Darian MacKinnon

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Utter scum. One of the dirtiest players I've seen in many a year.

Discuss.

Sent from my Swift 2 using Tapatalk

Utter scum. One of the dirtiest players I've seen in many a year.

Discuss.

He was put away for serious assault a few years ago - says it all.

We'd probably like him if he played for us because he really wants to win and he really gets stuck in.

Not a bad player either.

Usually I'd agree with you, but not in this case.

Utter reprobate.

He looks like he's got genuine issues, red in the face constantly looking like he's gonna bust a blood vessel

Squaring up to Berra of all people before not going near him for the rest of the game was a highlight

Getting away with steamrolling Walker before screaming at him while he was on the ground was a low light

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Seymour M Hersh

We'd probably like him if he played for us because he really wants to win and he really gets stuck in.

Not a bad player either.

If that's the level of player you think improves us!   :facepalm:

He looks like he's got genuine issues, red in the face constantly looking like he's gonna bust a blood vessel

Squaring up to Berra of all people before not going near him for the rest of the game was a highlight

Getting away with steamrolling Walker before screaming at him while he was on the ground was a low light

Yup. Was pleasantly surprised to see that Walker wasn't intimidated by him. He stood his ground well.

Not a bad player either.

I will assume you have started on the looney juice early.  :thumbsdown:

Bazzas right boot

Only in Scotland are these types classed as "footballers".

In other countries you need to be good at Football.

Players like him and Goodwin Should be in other professions.

Allowayjambo1874

He had completely lost it in the second half, if that's the type of player/person that Hamilton are happy with then the quicker they go down the better.

Discussed him for quite a bit today, his passing and movement I think is good, got some issues but compared to what he would take in wages over say Martin or Bauben I wouldn't say no. They had some good moves today and he was always at the heart of it. Has got some temper on him mind.

Alwayssunnyingorgie

Discussed him for quite a bit today, his passing and movement I think is good, got some issues but compared to what he would take in wages over say Martin or Bauben I wouldn't say no. They had some good moves today and he was always at the heart of it. Has got some temper on him mind.

He would add bite to the midfield but he would always be suspended if he played for us.

Only in Scotland are these types classed as "footballers".

In other countries you need to be good at Football.

Players like him and Goodwin Should be in other professions.

Agree with this, detest these players that make a career out of putting opposition players in danger, hope the ***** gets a really nasty injury and ends up back in the jail.

yabadabadoo1874again

Amazed that no action was taken on that...ridiculous

Elias Henry Furst

I will assume you have started on the looney juice early. :thumbsdown:

Like so many.

Out of touch having not attended for years.

Ridiculous comments on a player that shouldn't be playing the game professionally.

Not a bad player either.

:rofl:

The guy is a nutter end off. No place for his type at Hearts!!

If that's the level of player you think improves us!   :facepalm:

Eh????? Did you mean to quote me there? Where did I say that I thought he'd improve us?

Салатные палочки

Said it on another thread, him and Imrie are horrible *******s but MacKinnon is just a street thug in a football strip.

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

That picture is typical Hamilton.

Shame as they have some cracking footballers. MacKinnon is not one of them.

He is a thug. Wouldn't want him anywhere near Tynecastle. He was in jail for a reason.

He is an utter scum bag who should not be playing anywhere near the top flight of any league.

That picture is typical Hamilton.

Shame as they have some cracking footballers. MacKinnon is not one of them.

I like their big number 5 he looks a decent player.

The fact that Hamilton play someone like him who if he wasn't playing football would be back behind bars sums them up.

He's a very angry man. Who will seriously injure someone. Madden let him hit walker late countless times. Berra got in face and was in his ear after that. Love that fighting back. How this guy is playing football in the top flight in this country is baffling.

He is a total and utter scum bag. Wouldn't shed a tear if he sustained a career ending injury rather than inflict one on someone else

Agreed!! One renowned poster on here was insisting he was a "baller" a few years ago!!!!

The Apprentice

Poor mans scott brown

The thing is when he comes up against his beloved Celtic he's nowhere to be seen and you get nothing like the antics he shows against us. Stands in the middle of the pitch with his shorts round his ankles when against Brown and co.

Archived