Rangers v Celtic (and other weekend football)

The Internet

Rangers: Foderingham, Tavernier, McCrorie, Cardoso, Hodson, Jack, Dorrans, Windass, Candeias, Pena, Morelos. Subs: Alnwick, Herrera, Dalcio, Holt, Miller, Nemane, A Wilson.

Celtic: Gordon, Lustig, Simunovic, Boyata, Tierney, Brown, Armstrong, Roberts, Rogic, Sinclair, Griffiths. Subs: de Vries, Bitton, Dembele, Hayes, Ntcham, McGregor, Forrest.

Referee: Craig Thomson

More Rangers pain hopefully. Morelos v that Celtic central defence is their only hope.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rangers: Foderingham, Tavernier, McCrorie, Cardoso, Hodson, Jack, Dorrans, Windass, Candeias, Pena, Morelos. Subs: Alnwick, Herrera, Dalcio, Holt, Miller, Nemane, A Wilson.

Celtic: Gordon, Lustig, Simunovic, Boyata, Tierney, Brown, Armstrong, Roberts, Rogic, Sinclair, Griffiths. Subs: de Vries, Bitton, Dembele, Hayes, Ntcham, McGregor, Forrest.

More Rangers pain hopefully. Morelos v that Celtic central defence is their only hope.

So you prefer Celtic to win rather than Rangers stopping their long unbeaten run?

So you prefer Celtic to win rather than Rangers stopping their long unbeaten run?

Let's be honest - if Sevco manage to lose by less than 3 goals that will be an achievement.

Let's be honest - if Sevco manage to lose by less than 3 goals that will be an achievement.

Yeah, I agree.

Think Celtic will whip them.

Celtic have already won the league. Second is up for grabs though, so I'll be happy enough with a defeat of the Huns.

A Hearts win this afternoon is much higher on my priority list :thumbsup:

Jambof3tornado

Yes. Absolutely yes.

Celtic are streets ahead of us. TTFKAR are not.

I'd prefer them both to lose. That can't happen though so the outcome that will realistically benefit Hearts is Celtic winning. Plus I got a weird satisfaction out of seeing Rangers get repeatedly smacked around last season.

alicante jambo

I agree with the majority here.Celtic too far ahead of anyone so a win for them is beneficial to us.We go above sevco if we beat partick and weve not even kicked a ball at tynie.

Looking at the teams and the benches of either team Rangers are going to have to play at their very best and Celtic will need to have an off day.

Celtic will get 4 or 5 again in my opinion.

As always i want the verminous tims to lose. Don't actually care who it is that beats them. The sooner they get stripped of tbis ridiculous invincible tag the better. It will hurt even more if its the huns who pump them.

Stephane Grappelli

Caixinha does remind me of Cathro a bit. Don't think he gets these games.

I was just thinking the very same. Tries to give the impression that everything's fine, it's all under control, but he doesn't really get it.

The Rangers fans came across well there though...

Odds on draw this,outside chance Rangers fluke a win.more points others take from them the better its the only way to prevent them running away yet again.And they are Not a great team or anything like one.

Bazzas right boot

Yip, if we win we'll be level with rangers.

We ain't catching Celtic, so rangers dropping more points is generally a good thing.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

From Hearts point of view it's all about a Celtic win.

Exactly. A couple of decent results and we could go above them.

Bazzas right boot

Aye, then you look at the rangers central defence or just defence in general and then if you were a rangers fan you'd get the fear.

Bazzas right boot

Caixinha does remind me of Cathro a bit. Don't think he gets these games.

He does a bit, the shite thing was that Cathro was even more clueless....

Why wouldn't we want Celtic to win? We've absolutely no chance of finishing above them but every other team in the league is fair game.

Why wouldn't we want Celtic to win? We've absolutely no chance of finishing above them but every team in the league is fair game.

This

Since you're asking, why not Celtic to win by 3 and Hearts to win by 5?

Or that, either way.

Only reason I put Celtic at five is they are more likely to score five.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

How was that not a booking for Halliday on Rogic? Seriously. Any other game.

And when Roberts was wiped out.

Disgraceful

Archived