Drunk woman REALLY wants a kebab

The Internet

There's obviously been something happened before the filming started.

The guys blocking her appear to be using as much calm and restraint as possible. It's her level of pished that over exaggerated her falling.

If I was her and I saw that video it would put me off alcohol for life. ****ing shameful the state some people get themselves into.

There's obviously been something happened before the filming started.

The guys blocking her appear to be using as much calm and restraint as possible. It's her level of pished that over exaggerated her falling.

If I was her and I saw that video it would put me off alcohol for life. ******* shameful the state some people get themselves into.

Vermin.

The fall after that "push" about half-way through was almost Celtic-esque diving :rofl: . Stupid cow :rofl: .

Reminded me of the Flair flop

qwLB1d0.gif

What was wrong with shutting and locking the door, customers inside "sorry we have an issue here,to be resolved shortly"

Naw, let's just push the piss head wimin' away.Its the Kickback way,apparently, from posts already here, right heros a lot of you !

What was wrong with shutting and locking the door, customers inside "sorry we have an issue here,to be resolved shortly"

Naw, let's just push the piss head wimin' away.Its the Kickback way,apparently, from posts already here, right heros a lot of you !

How long would they have been locked in for? Maybe they already had been locked in for a while and wanted out? Maybe the staff were a bit p****d off at her pulling at the door and losing custom?

Why not "push the piss head wimin' away"? Pished-up a***holes are pished-up

a***holes, it doesn't matter if they're women or men.

Say What Again

:rofl:

Hope your missus got her kebab, mate.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

You think people should be locked inside, against their will? 

How long would they have been locked in for? Maybe they already had been locked in for a while and wanted out? Maybe the staff were a bit p****d off at her pulling at the door and losing custom?

Why not "push the piss head wimin' away"? Pished-up a***holes are pished-up

a***holes, it doesn't matter if they're women or men.

:spoton:

Act like a wild feral animal, get treated like one.

Biatch.

Archived