The offishul come on Rosenberg thread...

Psychedelicropcircle

Bazzas right boot

No it won't get smaller. They will still make more money over the period.

It will be smaller.

They won't have UCL money.....

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sairyinthat

But it simply isn't fantasy land stuff. If they fail to make the CL group stages for a few years simple arithmetic tells you that they won't be as rich and the gap will close. It will still be massive but it will get smaller.

And even more important slash their wage bill making it hard to bring in foreign talent.Smaller pool of players win win

Hearts First

And even more important slash their wage bill making it hard to bring in foreign talent.Smaller pool of players win win

Exactly. And their big earners on long contracts would have to be off-loaded or they would be left with an unsustainable wage bill. Win win.

Quandary - I'll be in Trondheim next week. Our apartment is a stone's throw from the Rosenborg stadium (if you could throw a stone a mile and a half :lol: ).

Rosenborg website seems to have tickets available.

Do I go? Or do I avoid it like the plague?

Well, that's us in Trondheim now. Thankfully no sign of any green+grey vermin yet.

Just wondering...if I did go to the match...what would be the best way of ensuring another UEFA fine for Sellik? :lol:

Well, that's us in Trondheim now. Thankfully no sign of any green+grey vermin yet.

Just wondering...if I did go to the match...what would be the best way of ensuring another UEFA fine for Sellik? :lol:

I'd go if I were in your shoes, bud. Assuming it was a ticket for the home end.

Genuinely believe Rosenborg will turf them out and I'd enjoy watching that.

Wear maroon if you do go. :)

Hans von Luck

The very best of luck to Rosenberg tomorrow against everything that is wrong with Scottish Fitbaw - Bog trottin Sellik scum

Brick Tamland

I hope Rosenberg completely trolley them. Despise Celtic with a passion and after seeing the best fans in the worlds antics on the other thread it has strengthened my passionate hate of them. Really hope they are rogered senseless

Gorgie_Rules

Might deflate them a bit before saturday, Champions League football is basically their season.

They will still generate (likely more) co-efficicent points in the Europa League so nothing but a Rosenborg win for me, ideally after extra time.

I have a feeling they'll sneak through with a 1-0 though

...a bit disco

Wave a packet of Smash at them.

Come on Rosenberg please cause the biggest fire sale in arsecheek history....

Hope it goes to extra time and penalties and they're kicked of the park.

The Treasurer

any pubs showing this? quite fancy a wee shifty

Wearing your half and half scarf that you got at the citeh / sellik love-in last season ?

Captain America

Would normally like a Rosenburg win however as it us they face on Saturday then if they go out we would receive the inevitable backlash. 

Bazzas right boot

extra time pk loss please.

funny as feck if these guys got knocjked out here then got knocked out the euro qualifyng stage . Losing this game is the first step.

In all honesty I see a 1-1 or a 2-2.

Celtic never play well after a euro adventure.  Hopefully a pumping tonight and then we pump them on Saturday.

John Findlay

extra time pk loss please.

funny as feck if these guys got knocjked out here then got knocked out the euro qualifyng stage . Losing this game is the first step.

In all honesty I see a 1-1 or a 2-2.

Only if a 0-0 draw. Any score draw and Celtic win on away goals rule.

KineticBeat

I am in the 0-0 after extra time crowd. 

Couldn't really give a toss who would win the PKs.

I'd go if I were in your shoes, bud. Assuming it was a ticket for the home end.

Genuinely believe Rosenborg will turf them out and I'd enjoy watching that.

Wear maroon if you do go. :)

Shite- nae tickets left. Ach, well...saved me 300NOK. And the bus fare. And having to be anywhere near those shitebags.

C'mon Rosenborg - horse them!

maroonlegions

Hope the victims get spanked , any more trouble from their low life fans then i hope UEFA  hammer them big time. All media coverage of any more trouble should be welcomed . They seriously need to be banned from football grounds. 

The Comedian

Fancy the Noggies to beat them.

Devastating blow for Scottish football though.

:sob:

:gocompare: :gocompare: :gocompare:

Come on Rosenberg. Tear them a new one. Horrible club utterly despicable from top to bottom.

Get them out and away to fek

Bazzas right boot

Only if a 0-0 draw. Any score draw and Celtic win on away goals rule.

hence why I said I want a 0-0 and ET/ Pk, but I think it will be 1-1 or 2-2 and they will go though. boo. :2thumbsup: 

Hope the victims get spanked , any more trouble from their low life fans then i hope UEFA hammer them big time. All media coverage of any more trouble should be welcomed . They seriously need to be banned from football grounds.

This

Hope if Rosenberg win someone ties a Rosenberg scarf round the Thumb

Brilliant.

Its on Premier Sports

Come on Rosenborg, hurt them

FootyTV

If you have an iphone / ipad

Cmon Rosenberg

alicante jambo

Celtic player off ligament damage its sviachenko if its spelt right.Thats him out for our game

Pants Shaton

I love the power football has to make stupid people use big words - coefficient and rescind spring to mind.

Oh and **** Celtic

Archived