Congratulations, Ross Callachan

tartofmidlothian

will-i-am-a-jambo

Fantastic start to his Hearts career, long may it continue! Would've had 3 goals in 3 games if he had scored against Aberdeen. Not bad for a player just come up from League 1!

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Captain Canada

He seems an inspired signing and just what we needed. I wonder if there are any others in the lower leagues who could make the step up.

tartofmidlothian

He seems an inspired signing and just what we needed. I wonder if there are any others in the lower leagues who love Hearts as much as he does.

FTFY.

I thought he was average and then at about 70 mins suddenly found it. Not sure if he'd been told to sit in but when he started getting further up he looked a different player. 2 from 3 is already tidy and he can only improve. Bit of a masterstroke this one.

It is great to have one of our own having such a great start. I wasn't there today so I can't comment on that but last week he reminded me of Mickey Cameron in that he was all over the place and got into the box with a late run. These midfielders seem quite rare nowadays so I hope he can keep up the good work. Good skill aligned with a love of the jersey and hard work will only ever be good.

We've needed someone like him for a long time. Plays for the badge, loves every minute, works his socks off, celebrates like scoring for Heart of Midlothian is everything and all he has ever wanted, and knows what it means to the fans.

Always hope for the best with every signing we make but extra rooting for this one. I have such a good feeling about it. [emoji108]

We all dream of a team of Callachans, a team of Callachans, a team of Callachans

This should be his song. Was at a Brisbane Roar match where it was sung with gusto for their keeper and sounded great.

Seymour M Hersh

Thinking back to the Hartley signing. Different types of players but both saw a chance and wanted to play for us.

More Colin Cameron for me. 

AlphonseCapone

Shame about his spelling though.

Spelling is fine. You mean grammar.

Anyway, the guy is paid to play at his best for Heart of Midlothian, not write. On that front, he has well more than delivered.

MacDonald Jardine

Spelling is fine. You mean grammar.

Anyway, the guy is paid to play at his best for Heart of Midlothian, not write. On that front, he has well more than delivered.

Where?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

AlphonseCapone

Where?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

He spelt where correct, just used it incorrectly. It was grammar, not spelling. Anyway the guy has been a hero so far, that's the main thing.

Good start on the goals front. Who was our last CM who chipped in with a few goals? Hartley is the last one I can think of but surely more recent?

Good start on the goals front. Who was our last CM who chipped in with a few goals? Hartley is the last one I can think of but surely more recent?

Stewart and Auigar

tartofmidlothian

This should be his song. Was at a Brisbane Roar match where it was sung with gusto for their keeper and sounded great.

:spoton:

Fantastic start to his Hearts career, long may it continue! Would've had 3 goals in 3 games if he had scored against Aberdeen. Not bad for a player just come up from League 1!

Only ever scored seven goals in 114 appearances for Raith Rovers - two already for us in three appearances. Kid's on fire. Future captain?

Only ever scored seven goals in 114 appearances for Raith Rovers - two already for us in three appearances. Kid's on fire. Future captain?

Of course its early days

But I've always said some players can thrive at a higher level as they can respond to better players around them and they can find the football more conducive

He's everywhere and that was a crucial goal

scott herbertson

He spelt where correct, just used it incorrectly. It was grammar, not spelling. Anyway the guy has been a hero so far, that's the main thing.

Nope, he meant to say 'were', not 'where', so it's spelling not grammar though who cares as long as he knows were the hibees net is......

Let's just let him develop and not pin to much pressure on him .

Hes had a good start goals wise and hopefully that continues but the less pressure on him the easier itll be for him to develop.....fth

His confidence must be sky high at the moment.  He must have been a bit nervous making the step up, but he looks every inch a first team player and with 2 goals to his name already (unlucky not be 3) he really couldn't have hoped for a better start.  The lad is living the dream and long may it continue.

Clark Griswold

Shame about his spelling though.

Couldn't care if he had 2 phalluses, as long as he gives 100% on the park, that'll do for me.

Great to have another young lad we can be positive about, just because Soapy plays like an old hand, he's still very young, future looks good, with these hopefully long term exceptional talents

Couldn't care if he had 2 phalluses, as long as he gives 100% on the park, that'll do for me.

He certainly looked as happy as a dog with two dicks when he scored against Hamilton.

Hates the Hibs I'm told.

Ross Callaghan is magic he is a Gorgie Boy.
And when he's scoring goals, we make a lot of Noise.
He thinks that Hearts are Barry, He says that Hibs are Shite.
And when he scores at Easter Road we'll sing this song all night!!

Archived