Loyalty points for Hibs game

HeartOfMidlothian93

Being live on telly should increase the chance substantially of getting in. There could be well over the 3,800, wanting tickets but at least its on TV in the pub/hoose....

Nothing comes close to being there. I'd happily give somebody ?200 for a brief had I not accrued such a ridiculous amount of LP's over the years.

Stephane Grappelli

If I don't get a ticket I'll be watching the game in Stattie's and you're all more than welcome to join me.

Those of you who like my posts can come and buy me a pint.

Those who don't like my posts can have a go. I dare you, I ****ing dare you.

I have accumulated 37 points this season and only missed the one away game. If you add to that 20 points for last years season ticket thats 57, which I think is getting close to what will be required.

So basically if you have had a season ticket the past 2 years and went to 6 or 7 away games in that time you should be good for a ticket.

Thankfully its a guaranteed brief for this PHM with 84 points and Dundee and Ross County to come :smug: 

Here's a scenario for you; I have a season ticket but I can't guarantee getting time off on a Saturday till the night before, sometimes even till the Saturday morning so if I go to away games it's a cash gate purchase for me and because I don't buy the ticket via Hearts then I don't get the loyalty points. I think the club should allocate the appropriate amount of points if I produce the ticket stub to show I was at the game otherwise I will be in the position of technically having earned the right amount but haven't been awarded them and subsequently miss the chance to buy a ticket for Easter Road, Parkhead, Ibrox.

Nothing comes close to being there. I'd happily give somebody ?200 for a brief had I not accrued such a ridiculous amount of LP's over the years.

I agree 100% being at the derby is a great day. Have seen every new years game, even rearranged new year dates since schooldays. If I haven't a ticket for a derby, or no pals going... I go to the Tynecastle arms or Dickens, alternatively the Artisan if at Easter road.... Love the build up banter....

stirlingshirejambo

Here's a scenario for you; I have a season ticket but I can't guarantee getting time off on a Saturday till the night before, sometimes even till the Saturday morning so if I go to away games it's a cash gate purchase for me and because I don't buy the ticket via Hearts then I don't get the loyalty points. I think the club should allocate the appropriate amount of points if I produce the ticket stub to show I was at the game otherwise I will be in the position of technically having earned the right amount but haven't been awarded them and subsequently miss the chance to buy a ticket for Easter Road, Parkhead, Ibrox.

What if your mate had purchased the ticket and got his loyalty points

Then hands you stub and you claim too

I missed out on points today as got a ticket on bus and have done so at Motherwell and Ross county recently too

It's a decent system so would leave alone

Archived