**Official Partick Thistle v Heart of Midlothian Match Thread**

Psychedelicropcircle

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seymour M Hersh

What an awful first half!!!

McLaughlin 0 - Dreadful and I don't just mean his screw up for the goal.

Smith 4 - Not at the races, couple with some eccentric decision making.

Grzelak 5 - Poor

Berra 6 - Not at his best

Hughes 6 - ok

Souttar 7 - Best of a poor bunch. Great headed clearance from McLaughlin's second screw up

Callachan 6 - working hard, but nothing coming off for him.

Randall 5 - Much better at wing back

Cowie 5 - we are so much poorer when he plays

Walker 6 - Can't fault his effort.

Goncalves 6 - Nothing coming off for him.

It clearly isn't working first half. I'd be tempted to take off Smith and bring on Milinkovic with Randall going to RB. Maybe Stockton for Cowie as well.

Can't beat an idiotic over-reaction. Well I suppose you can beat it right enough.

Shocking goal to concede but I wouldn't go dropping him on the back of one mistake.

Jack got dropped having had arguably his best spell as Hearts goalkeeper before McLaughlin came in.

I'd drop him for that, piss poor Goalkeeping.

Jack got dropped having had arguably his best spell as Hearts goalkeeper before McLaughlin came in.

Jack got a longer run in goals than he should have

How are we playing second half?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No change. 2nd best. Nothing going forward.  #reversepsychology!

Clark Griswold, on 23 Sept 2017 - 5:14 PM, said:

How are we playing second half?

Not much better by sounds of it

And what if Hamilton comes in and makes a mistake that costs us a goal? Do we drop him as well?

It's got a bad day at the office feel.

Long way to go but it gives you a bad feeling.

Getting worried we end up with Berra sent off or something just to compound the misery.

So an hour gone.......what is the story with this Serb lad?  is he not fit? Is he not any good? Because for the life of me I can't understand why he's not on the park. We are utterly devoid of any ideas. It also doesn't say much for how Levein rates either Stockton or Currie that he hasn't changed things up front.

Get Dave on.

This.

Boy looked good against Aberdeen. Why not get him on now?

This is going to be a last 10min cavalry charge by Levein which epitomised his first spell in away games.

And what if Hamilton comes in and makes a mistake that costs us a goal? Do we drop him as well?

Depends on the mistake and his overall performance.

But aye, I would, that's the whole point in having two keepers, keep each other on their toes.

Clark Griswold

2096 Hearts fans in attendance

Magnificent support. Let?s hope we give them something to shout about.

The handful of vocal LEVEIN HATERS in the Hearts end is ******* embarrassing. MORONS.

They'll have been champing at the bit for the last few weeks waiting for their first chance to have a go.

Some of our 'fans' are absolute cretins.

been here before

The handful of vocal LEVEIN HATERS in the Hearts end is ******* embarrassing. MORONS.

Boy along from me thinks Levein is "a fxxkin chicken, a cxxt, and fxxkin wxxker" ror only playing Isma up front.

Were you at the Aberdeen game? He could have scored a hatrick.

I was at Aberdeen game, yeah. Seem to recall a couple of chances that he had. One where Lewis made an amazing save certainly, but a hatrick is pushing it. Surely that game proves my point cos he didn't score

Francis Albert

Boy along from me thinks Levein is "a fxxkin chicken, a cxxt, and fxxkin wxxker" ror only playing Isma up front.

Did have an extra hour to get pissed before the game.

And from Isma's apparent lack of support it sounds like he may have a point.

eloquent chap just what we need.

Sorry but this is boring pish - 2 attacking Herarts players on the pitch.

Change it FFS

Hindsight can be a good or bad thing but when I saw the starting line-up I wondered who else from Walker and Isma would give us a bit craft?

I think there's still other issues though, plenty possibly, that CL needs to sort in the months ahead.

So are we overtaking Rangers or what ?

This sounds abysmal.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No, don't hold your breath on that one. We have had a decent reaction to Levein's appointment that least couple of weeks but this has been hard watching. Their keeper could have sat at the back of his nets for 65 minutes and the way we have setup has failed. Far too defensive which of course will give those who were skeptical about CL's appointment a stick to beat him with. IF going with this midfield its essential Isma and Walker play to their ability and neither have. We have been utterly toothless going forward so far. We are well short of striking options with Lafferty out as he clearly doesn't rate Stockton or Currie. Dissapointing that the Serb hasn't been brought on yet. Partick starting to sit deeper so hopefully we can create something.

been here before

Did have an extra hour to get pissed before the game.

And from Isma's apparent lack of support it sounds like he may have a point.

He's now enquiring if Levein is "oan the glue".

Francis Albert

So are we overtaking Rangers or what ?

This sounds abysmal.

Not if we play like this but 3 points behind better than 6,

MacDonald Jardine

No, don't hold your breath on that one. We have had a decent reaction to Levein's appointment that least couple of weeks but this has been hard watching. Their keeper could have sat at the back of his nets for 65 minutes and the way we have setup has failed. Far too defensive which of course will give those who were skeptical about CL's appointment a stick to beat him with. IF going with this midfield its essential Isma and Walker play to their ability and neither have. We have been utterly toothless going forward so far. We are well short of striking options with Lafferty out as he clearly doesn't rate Stockton or Currie. Dissapointing that the Serb hasn't been brought on yet. Partick starting to sit deeper so hopefully we can create something.

Sounds similar to his first time in charge.

I was at Aberdeen game, yeah. Seem to recall a couple of chances that he had. One where Lewis made an amazing save certainly, but a hatrick is pushing it. Surely that game proves my point cos he didn't score

You said he never hits the target, yet Joe Lewis made "amazing saves". I'm confused.

Archived