Kyle Lafferty dare I say it.....

Martin_T

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Started well but seemed to fade. Clearly gets annoyed when Isma does not pass to him. Missed a sitter today.

He will be an outstanding signing for us.

Not sure he's at 100% yet but he was pretty dire today. didnt win anything in the air, no hold up play and missed a sitter.

Plenty of time to come good but needs to start making more of an impact.

Why he got a standing ovation and is so adored already I don't know.

Obviously very harsh to jump to conclusions, but we need more from him than he's been showing. The lack of width in the team isn't helping.

Obviously very harsh to jump to conclusions, but we need more from him than he's been showing. The lack of width in the team isn't helping.

The lack of width, and pace, in the team will be our major downfall if we don't get it sorted.

Your post is a bit pish. I take it you were expecting him to rip up Darkheed last weekend and get a hatrick the day. Gee the guy a chance

All roads lead to Gorgie

A pish Lafferty is still better than a pish Sammon any day. He is a confidence player who will come good in a settled team with a good coach in place.

A pish Lafferty is still better than a pish Sammon any day. He is a confidence player who will come good in a settled team with a good coach in place.

I hope so, he's definitely capable of better than he showed today.

We. Need. Wingers.

For an awesome little and large pairing up top.

Where were Levein and co looking when His unearthed gems like that Lithuanian mid?

The Future's Maroon

He isn't going to play a blinder every flicking week, calm yer jets op. If he did play to his maximum every week you can be assured he wouldn't be pulling on a maroon jersey.

Mrs Lafferty, dare I say? No maybe not[emoji12]

d07365ef15f2b9362e22f23067368feb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Why would you take a photo of players missus at the football?

alanthejambo

Not at his best today but terrible pitch. Hope to see him scoring a couple next week

This.

He definitely faded in the 2nd half but was OK 1st half.

We. Need. Wingers.

Where were Levein and co looking when His unearthed gems like that Lithuanian mid?

Gems like that Lithuanian mid.....get to ****

And while we are at it do we have to go looking for a negative every single time can we just enjoy the win please and get back to being arseholes tomorrow.

Independence

But this is KB full of H1b5 intruders and pant wetters. 

He was pish today. Won nothing in air. Agree we badly need wingers however he doesn't attack front post. If he did two good crosses today could have been buried

Why would you take a photo of players missus at the football?.

Get a life

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lafferty would thrive on crosses into the box. Pity we don't have anyone to deliver them. The one cross we had today he was in the right place to score. Pity he missed the ball, but that happens to all strikers.

Have to agree. Part of modern culture, but personally think it's bang out of order to take someone's photo without consent.

He made Sammon look like pele today! Joking aside though he will come good and there was cracking move between him and Isma early on. That miss in the second half though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have to agree. Part of modern culture, but personally think it's bang out of order to take someone's photo without consent.

Happens all the time these days.

We. Need. Wingers.

Agree. Need wingers on both sides, give us some pace, balance and creativity on the flanks and they'll give Lafferty the ammunition he needs.

This place is unreal, negative threads on players all over the shop on the evening of our first away league win since what- February? Get a grip. Hearts battled and won well at a ground we struggle at, enjoy the win!

AlphonseCapone

Depends what you expect from him.

The folk that were saying he'd come in and score a lot of goals will be disappointed. His goal scoring rate to date is average.

But he'll hopefully be a good linkage player.

Jambof3tornado

He's not linking with isma.

Not sure who is at fault but they do not compliment each other at all.

He'll play worse and score.

Bazzas right boot

He feeds of balls into the box.

We have a habit of getting strikers and playing a game that doesn't suit them.

We badly need width.

We shouldn't be slagging our players , we are showing a worrying trend of getting on players backs very early

It reflects poorly on us.

He feeds of balls into the box.

We have a habit of getting strikers and playing a game that doesn't suit them.

We shouldn't be slagging our players , we are showing a worrying trend of getting on players backs very early

It reflects poorly on us.

Don't think that's fair mate. He got a standing ovation and had his name sung start to finish. And he was mince today. (IMO)

I agree regarding the style of player around our strikers though.

chester copperpot

Oh man!

Stop, today has been a bad one for you.

Every day is a bad day for that muppet.

John Findlay

He can be lazy at times. I think he has an attitude when it comes to playing what many will see as lesser teams. His attitude will be different along with his work rate next Saturday.

Has to show more than he did today. Hold up play was poor.

Grzelak put in a great cross today in the 2nd half and Lafferty was nowhere near it.

Archived