Things you have to do but hate

Locky

All roads lead to Gorgie

I hate shaving but the itch from stubble is something I hate even more and if I go beyond the stubble stage the beard is coming in grey now.  :veryangry2:.  So shaving it has to be.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shaving, again.

Filling the dishwasher.

Clearing up the recyclable stuff that the rest of the family can't be arsed putting in the recycling bin. 

I don't think I've got it in me to pick up something that came out of a dog's arsehole, kudos to you, honestly

I don't pick up my dogs shite style post, IMO.

GlasgoJambo

Continuously having to buy things made of plastic. Everything in our big supermarket shop the other day contained plastic packaging except the eggs and bevy.

And having to throw things away because it's much cheaper to buy something new than get it fixed - printers, hoovers, fridges etc. Does my tits in.

Jambos_1874

Shaving is a massive inconvenience and annoyance.

Also, getting a haircut is another even bigger inconvenience. Having to wait ages to get to the front of the queue followed by 15 mins of hearing the barber talk utter, utter shite.

GlasgoJambo

Also, getting a haircut is another even bigger inconvenience. Having to wait ages to get to the front of the queue followed by 15 mins of hearing the barber talk utter, utter shite.

I'm in the fortunate position that I only get my haircut when the barber's is empty. Walk by my local one everyday and only go in when there's no one else there. Also, the boy's totally content to have no conversation. ?7 a go too :toff:

Alwayssunnyingorgie

This is ideal for you

https://www.flowbee.com

Mars plastic

Cutting the grass. Takes me an hour and a half, brutal.

Hate that as well, hence why I pay somebody to do it.

Ricardo Shillyshally

Shaving my undercarriage. Thankfully only do it every 6 weeks or so.

Weeding, I'd happily do anything other than weeding, despise it. If purgatory exists then mine would be to weed the Amazon.

Shaving my undercarriage. Thankfully only do it every 6 weeks or so.

Nair.

It's not big, it's not clever, but it does the job.  Sore and red for about a day afterwards, but incredibly effective.

I also posted a good while ago about how it acts as a "fart loudener" so proceed at your own caution/hilarity. :thumbsup:

Housework. Its do far beneath me. Cant believe i need to spend my time doing it.

Explaining the simplest of shit to educated people at my work over and over again. 'This' is how you sweep a floor. Seriously.

Basically every little thing in my life.

Shit, i want to be filthy rich!

If you did a wee bit of housework, you could be clean and rich!

Alwayssunnyingorgie

If you did a wee bit of housework, you could be clean and rich!

He could employ a bunch of tidy eastern European maids to do it for him ;)

He could employ a bunch of tidy eastern European maids to do it for him ;)

As long as he spoke to them properly, I wouldn't have any arguments with that :whistling:

Brian Whittaker's Tache

Housework. Its do far beneath me. Cant believe i need to spend my time doing it.

Explaining the simplest of shit to educated people at my work over and over again. 'This' is how you sweep a floor. Seriously.

Basically every little thing in my life.

Get a cleaner.

Best thing I ever done, ?20 a week for a couple of hours on a Friday morning and the place is spotless when you come in on a Friday night.  You have no idea how much it improves your quality  of life,

Samuel Camazzola

Weeding, I'd happily do anything other than weeding, despise it. If purgatory exists then mine would be to weed the Amazon.

Buy a Weed Wand and take pleasure in burning them to nothing with this nifty blow torch device.

John Findlay

Now you've really shocked me there John, I thought you'd enjoy that seeing how you deal with them so much.

LOL no seriously who can put up with what you suffer 7 days a week.

No more than your good self sir.

AlphonseCapone

I don't think I've got it in me to pick up something that came out of a dog's arsehole, kudos to you, honestly

People who don't pick up their dog shit are strongest argument for the reinstatement of the death penalty imo.

Captain America

Shaving

Talking to other people & having to pretend to listen to their inane s&*t (mainly mother in law)

Make an effort buying presents

Birthdays full stop for me. Only person I really try for is my mum, bird and daughter.

My girlfriend goes to lengths for all of her pals and family members. Spends ?20 on presents and then sits for ages looking out old photos of her and said person to make a big speech on Facebook accompanied with collage.

If you get a happy birthday out me, then your lucky and I like you.

AlphonseCapone

Only person I really try for is my mum, bird and daughter.

That is a really unfortunate misuse of singular/plural :laugh:

I bought a beard trimmer off Amazon. Designer stubble for me now....the wet shaving drudge is over.....freedom!!

I bought a beard trimmer off Amazon. Designer stubble for me now....the wet shaving drudge is over.....freedom!!

Until the drudge of cleaning the razor sets in...

That is a really unfortunate misuse of singular/plural :laugh:

:rofl:

How did I not notice that before. :lol:

After 8 years of Kickback I've finally let my guard slip, I'm a secret Hibby :sob:

Haven't cut my toenails with scissors since I was a child. Just pick them off every now and again when doing a shite. Nobody ever sees them, couldn't care less how tidy they are.

well that paints a picture! best not post that on your internet dating profile.

Shaving, again.

Filling the dishwasher.

Clearing up the recyclable stuff that the rest of the family can't be arsed putting in the recycling bin. 

Shaving, again.

Filling the dishwasher.

I effing hate emptying the dishwasher especially when my missus fills it...she makes an absolute arse of it resulting in it taking much longer to empty than it should. I admit I have OCD of the dishwasher.

I effing hate emptying the dishwasher especially when my missus fills it...she makes an absolute arse of it resulting in it taking much longer to empty than it should. I admit I have OCD of the dishwasher.

Ha, me too bud!  I have a clear method for loading the dishwasher, in terms of what goes where, and when I'm unloading it, I always follow the same order.  Cutlery first, then plates / bowls, followed by mugs / cups, then glasses.  

Getting my hair cut. Wish I was bald.

Be careful what you wish for. I went for a haircut today and my bald spot is reaching epic proportions. I almost wished he hadn't done the mirror at the back of the head thing.

Riddley Walker

well that paints a picture! best not post that on your internet dating profile.

Don't worry about me internet dating. I'm in a terminal relationship, slowly declining into the abyss of sexlessness, lovelessness and eventual dabble into a guilt-ridden use of prostitutes.

The graphic nature of my toenail removal is the least of my worries.

Archived