The Apprentice

Sexton Hardcastle

fabienleclerq

It was like the Royal rumble of sackings!

I liked when the American one had high school educated up against college/uni educated candidates. The business plan bollocks I feel has ruined it a bit just give them the cash.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Bozi said:

Seen the triple sacking a mile off but loved how Charles had a wee smug look, thinking he was safe right before he was launched 

It’s a miracle he and Anissa lasted so long.  Both useless, wouldn’t give them a job if my life depended on it.

rudi must stay
14 hours ago, Gashauskis9 said:

14 hours ago, Bozi said:

All three were deadwood. Didn't like any of their attitudes. Didn't watch the episode to be honest, why an episode like that was on a serious business programme I don't know. Next weeks looks better and thank goodness

3 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

All three were deadwood. Didn't like any of their attitudes. Didn't watch the episode to be honest, why an episode like that was on a serious business programme I don't know. Next weeks looks better and thank goodness

True that I fail to see what Sugar learned about any business acumen from that task other than who is willing to shovel shite 

16 minutes ago, Bozi said:

True that I fail to see what Sugar learned about any business acumen from that task other than who is willing to shovel shite 

Maybe he wanted to see who was willing to get their hands dirty.

Maroon Sailor
7 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

It was a shite episode, with shite candidates talking shite and shovelling shite

Maroon Sailor
31 minutes ago, deesidejambo said:

Sarah or Bushra to win.  Olive may be there at the end though.

Could be right about Olive.

If Sugar was going to get rid of her before the final 5 last week was the perfect opportunity when he himself dragged her back in to the boardroom.

Horatio Caine

Don't think Olive will win.  Her control freakery is more than Sugar will be arsed with.  She will however survive to the end of the process.

Harrison is a good shout.

On 24/11/2017 at 16:51, jonnothejambo said:

Olive has no chance primarily because she is s feckin nutjob. 

Jade has a chance and thon botax job would have a chance but for that feckin Bolton accent. 

You just know that the Bolton lass is seriously clarty ;)

Maroon Sailor

Olive looks nailed on for the final 5.

Sugar has slated her time and time again in the boardroom and she still lives to fight another day.

I agree with her about the cooking. That James was a wet lettuce trying to chop the veg.

• 2 weeks later...
rudi must stay
9 minutes ago, Hunky Dory said:

Candidate 1 - Fired for meeting other companies, boasted about getting his senior manager demoted, business plan based on wildly inaccurate figures, faked professional accreditations on his website

VS

Candidate 2 - Someone who has never progressed the business after 7 seven years, with a website that doesn't work, and an idea that can be replicated.

The apprentice sounded its final death knell tonight.

been a poor series definatly candidate wise and I can't believe his choices for the final, as one of the fired candidates said (not going to spoil it for anyone) he's talked himself out of big money

7 hours ago, Hunky Dory said:

Candidate 1 - Fired for meeting other companies, boasted about getting his senior manager demoted, business plan based on wildly inaccurate figures, faked professional accreditations on his website

VS

Candidate 2 - Someone who has never progressed the business after 7 seven years, with a website that doesn't work, and an idea that can be replicated.

The apprentice sounded its final death knell tonight.

I couldn’t have put it better myself. Perfectly summed up and exactly how I felt.

5 hours ago, Hunky Dory said:

I'd expect that she'll be signed up for CBB, can see her having a decent career in reality TV.

As long as we don’t see her paps out in FHM or a sex tape, good luck to her!

Maroon Sailor

They are looking for a 250,000 pounds investment from Sugar.

Not sure that's been mentioned enough

adambraejambo

Don't think I will bother watching this programme again. Big let down with the result.  Would have been far better if he told them both to bolt and he just bought 250000 lottery tickets ! 

Maroon Sailor

Bit of a damp squib in the end. 

All I can think of is that he liked James more even though he never had a business plan.

He's covering his arse with the sweets

Need to revert back to the old format.  The whole business partner concept is attracting the biggest pile of wankers sadly.  

Maroon Sailor

Sugar was picking James from the outset no matter what - that's the worse thing about it.

He proved throughout that he was quite weak yet even when it came to the final and Sugar knew there was only one winner he moves the goalposts for James.

Ridiculous

James wasn't a strong candidate, but his business plan (not that he really had much of one) could be very successful with the niche he's working in. 

Sarah was far more credible and the 'argument' they had in the boardroom was cringeworthy because he has been nothing but a consultant where she has built a business.

Agree the business partner prize is rubbish and I think it's run it's course. It'll be back though.

Maroon Sailor
3 hours ago, Hunky Dory said:

Also, James had an original plan of moving into bog-standard IT recruitment until a previous winner (who just happens to work in the same field) provides advice to target cyber-security.  The whole business plan shifted to accommodate this.  Complete set up.

Totally

Looks like Sugar had this guy in mind before the process (hate that word) started.

Brady got it right the other week when she told Sugar he would be investing in him rather than any business plans / qualities he had.

Archived