Congratulations, Ross Callachan

tartofmidlothian

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tartofmidlothian

How very predictable,I asked a legitimate question about what a "proper Hearts man" is as it gets banded around on here when describing people who are basically supporting the team but are labelled with PHM, honestly it's rather pretty the onslaught sometimes when people ask things.

It just means a genuine Hearts fan, that's all. Not a badge kissing player or a part time fan.

Maybe worth a wee look back at that thread as can't remember the posters but I'm sure there were a few.

I was one and I'm not sure what his fairly pathetic dig is about.

I, like many no doubt, were told he would struggle. Those Rovers fans so far have been proved wrong. It happens.

August Landmesser

Red card in the third minute. :(

::troll:::'>

For a second yellow after jumping into the Dunbar End to celebrate his quickfire hat-trick...

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

August Landmesser

Penalty shoot-out.

Just like Henry Smith....

Except you'd score!

Hopefully :2thumbsup:

Oh Henry... What were you thinking?! :sob: what a night...

Son Of Anarchy

I was one and I'm not sure what his fairly pathetic dig is about.

I, like many no doubt, were told he would struggle. Those Rovers fans so far have been proved wrong. It happens.

Think the dig was aimed at overly negative posters deliberately trying to put a downer on his transfer before he'd even kicked a ball. I recall thinking "stfu " at the time but tbh don't care enough to go check. Guys living the dream, so we should all be happy ;)

On living all of our PHM dreams with his first goal. Hope it's the first of many, he's a cult hero in the making.

His celebration was brilliant - it just shows how amazing it must be to be a Hearts fan and play for the team.

He has had a great start in the first two games.

Great start today and very energetic. Faded a bit but so did most of the team in parts. Will get better as he adjusts to playing at a higher level. Well done today he was loving his goal, a player we have been crying out for really

Great start today and very energetic. Faded a bit but so did most of the team in parts. Will get better as he adjusts to playing at a higher level. Well done today he was loving his goal, a player we have been crying out for really

All roads lead to Gorgie

I have a good feeling about Callachan. He could be one of our best low key signings in recent times. The fact he supports the club should ensure a consistency of effort in all games. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Said early in the week what a positive vibe you get off a boy who breathes the club.

Better still Ross is more than good enough. Possible he could be the best signing we have made simply for the energy he is going to bring to the changing room

Son Of Anarchy

If you have to ask then you ain't one.

There's also the derogatory "phm" for trumpets trolls and general fandans which I believe is "pure hibz mon"

Scores.

Celebrates in the back of the net. Celebrates with his team-mates.

Then turns round and comes back to celebrate with the fans.

Just fantastic to see his passion for the club and joy at scoring his first Hearts goal.

There's also the derogatory "phm" for trumpets trolls and general fandans which I believe is "pure hibz mon"

Fandan?Hibz mon? ,wow how sad are you son.

That's right, obviously I'm not as fortunate to be like all the self-proclaimed PHM that post on here, maybe once I have a few thousand posts and start to use the daft avatars a bit more then maybe just maybe I too can class myself as one, just out of interest are you one Nooks?

If you have to ask me then you certainly ain't one.

Weird how it works out. I had honestly never heard of the guy before he signed, the info we had about him was mixed, and now he may turn out to be one of our best signings in years. On early indications, of course.

The Future's Maroon

Very clever signing by Levein! Just what we needed.

It's only been a couple of games and he is still young, so hopefully folk don't expect too much too soon....early signs are very promising.

Any Hearts fan that has went on to play for the club are truly blessed.

Imagine what it must be like to score for the club.

Pure orgasmic.

Lol.

Now now dont get caught up in the nippyness.

Sorry,I thought it was the done thing to copy/repeat everyone else's comebacks.

The Future's Maroon

Is that because you have thousands of posts on Kickback?PHM indeed.

In an argumentative mood this evening by any chance?!

In an argumentative mood this evening by any chance?!

No, I'm just giving folk the time of day by answering back, apologies to all the PHM I may have offended.

Son Of Anarchy

Fandan?Hibz mon? ,wow how sad are you son.

I'm not sad at all. It was a quote from someone a few weeks ago and was meant to be light-hearted. I'm happy :) feel free to put me on ignore ;)

This is what it meant to Ross when he scored his first goal for a club you have supported as a boy.

That's a great picture, even better close up ... just shows the desire and passion he he has as well as looking like a real find

He will be great for the dressing room and The other players .. looks like a strong bond is developing already ... well done Ross :)

21739956_1856255267734368_81054202303419

I'm not sad at all. It was a quote from someone a few weeks ago and was meant to be light-hearted. I'm happy :) feel free to put me on ignore ;)

Sorry bud, it's just this place can get rather pathetic when you get people having a go because you aren't one of the crowd or have you're own point of view rather than following the party line and I tend to be sarcastic to the wrong folk.

This is what it meant to Ross when he scored his first goal for a club he has supported as a boy.

21739956_1856255267734368_81054202303419

Trying to find the words for this picture but it speaks for itself.

He's on his way to being the next cult hero.

I hope he does and goes beyond and becomes a legend.

Trying to find the words for this picture but it speaks for itself.

He's on his way to being the next cult hero.

I hope he does and goes beyond and becomes a legend.

:2thumbsup:

Son Of Anarchy

Sorry bud, it's just this place can get rather pathetic when you get people having a go because you aren't one of the crowd or have you're own point of view rather than following the party line and I tend to be sarcastic to the wrong folk.

All's good :) You strike me as looking for an argument mate and you will get it. Low post count and argumentive generally equals fun ahead ;) me, I'm in a good mood so not interested :thumbsup:

Very clever signing by Levein! Just what we needed.

It's only been a couple of games and he is still young, so hopefully folk don't expect too much too soon....early signs are very promising.

From what I hear I think Mr Locke may deserve some credit for this signing too!

Did he drive him here from Kirkcaldy as that's all I'd use him for.

The Future's Maroon

I was actually going to mention Locke in my post, as he was massively influential, I think Jon Daly was too.

The Future's Maroon

All's good :) You strike me as looking for an argument mate and you will get it. Low post count and argumentive generally equals fun ahead ;) me, I'm in a good mood so not interested :thumbsup:

That was how I have read his/her posts today.

Not get any arguments with me either, just seems silly to light the blue torch paper and not expect people to come to look and get involved (aka bite)!

The Future's Maroon

Ok, I take back my previous comment, you are at it pal....either a Jambo looking to cause arguments for some weird reason, or not a Jambo.

August Landmesser

Reeking.

Ok, I take back my previous comment, you are at it pal....either a Jambo looking to cause arguments for some weird reason, or not a Jambo.

So the guy who played a big part in our relegation,get humped 0~7 at home from Celtic, lose a cup semi final against Inverness after being ahead and oh they were down to 9 men and lost a league cup final against a shite St Mirren and you obviously think because he's a Hearts man who beat Hibs he can do no wrong,and I think he'd be a great taxi driver.

Archived