Scotlands women

lauriesrank

lauriesrank

Currently 1up against Spain, need at least two and for Portugal to lose. Dire fitbaw of course, still watching, mon the Scots!

Really dont get the Maths involved here but probably being daft....

i assume it must come down to a mini league between us, portugal and sapin as all would have one win one defeat in that mini team so head to head would not work

All roads lead to Gorgie

This is Scotland so we know what will happen. The goalkeeper for Scotland Gemma Fay? is a bit of a bomb scare. Luck with us so far but we need that goal. 

JamboCampbell

i assume it must come down to a mini league between us, portugal and sapin as all would have one win one defeat in that mini team so head to head would not work[/quote

Yea maybe that plus goal difference taking England out of the picture completely

3fingersreid

Bizarrely she's not the best keeper available to us , Jenna Fife (sp) is better ,well according to my daughter anyway

chester copperpot

Scotland = glorious failure.....again.

Should never ever have lost to Portugal. We were absolutely honking against them.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Should never ever have lost to Portugal. We were absolutely honking against them.

If that horrendous open goal miss had gone in who knows !

Voice of reason

Loved the post match interview with Gemma Fey. What an inspiration for all young Scottish players - such passion. Absolutely gutted for all the girls.

Archived