgers at lunch. :rofl: The girls did alright actually. Least they had the initiative to go out and sell to pubs and restaurants etc.

Truth be told every *** one of them should've been sacked. Organic burgers on the labels :D

The plastic surgeons have been oot in force by the look of some of the coupons on display.

Looking at them, the plastic surgeons won't be plastic surgeons for much longer.

Archived