**Official Partick Thistle v Heart of Midlothian Match Thread**

Psychedelicropcircle

Psychedelicropcircle

Sorry regular thread producer, but your slacking!

Anyhoo a one nil win for the famous??

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
queensferryjambo

Partick had a tough 120 minutes mid week so hopefully it shows. Partick haven't won a league game all season but they have battled hard their last 2 league games and took Rangers to extra time. 

I don't expect and easy game but I am going for 3-1 to Hearts.  

2-1 to Partick. Think they're a better team than they've shown and while we've improved, we're still recovering from the Cathro era.

tartofmidlothian

I've got the same feeling as I had last week, it could go either way but we have a decent chance. So I'll go with the same end result, 2-1 to us, Isma and Walker this time.

Shree Nil to the boys in maroon.

We are gelling as a squad and I expect Hearts to be too strong for Partick although as mentioned above, PT are better than their results suggest.

Heading through early-ish to try and get tickets. So will hopefully be in the ground for our 4-1 win.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Psychedelicropcircle

What's a rop circle anyway?

A farmer that doesn't know wot a ropcircle is?

HOBO alert.

Partick have 2 points from 6 games. Start as we did v hamilton and we could be onto a good day.

They played well v rangers mid week but dare i say it, they will miss sammon.

Mon the hearts, 4 points from next 2 away games and we could be miles away from the bottom few teams and really on the coattails of a european place with all our home games coming up.

HHGH

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I'm always on edge when we're going away to a middling team that has yet to win their first game. We've been in this situation a few times and struggled. Think it'll be a hard one, but we'll just edge it. 2-1. Goals from Isma aaaaand **** it - Walker. Why not?

Match title spelling fixed but not enough asterisks. :seething:

No clue about this one -- I feel like we get a result and based on games this season we should be able to manage a win, but I think that Partick team is much better than their points total and will start to show it at some point. Just hope it's not against us.

So, em, 1-1 Walker and Sammon? (Because of course he would)

No clue about this one -- I feel like we get a result and based on games this season we should be able to manage a win, but I think that Partick team is much better than their points total and will start to show it at some point. Just hope it's not against us.

That'll be 1-0 us then if you've got Sammon their goalscorer.

Surly he's not allowed to play against us?

Exactly. Ugly American had Sammon scoring for them. Aye, If he's playing Fifa in the dressing room.

Sammon cant play

Exactly. Ugly American had Sammon scoring for them. Aye, If he's playing Fifa in the dressing room.

Sammon cant play

Oops. Somehow had it in my head we'd done a full transfer and not just a loan.

That's me unable to name another Thistle striker, so 1-1 Walker and that guy in red in and yellow.

Online coverage??? What we reckon? Watched it on partick tv on spottsmania last season but they dont have scottish club tv channels now...

1-1 which i dont think is a bad result all told. A fullback will score, i reckon ASB.

I'm going to go for a 2-1 win. 

It'll be a scrappy 1-1 affair until Thistle tire in the last 10 minutes allowing us to nick a winner. 

Online coverage??? What we reckon? Watched it on partick tv on spottsmania last season but they dont have scottish club tv channels now...

1-1 which i dont think is a bad result all told. A fullback will score, i reckon ASB.

?6 for Partick Thistle TV's pay per view

Probably find a way to stream it for free online, but given what Partick Thistle did for Hearts during admin I'd encourage you to give them the ?6

?6 for Partick Thistle TV's pay per view

Probably find a way to stream it for free online, but given what Partick Thistle did for Hearts during admin I'd encourage you to give them the ?6

?6!!! Oooft its a risk seeing as I'll be watchin it cheekily at work and may need to leap into action at a moments notice!! Decisions!

Partick are a better team than their position on the league

But then so are we.

Tough game though. They are a decent team - way better than they were a couple of seasons ago.

Archived