Congratulations, Ross Callachan

tartofmidlothian

jamboinglasgow

If that's how he reacts scoring his first goal for Hearts away to Hamilton, I love to see his reaction when scoring the winner against Hibs at Tynecastle. Think he would spontaneously combust with excitement and happiness.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the guy who played a big part in our relegation,get humped 0~7 at home from Celtic, lose a cup semi final against Inverness after being ahead and oh they were down to 9 men and lost a league cup final against a shite St Mirren and you obviously think because he's a Hearts man who beat Hibs he can do no wrong,and I think he'd be a great taxi driver.

Very harsh and unfair on Gary Locke. I didnt want him to remain as manager, the ICT was one of the most embarrassing moments of supporting HMFC for me but I will always respect him.

On topic, it has been a quite superb start for Ross!! He will only grow in confidence and become better and better. Roll on the 24th of October....

August Landmesser

Your a Hibby, your Reeking.

*you're

*you're

*reeking

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

August Landmesser

On topic, it has been a quite superb start for Ross!! He will only grow in confidence and become better and better. Roll on the 24th of October....

This. I'm looking forward to Fester more and more each week, as we get fitter, nastier and tougher.

Four more tricky games should get the team nicely focussed to rip those goons a new one.

This. I'm looking forward to Fester more and more each week, as we get fitter, nastier and tougher.

Four more tricky games should get the team nicely focussed to rip those goons a new one.

I always believed CL would get us fully motivated and up for the derbies: I genuinely cannot wait for this one.

& I am sure Ross will be a hero that evening, too. Having players desperate to beat them? Bring it on.

Ross needs a song!

How about to the tune of stone roses 'made

of stone'

"Ross Callachaaaaan....he's hearts maaaaan;

Levein signed him from Kirkcaldy, he hates hibs but he loves Gorgie;

He's better than pirloooo, hearts midfield maestroooo."

Repeat to fade!

Here's a link to the song for those unfortunate enough to not know the song!

The song is the tune of the chorus!

Bazzas right boot

Cheers.

Big support, never realised at the time.

That game us up with the 4-2 St Johnstone for being ridiculous.

Even better picture of Ross going mental in front of the Hearts away support.

image.jpg

This reminded me of a certain John Robertson celebrating a goal on his knees in the ER nets if anyone can post that pic it would be nice

So the guy who played a big part in our relegation,get humped 0~7 at home from Celtic, lose a cup semi final against Inverness after being ahead and oh they were down to 9 men and lost a league cup final against a shite St Mirren and you obviously think because he's a Hearts man who beat Hibs he can do no wrong,and I think he'd be a great taxi driver.

All of those things happened because we had the worst team in the league, ludicrous not to take into account the circumstances.. A team of kids and absolute no forwards..

Was Gary Locke a great manager.. Obviously no.. Is he a bigger and better hearts man than you.. Well thats easy..

If that's how he reacts scoring his first goal for Hearts away to Hamilton, I love to see his reaction when scoring the winner against Hibs at Tynecastle. Think he would spontaneously combust with excitement and happiness.

Well we've not got too long to wait and see what he does!

Terrific signing, just what the midfield needed. And it looks like the other players are feeding off of his energy & desire.

Apart from a ACON winner that is...

Allowayjambo1874

Ross needs a song!

of stone'

Repeat to fade!

No need for any fancy songs, the simple matter is he's one of our own, job done.

So Levein can see the make-up and potential in a player more so than some Raith fan at your work!!!?!

Well I never, who would have thought eh!!!

Was so impressed with him last week and great to hear he has continued with such a fine showing today also :)

I think maybe Gary Locke is responsible for identfying this one for Levien.

I think maybe Gary Locke is responsible for identfying this one for Levien.

It will be a combination - but you will recall Levein never slagged Locke on takeover just said he was more of a manager than head coach.

I'm sure Craig will trust his judgement.

DJ2rI6GWAAEU9f-.jpg

ICONIC PICTURE. In the words of the late, great Dave McKay "all I wanted all my life was to play for Hearts". This pic. is up there with 'Fozzy on the fence'.

I'd love to see the % of shirts leaving the store with the boys name on the back.

Great to see him living the dream and fantastic for us to find someone who'd run through walls for the badge !

ICONIC PICTURE. In the words of the late, great Dave McKay "all I wanted all my life was to play for Hearts". This pic. is up there with 'Fozzy on the fence'.

THIS!

No need for any fancy songs, the simple matter is he's one of our own, job done.

That's my point tho, because he's turning into a fans favourite already and he's a jambo then more reason to belt out a song with his name in!!

The Future's Maroon

All Lockes fault? Wow.

I will leave my reply at that as the last reply you got from me, deservedly and accurate, got me a warning.

All Lockes fault? Wow.

I will leave my reply at that as the last reply you got from me, deservedly and accurate, got me a warning.

Seems to just pick fights and criticises Hearts at every opportunity, well short of a PHM.    FTH.

He should have 2 from 2 but for the brilliance of the Aberdeen keeper. He showed great composure with his first touch to create the chance. The save gets better each time I see it.

I was impressed with him last week so great to see he's followed that up.

He should have 2 from 2 but for the brilliance of the Aberdeen keeper. He showed great composure with his first touch to create the chance. The save gets better each time I see it.

I was impressed with him last week so great to see he's followed that up.

I agree, as disappointing as it is that he didn't score against Aberdeen, the fact is he is getting himself into goal scoring opportunities, which is a very encouraging sign.

Serge Pizzorno

What I loved was how after celebrating he ran back over to the fans and fist pumped, never seen so much passion from a player in my 17 years

letsalldothebeattie

Always liked the look of him as a player whenever I've seen him especially against us. Was happy we signed him and so far so good. Long may it continue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tartofmidlothian

Had a good feeling about this signing at the time. So glad he has started well.

Agreed. He's already shown he can do it, which buys him a lot of slack if his form dips.

We were running a bit late getting to the game and were met by loads of Jambos running back towards the main stand fron the away terracing shouting "its full!" We ended up in the main stand with no pies, as they weren't quite expecting the support we had that night.

Ross needs a song!

of stone'

Repeat to fade!

This song needs to get up and running!

Hopefully next week up in Dundee!

Saw earlier in the match thread, someone said to sign him up for extension

He is certainly delivering, good luck to him.....

Archived