Fighting in the stand today

Geoff Kilpatrick

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InNothingWeTrust

The Don Cowie offside where he got in the way of the defender getting to the ball. They argued about it then one went for a headbutt.

The Don Cowie offside where he got in the way of the defender getting to the ball. They argued about it then one went for a headbutt.

Went for a head butt , what a ****ing moron. We could do without utter scum like that following Hearts

William H. Bonney

"I was at the match" type post IMO. :-)

To be fair to geoff if I'd travelled as far as him to watch football I would either want a classic match or a full blown riot.

Something to remember anyway

Sticking the nut on someone because you disagree about the fitba'

:cornette:

Is pretty scummy tbf.

People fighting over an offside. And we have the gaul to have a go at the Green Brigade

Firstly it would be gall as in (not) French. Secondly 1 person having a go as apposed to an organised hooligan element?

I sometimes wonder about Hearts fans these days. What are you trying to say???

Central Belt 1874

This.

Too much booze for the individual involved by the look of it. Embarrassing.

Elias Henry Furst

People fighting over an offside. And we have the gaul to have a go at the Green Brigade

Yes. One arsehole thinking he's a hard man is entirely comparable to thousands glorifying the IRA on a weekly basis.

:cornette:

It was from what I could hear a disagreement about the Cowie offside when he wasn't interfering with play but was flagged regardless.

He blocked their player and was therefore correctly flagged offside.

Jambof3tornado

I had a steel girder blocking my view so will accept your explanation.

This.

Too much booze for the individual involved by the look of it. Embarrassing.

Was he emptied? I was up the other end.

Central Belt 1874

Was he emptied? I was up the other end.

Left before half time.... I think he realised that the individuals he was mouthing off to/assaulted were not going to settle until he left. Stewards followed him out.

I had a steel girder blocking my view so will accept your explanation.

It was definitely interference. If he'd been more subtle we may have got away with it.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Correct. Said it at the game yet I seemed to be the only person agreeing with that decision.

Thankfully I'm not the only one!

That was just in front of me. I didn't see any headbutt action. I thought the instigator maybe said something to some fella's girlfriend and he took exception

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I was at the match" type post IMO. :-)

It took ages to get to the small toilets in the stand at Firhill today. Does anyone know what that was all about??

:D

been here before

That was just in front of me. I didn't see any headbutt action. I thought the instigator maybe said something to some fella's girlfriend and he took exception

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was eyeing up a burd at the fitba type post.

1b2e3fc34328b1ebde378959cab3e561--asteri

An indomitable Gaul.

Tried to headbutt a guy at the fitba type post.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

'Let's see you try headbutt me over kickback ya bas' type post

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Boy kicking off at the stewards, ?cause some prick used up the last of the shea butter toilet roll. All over Twitter apparently.

That was me and just made it in time. Would have been embarrassing if I hadn't :lol: spreadable toilet paper anyone old enough to remember that?

Toilet roll? pah

Only decent use for the stuff, was to throw it "streamer style" onto the pitch after a goal (1970's)

Horrible shiny stuff only ever found in public loos :sob:

Happened about 5 rows back from me to the right, was over in seconds, dont know the details as i had my back to it.

That's cleared it up then.

:lol:

Shut up. They are totally different things. The GB act like scum on a weekly basis, hardly comparable.

Went for a head butt , what a ******* moron. We could do without utter scum like that following Hearts

if this is the case, the dirty filthy rotten ***** will hopefully be in glasgow cell tonight.

Shut up. They are totally different things. The GB act like scum on a weekly basis, hardly comparable.

He surely to God wasnt being serious.... was he????

Toilet roll? pah

Only decent use for the stuff, was to throw it "streamer style" onto the pitch after a goal (1970's)

Not just public loos, but in schools too, if you went to school in the 1970s.

Toilet roll? pah

or 1970s primary school bog (Izal) paper.......

That's cleared it up then.

:lol:

Could have made up a big story but thats not my style, as for the bogs, seen better days, but deffo enough room to wee in. :guitarist:  :guitarist:  :guitarist:

Archived