Live stream on Sat for ?5.99

hhjambo

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Partick Thistle TV is really good, I've paid the ?5.99 the last few times now

Quality been great, good angles, replays, doesn't buffer

VPN needed. I use Chrome with the free Chrome extension 'Unlimited Free VPN - Hola' but there's others that work well too

Would you need an address abroad or what happens when you use a credit card validated with a UK address ? 

Not an issue.  I used my UK credit card last season without a problem, however you do need a VPN address to watch the game.  

scott herbertson

I paid but didn't get it last year as the vpn wouldn't work (firewall) , so I suggest you sort that out first and check it on something else before paying

VPN needed. I use Chrome with the free Chrome extension 'Unlimited Free VPN - Hola' but there's others that work well too

Is this easy enough to set up?

Is this easy enough to set up?

Beyond simple

Kila helped me to do it last time with that exact instruction

It's a case of googling Hola vpn and following the instruction, then choosing a location that's not U.K and , try out a website banned in the U.K. (I think Hulu is one) then signing up on Friday night/Saturday morning(it's a 24 hour pass iirc) and getting ready to watch

I've used a vpn for 3 games now (Dundee away 23.12.16, Partick in February and the Rangers 0-0 last month)

Is it ?20 in another clubs account? Yes but I've been able to watch the game live when I've been unable to get through to stadiums (mainly due to childcare)

Ironically the rangers (given the amount of people they must have subscribing compared to the other two) was the worst as it kept crashing, think dundee's crashed once or twice and Partick's once

Even the Partick commentator's were bearable (hearts tv wasn't in sync sadly)

Not able to make it through (regrettably) on Saturday so will be paying ?5.99

Hopefully watch a nice victory

Kila mate, get yourself a new VPN Chrome extension pronto.

Hola is a nightmare because it's a peer-to-peer VPN, which means you get someone else's IP address, but someone else can get yours.  If they're up to dodgy stuff online, it makes it look like you were up to dodgy stuff online, and it's you that will get your front door booted in at 5am for something you have no idea about.  It also used to do some pretty dodgy stuff before they "fixed" it.

http://adios-hola.org/

Kila mate, get yourself a new VPN Chrome extension pronto.

Hola is a nightmare because it's a peer-to-peer VPN, which means you get someone else's IP address, but someone else can get yours.  If they're up to dodgy stuff online, it makes it look like you were up to dodgy stuff online, and it's you that will get your front door booted in at 5am for something you have no idea about.  It also used to do some pretty dodgy stuff before they "fixed" it.

http://adios-hola.org/

Yikes, hadn't paid much attention to that, had only ever used it for the odd football stream. I guess most free VPNs are peer to peer, lot of risk.

Need to find a better VPN

Used 'Betternet Unlimited Free VPN Proxy' a few times

Hi

For what it's worth I use ipvanish. I pay monthly and no problems when wishing to stream. I have USA Netflix working for example. Should work with Patrick game.

alicante jambo

Well thats the 6 pound paid

Got my mother who supports celtic/my dad whos a hibbie and my dads mate a jambo from niddrie all over here so gonna be lively in.this house later.

Jambo, Goodbye

I'm guessing the quality is much better than hearts.TV? I'm thinking of paying the ?6 but it's always a worry that I'll end up with a pixilated, buffering, rage inducing experience.

Does Partick Thistle tv work on a iPad ? It doesn't allow me to process the payment on my iPad .

I use unblock us for a vpn that works for Netflix etc .

scott herbertson

Why the **** do you need to be out the country to be able to watch Partick Thistle TV :lol: how sad is that.

Can't even get it in England (I'm in London ATM) which is crazy, especially considering the shitty to deal the SPL signed up to. Why stop clubs making some extra cash from people over 300 miles from the Scottish border.

Planned on doing it on my mobile then casting to my smart Sony Bravia via Allcast. Has anyone done this in the past? I have Turbo VPN on my phone which worked on my Sportsmania sub. Only problem is the Patrick site doesn't seem to like my mobile's chrome.

Any help appreciated

Planned on doing it on my mobile then casting to my smart Sony Bravia via Allcast. Has anyone done this in the past? I have Turbo VPN on my phone which worked on my Sportsmania sub. Only problem is the Patrick site doesn't seem to like my mobile's chrome.

Any help appreciated

Yeah, anyone got experience of using on a phone? I use ipvanish, but not sure PartickTV will work...

jack D and coke

Yeah, anyone got experience of using on a phone? I use ipvanish, but not sure PartickTV will work...

Download the ipvanish app to your phone, switch it on and then access the PTFC website through the browser. Should be straightforward enough.

Download the ipvanish app to your phone, switch it on and then access the PTFC website through the browser. Should be straightforward enough.

Yeah bud got all that jazz set up, just wondering if Chrome let's you watch the stream, had problems in the past with flash player etc.

jack D and coke

Yeah bud got all that jazz set up, just wondering if Chrome let's you watch the stream, had problems in the past with flash player etc.

Oh right aye I get you now. Set it up on your laptop or access through your kodi box? You?ve got one haven?t you?

Oh right aye I get you now. Set it up on your laptop or access through your kodi box? You?ve got one haven?t you?

Ive got Kodi on my phone, nae box.

I'll just give it a whirl anyway, it's only ?6!

I have done the sign up. Give email and name and that is all.

No email back to then give a password.

What am I missing here, getting frustrated.

Showing it live in Jessie Mays if anyone is interested.

Phoned and they said they only have hearts tv, dosn't reckon they can get partick tv

alicante jambo

I got the same yesterday but when the game comes on surely you just enter the password you gave?

Whitburn Hearts

I'm in Fuengirola just now , will I be able to watch this game on hearts tv ( subscriber ).

I signed up about 1 hour ago, made payment and got confirmation email straight away.

I'm in Fuengirola just now , will I be able to watch this game on hearts tv ( subscriber ).

Do you have an international subscription?   If not take one out immediately.  You can always revert to normal next month.

?Please ignore!!!  Dotage!

It's not Hearts TV

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Your VPN needs to be on, then click on the pay link.

alicante jambo

I dont think hearts tv is showing this its partick tv

I got the same yesterday but when the game comes on surely you just enter the password you gave?

You need to have that acknowledgement that you've paid.  Go through as if you were going to pay again but before you fill in payment details, click on My Account and it will show that you have made the payment and have a day pass, or not.

alicante jambo

You need to have that acknowledgement that you've paid. Go through as if you were going to pay again but before you fill in payment details, click on My Account and it will show that you have made the payment and have a day pass, or not.

I got that buddy all sorted colin cheers.

I now can see my accounts details but getting an unauthorised country msg when I click on the play button. I assume my vpn blocker isn't working? It claims to be on. I'm using a free app called unblock master

Got my day pass for the game, but was surprised I had to give my "German" address (which my vpn was set to) State and zip code. Did a quick google to get real details and it went through ok , including e-mail confirmation.

Anyone else have to give a full address? 

Turned the VPN on and it allowed me to sign up and pay. Good sign is the broadcast box has the Cast icon before it said nothing is being broadcast. Hopefully game on

I gave my home address for my debit card and it signed up fine

Archived