Loyalty points for Hibs game

HeartOfMidlothian93

HeartOfMidlothian93

Although I know that the club hasn?t released any information about the derby for next month, I?ve been thinking about how many LP?s are going to be needed to make the game at Easter Road. I?m currently sitting on 51 and worried that I may miss the threshold....

Anyone have any idea or guesstimate about how many will be needed?

Thanks in advance

I predict it'll be 65+ and that folk will be pleading for spare reference numbers as an alternative to actually going to away games and building up their own stack of points.

Given it was 65 points and above for the 900-1000 ibrox tickets last month and we get 3800? ish for ER.

Factor in all the away points since and i still think you should be fine on 51

I predict it'll be 65+ and that folk will be pleading for spare reference numbers as an alternative to actually going to away games and building up their own stack of points.

:D harsh but fair. Ibrox was 65 points initially for 900 tickets. We'll have 5 away matches between then and Hibs, although not all have given loyalty points. Given that there's 2000+ regularly going to away matches this season, if you've not been to a few you don't stand a very good chance of tickets. At best 51 points will get you in at the very end of the sales.

HeartOfMidlothian93

Given it was 65 points and above for the 900-1000 ibrox tickets last month and we get 3800? ish for ER.

Factor in all the away points since and i still think you should be fine on 51

Yeah, I was thinking about the Ibrox threshold being higher but the allocation being a lot lower. Hoping that I?ll just get it by the skin of my teeth! Living down in London means that getting to games isn?t as easy as it used to be unfortunately!

You also have to have to factor in demand. A lot more people will want to/be able to, go to easter road. I have 54 and feel i will be watching on the telly.

Although I know that the club hasn?t released any information about the derby for next month, I?ve been thinking about how many LP?s are going to be needed to make the game at Easter Road. I?m currently sitting on 51 and worried that I may miss the threshold....

Anyone have any idea or guesstimate about how many will be needed?

Thanks in advance

For those worried about loyalty points and just missing out, the Dundee game which is on sale is offering 3 LPs and if the Ross County game goes on sale before the derby that will be another 5 LPs.

I'm planning to go to both and get my LPs up to 66.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Jambof3tornado

I think 65 plus 1st dibs to make sure us PHM get tickets before the riff raff.

This thread wouldnt be here if cathro was still in place.

Amazing.

HeartOfMidlothian93

Turns out I actually had 56, and just bought a ticket to Dundee away so that'll take me to 59...praying that's enough. 

Not sure it will be as high as people think.

We're looking for a number that only around 3500 people will have. Our away support isn't that number regularly and the points were all dropped at the start of the season.

I have 105, one of my sons has 75 and the other one, who started going to games last season, has 48.

I'm hoping we'll all be fine.

The games on a Tuesday night and live on telly. We get 3800 tickets so in my opinion if you want a ticket and have anything from 50 points upwards you'll get a ticket. The past few years we have never sold out in the first phase.

Away supports have been very good this season. That could push the threshold up for the Hibs game.

Any less than 65 will be watching the match on TV imo.

Away supports have been very good this season. That could push the threshold up for the Hibs game.

Disagree but time will tell.

Our crowds away from home were pretty poor last year and your only talking a few points here or there on offer up to now for this season, infact none for Motherwell so it won't be as high as people think.

Disagree but time will tell.

Our crowds away from home were pretty poor last year and your only talking a few points here or there on offer up to now for this season, infact none for Motherwell so it won't be as high as people think.

That is a good point. Everything before last season has been wiped so it's last season's, this season's and shares.

Sexton Hardcastle

Mind after the debacles of last season plenty folk stating they will never return to Easter road let alone another away game.

Strange thing this being even slightly competitive.

Who cares when your living the high life on 140.

This lad gets it as he goes to every away game. Front of the queue for you, laddie.

I'll not be far behind on 97. :)

Sitting on 60. I've not missed first phase ever, always managing to secure seats in middle of the lower tier.

I have absolutely no doubt I'll find myself sitting there in a few weeks time.

Can't make Saturday but will be at Dundee and if we're still on form will make the trip up to Ross County too I suspect.

Bring on the Hibees.

I don't think it'll be that high but I think there'll be a lot of people in the mid 50s, so possibly somewhere around 58/59. 40 points for STs the last two seasons plus all the home cup/European games will be close enough to 50 points without any away matches, so it doesn't take many away matches to push it up.

John mcCartney

il have 52 ,was on my mind all this week this one

just want that brief in me hands by hook or by fekn crook

I?m on about 65, that was the threshold for Rangers so i assume that it?ll be around that for hibs as there will be an increased capacity but more demand.

Hopefully get up to around 70 with the next few away games.

I'd agree that the threshold will be about 65 to begin with, but I reckon it'll be about 50 at phase 2, so most should be okay.

Plenty games before it to boost your total though.

I've got 94 so I assume I'll be ok. Can't mind the last derby I missed at Easter Road.

Yup, likewise, not missed a Derby in ages. Won't be changing this year, with my 126, either.

stirlingshirejambo

If the Hibs v Celtic League Cup semi is played on the Saturday before not Sunday

Better not move it for my purely selfish reasons as I fly out on holiday on Wednesday and as I have 80 points I should make the cut after missing the cup tie due to not having enough points

Never missed a game at Easter Road in about 25 years. Never done much away travel last season apart from St Johnstone and Hibs away so sitting on 57 points. Hoping that should be enough with the game being midweek and on tv.

Better not move it for my purely selfish reasons as I fly out on holiday on Wednesday and as I have 80 points I should make the cut after missing the cup tie due to not having enough points

You never made the cut for the cup game last season ? I had more than enough points for the cup game but iv had a fair whack taken off me so now sit on 57 points. I take it you must have attended a hell of a lot of away games from February onwards ?

stirlingshirejambo

You never made the cut for the cup game last season ? I had more than enough points for the cup game but iv had a fair whack taken off me so now sit on 57 points. I take it you must have attended a hell of a lot of away games from February onwards ?

I didn't have a season ticket in the Championship season as my son played a Saturday so I accumulated hardly any points at all that season and I have been to most but not all away games this year

As the Championship season no longer counts on loyalty points accumulation I am in a better position

I've got 78 and I am going to Dingwall. Lots of people I know don't think they'll have enough.

This is why I think the threshold won't be as high as many think. 3800 tickets so my guess is first phase 65 second phase 55.

...a bit disco

Will this now be on Wednesday 25 October since they're playing Celtic on 22 October?

Celtic and Hibernian are first up at Hampden Park on Saturday, October 21 with a 12.15pm kick off.

Rangers will then face Motherwell at the national stadium on Sunday, October 22, with kick-off at 2.30pm.

Celtic and Hibernian are first up at Hampden Park on Saturday, October 21 with a 12.15pm kick off.

Mild fist pump from me every time Celtic score. Not as big a pump as the 2013 SC final but a fist pump nonetheless.

Followed by a right good scrub.

I've got 78 and I am going to Dingwall. Lots of people I know don't think they'll have enough.

Being live on telly should increase the chance substantially of getting in. There could be well over the 3,800, wanting tickets but at least its on TV in the pub/hoose....

Archived