Kezia Dugdale to resign.

jambos are go!

Space Mackerel
15 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

SNP banger is SNP banger

I presume the BBC needs to be careful, as WTF does the guy mean as "right wing extremists" - the press cannot just throw that kind of statement out there.

Like the BBC would probably not publish some statement s about Corbyn,. or Sturgeon

You don’t strike me as particularly smart with your answers, missing the main points completely. There’s no way you’re a doctor :lol: 

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

You don’t strike me as particularly smart with your answers, missing the main points completely. There’s no way you’re a doctor :lol: 

YOu don't think that calling an extremely biased "source" such as Scotland Newswatch  what it is- so biased as to be irrelevant is fair?

Its like watching Fox news and thinking Trump was wonderful

It is classic "echochamber"

only seeking out and listening to opinions that you already hold, to reinforce them and make you feel better and validated.

The 12 minute "clip" was simply not worth watching after the first minute- as it was agenda driven .

I have highlighted that the BBC doorsteps people from all parties-- Jim Murphy being the classic, Theresa May had a  rough old time up here and the exposing of her non-crowds

all the clip demonstrates is that there are some up here who simply don't want NS and the SNP to be  held to account, and just scream "bias" as a diversion.

2 hours ago, Jam Tarts 1874 said:

As opposed to going for the guy who thought it was OK for the business he had a share in to not be paying a living wage.

That's right.The English privately educated economics graduate.Whose first career was subverting commerce with the STUC. 

Now,my first post was a blatant troll I admit.I am tired of this thread as I have bait in the water elsewhere.                                              

Space Mackerel
1 hour ago, doctor jambo said:

YOu don't think that calling an extremely biased "source" such as Scotland Newswatch  what it is- so biased as to be irrelevant is fair?

Its like watching Fox news and thinking Trump was wonderful

It is classic "echochamber"

only seeking out and listening to opinions that you already hold, to reinforce them and make you feel better and validated.

The 12 minute "clip" was simply not worth watching after the first minute- as it was agenda driven .

I have highlighted that the BBC doorsteps people from all parties-- Jim Murphy being the classic, Theresa May had a  rough old time up here and the exposing of her non-crowds

all the clip demonstrates is that there are some up here who simply don't want NS and the SNP to be  held to account, and just scream "bias" as a diversion.

This is all a bit strange, you’re passing judgement on something you admittedly haven’t even watched. :lol:

I know why why you don’t want to watch it, because your wee comfort blanket that you have believed in all this time is about to get pulled away from you. 

1 hour ago, Space Mackerel said:

This is all a bit strange, you’re passing judgement on something you admittedly haven’t even watched. :lol:

I know why why you don’t want to watch it, because your wee comfort blanket that you have believed in all this time is about to get pulled away from you. 

It's debates like these which illustrate the mess we're in as a nation. For any good Alternative Media - Politics.com, New European or Common Space - there's 10 rubbish options: Wings, The Canary, G A Ponsonby, Newswatch and the pro-Brexit sites.

It's woeful how polluted public debate has gotten.

Space Mackerel
56 minutes ago, JamboX2 said:

It's debates like these which illustrate the mess we're in as a nation. For any good Alternative Media - Politics.com, New European or Common Space - there's 10 rubbish options: Wings, The Canary, G A Ponsonby, Newswatch and the pro-Brexit sites.

It's woeful how polluted public debate has gotten.

You’re denying a pro Conservative/ Labour and Uniost agenda on the BBC. That’s what you’re saying? 

What about Craig Murray? Is he on your banned reading list as well? 

2 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

You’re denying a pro Conservative/ Labour and Uniost agenda on the BBC. That’s what you’re saying? 

What about Craig Murray? Is he on your banned reading list as well? 

Banned list? Gies peace. 

I'm not bringing the BBC in as I'm not wearing any tinfoil hats tonight but alternative media wise there are some really excellent sources. But we shouldn't conflate blogs, blogging, bloggers and opinion sites - like Bella Caledonia  (good source of opinion pieces) - with news sources - Common Space.

It's not just here there is a blurring of the lines, here's a good piece on the media battle in Spain: https://www.politico.eu/article/views-trump-news-in-catalan-independence-media-propaganda-war/amp/

In Scotland, I'd argue there are some like Wings peddling their opinion as news (like folk like Farage and Banks did or BrexitCentral) which muddies the water. He's no better than the dog food salesman. 

Space Mackerel
9 hours ago, JamboX2 said:

Banned list? Gies peace. 

I'm not bringing the BBC in as I'm not wearing any tinfoil hats tonight but alternative media wise there are some really excellent sources. But we shouldn't conflate blogs, blogging, bloggers and opinion sites - like Bella Caledonia  (good source of opinion pieces) - with news sources - Common Space.

It's not just here there is a blurring of the lines, here's a good piece on the media battle in Spain: https://www.politico.eu/article/views-trump-news-in-catalan-independence-media-propaganda-war/amp/

In Scotland, I'd argue there are some like Wings peddling their opinion as news (like folk like Farage and Banks did or BrexitCentral) which muddies the water. He's no better than the dog food salesman. 

This will bring a wee cheer down the basement where they hide the peadophiles in the  London broadcasting station.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-42065644

3 hours ago, Sarah O said:

Only a matter of time till Kez joins the indie movement.

NAP.

She's free to do what she wants. But I fail to see how if she's as bad as some SNP supporters and indy backers say she is how it's in any way a major scalp.

4 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

This will bring a wee cheer down the basement where they hide the peadophiles in the  London broadcasting station.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-42065644

First part... eh?

Second, fair enough. These internet giants are effectively mass 21st century publishing agents and should be held to that standard.

AlphonseCapone
On 21/11/2017 at 19:28, Barack said:

How’s she getting on in the jungle?

Had a shower scene yet? 

Keeping it real Barack, I like it.

49 minutes ago, AlphonseCapone said:

Keeping it real Barack, I like it.

Apparently she's been in a box called "Sickola Sturgeon". Obviously discussing Labour values to young people to further the party message.

I quite like her. Don't watch the programme and don't agree with her politics, but she seems a good sort. I think she'll do alright on a reality show, as she's got a bit of a sense of humour. 

Imagine Krankie on something like that?  Jesus Christ.  ( not that I'm suggesting it's a talent which is necessary to have,  in order to be the FM )

3 hours ago, pablo said:

I quite like her. Don't watch the programme and don't agree with her politics, but she seems a good sort. I think she'll do alright on a reality show, as she's got a bit of a sense of humour. 

Imagine Krankie on something like that?  Jesus Christ.  ( not that I'm suggesting it's a talent which is necessary to have,  in order to be the FM )

Krankie?

6 hours ago, pablo said:

Imagine Tank commander, ffs, they'd all starve with that fat fecker eating all the grub or getting fecking stuck in a hole. Typical Tory, greedy barsteward.

8 hours ago, ri Alban said:

Imagine Tank commander, ffs, they'd all starve with that fat fecker eating all the grub or getting fecking stuck in a hole. Typical Tory, greedy barsteward.

She'd probably have a chuckle at that, which is why again, Davidson would probably be quite good on one of those shows.

Imagine being stuck in the jungle with that Sturgeon? It must be what Peter Murrel feels like every day.

Space Mackerel
6 hours ago, pablo said:

She'd probably have a chuckle at that, which is why again, Davidson would probably be quite good on one of those shows.

Imagine being stuck in the jungle with that Sturgeon? It must be what Peter Murrel feels like every day.

C8EC6867-7480-4B48-B4CB-A6D0866B4371.jpeg

6 hours ago, pablo said:

:facepalm:

10 hours ago, Sarah O said:

Krankie?

Indeed pejorative terms are bad, unless of course they apply to whoever you don’t like.

Remember Mother Theresa May-hem?

18 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

One dafty replaces another.

8BA37208-C45E-44B9-8F06-A1E8E3BB7A1D.jpeg

Pensioners are the only part of society that have seen rising living standards and income

That all we need- the opposition trying to win the grey vote at the expense of the young

FFS

4 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

C8EC6867-7480-4B48-B4CB-A6D0866B4371.jpeg

When I type Theresa May into google, that's not the image I get

I prefer the other Miss May

Nothing good ever happens when you google Sturgeon

AlphonseCapone
17 hours ago, JamboX2 said:

Apparently she's been in a box called "Sickola Sturgeon". Obviously discussing Labour values to young people to further the party message.

I thought you were joking about "Sickola Sturgeon" thing until I saw it on the BBC :laugh:

Space Mackerel
3 hours ago, doctor jambo said:

When I type Theresa May into google, that's not the image I get

I prefer the other Miss May

Nothing good ever happens when you google Sturgeon

Your settings are wrong. 

F561B0CC-E465-4125-AA85-A3473CDF1744.jpeg

11 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

I thought you were joking about "Sickola Sturgeon" thing until I saw it on the BBC :laugh:

Nah. Far too serious me. Unlike Kezia.

On ‎24‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 06:33, Seymour M Hersh said:

I see she's going for the shortened Kez now over Kezia. 

She's clearly loving her time in the bush.

Who'd have thought it?

• 1 month later...

She got paid £70,000 to be on that jungle show.

Only giving 5k to charity.

So the boot is keeping the £65,000 remainder (which she earned when she was supposed to be in Parliament representing her voters)

:seething: 

Moonlighting used to be a sacking offence.

1 minute ago, Cade said:

So the boot is keeping the £65,000 remainder (which she earned when she was supposed to be in Parliament representing her voters)

£70000 less £25000 Tax less £5000 charity. £40000 a fortnight isn't bad gone.

1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

£70000 less £25000 Tax less £5000 charity. £40000 a fortnight isn't bad gone.

She could copy Jabba and set up her ownConpany and pay no tax at all.

Andit was during summer recess so no seethe needed?

but no need to call her a boot.   Slag is sufficient.

9 minutes ago, Cade said:

Imaging acting like a Tory.

8 minutes ago, deesidejambo said:

She could copy Jabba and set up her ownConpany and pay no tax at all.

Andit was during summer recess so no seethe needed?

but no need to call her a boot.   Slag is sufficient.

Who called her  a boot and who is Jabba(Jim Traynor).

4 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

An astonishing final sentence here:

8Ynz9Mq.jpg

Mental :vrface: 

7 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

8Ynz9Mq.jpg

Ffs she talks shite.

Jabba = Eck

7 minutes ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

8Ynz9Mq.jpg

And of course she advertised the fact she was doing the programme for that reason right from the start...

15er1o.jpg

So.....if the whole thing was for charity, why did she not donate ALL her TV pay and simply keep her MSP salary?

Hmmmm.............

:tlj:

25 minutes ago, deesidejambo said:

Ffs she talks shite.

Jabba = Eck

Wtf is Ruth Davidson then? The shite fae weird science.

3 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

8Ynz9Mq.jpg

What's that quote in? I ask because: (1) it's a terrible quote, and (2) if it's her own leaflet to her constituents then it's just another slap in the face.

SpruceBringsteen
10 minutes ago, JamboX2 said:

What's that quote in? I ask because: (1) it's a terrible quote, and (2) if it's her own leaflet to her constituents then it's just another slap in the face.

Boy on Pie&Bovril got it through his door this morning, apparently.

7 hours ago, SpruceBringsteen said:

Boy on Pie&Bovril got it through his door this morning, apparently.

Such a terrible thing to say imo. Just shows little awareness.

Archived