Ticket sales for Saturday

GorgieRules22

I'd hope we will win this one by a few goals seeing as it's at home.

Away games are the ones to genuinely fear.

Looking forward to a few beers before and after and the game

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clerry Jambo

Is that the best our head dot counter can do !!!!

"Pretty empty"

Come on CJ we deserve better  :veryangry2:

That's a fair shout T!!

I'm still in pre-season bit like our mob, A & G looking a tad more busier but no much!

Best I can do mate, chasing my tail at the mo

stirlingshirejambo

Based on what? Wishful thinking, or just a personal hunch? Because there is absolutely no evidence on the football park over the last 7 months or so to suggest that Cathro will "come good"!

Wishful thinking obviously

I've only seen Newcastle, east fife and Peterhead this season and one bad performance from his team so yes I'm going cut him some slack

His first 6 months with different players was obviously far from good enough but the optimist in me thinks things are improving already this season with players he wanted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lucille's Thirsty

I never want Hearts to lose but if it means the happy clappers realise that Cathro needs to go it's a must,this man will take us nowhere. It'll turn toxic on Saturday if Dunfermline are winning.

I never want Hearts to lose but if it means the happy clappers realise that Cathro needs to go it's a must,this man will take us nowhere. It'll turn toxic on Saturday if Dunfermline are winning.

I'll be hoping for a Hearts win as always

An unconvincing performance regardless of the result must spell the end for Cathro.

An unconvincing performance regardless of the result must spell the end for Cathro.

I'll tell you what, if we lose this weekend and the first 4 league games (all away).

It won't just be Cathro getting it tight, Levein and Budge will get it as well.

anyone else having a problem with e-ticketing. A few days ago, having used e-tickets without any problem for three years now, suddenly said "sorry, this device incompatible with ticketing etc". Downloaded new browser few days ago - google chrome, and problem solved. Now even accessing ticket web page via google chrome - same thing happens. Anyone else have this problem? Be a pain to lose accessing tickets by e-mail.

anyone else having a problem with e-ticketing. A few days ago, having used e-tickets without any problem for three years now, suddenly said "sorry, this device incompatible with ticketing etc". Downloaded new browser few days ago - google chrome, and problem solved. Now even accessing ticket web page via google chrome - same thing happens. Anyone else have this problem? Be a pain to lose accessing tickets by e-mail.

I bought three online today - had to switch from chrome to Internet Explorer for it to work.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Usually glass half full but 3 games in Lafferty apart i am not feeling the love

I bought three online today - had to switch from chrome to Internet Explorer for it to work.

many thanks - I'll try that

stirlingshirejambo

Usually glass half full but 3 games in Lafferty apart i am not feeling the love

Souter Berra Lafferty Smith and return of Djoum all positives for me

The emergence of youngsters Cochrane Petkov and Brandon more positives

Retention of Walker and a new goalkeeper and I'll be more than happy

If we are still losing games after august then I will have to concede I may be wrong about Cathro but until then I'll remain in a positive frame of mind that we can become a top 3 side again

I'll be hoping for a Hearts win as always

This. Hoping Hearts lose? Woeful patter.

Marooned in Sec Z

Yeah same here. Wasn't working on chrome but fine on explorer. Bought 2 today and decided to move from our usual seats in lower Z to the back of sec A after the rain last week. Looking like we could get rain again on Saturday.

This. Hoping Hearts lose? Woeful patter.

Hard to imagine any Hearts supporter would want us to lose under any circumstances . funny old world 

I was at Peterhead, and we were hopeless. I am still of the belief things aren't as bad as we fear.

Bringing Souttar back into the defence instantly changes the dynamics of the whole team. Football is a funny game, if we beat Dunfermline and progress(which even I admit we have to), we're in the next round, and anything can happen in future rounds.

I still believe we have the makings of a decent side. We're having to bide our time in completing our squad, but I still believe we will have a good season.

Yes the very same here.I can't view the seats on any browser anymore.

portobellojambo1

Can see Dunfermline bringing a decent support with them. They are banging in the goals just now and will smell blood after our result last night.

The young lad that sits next to me at work follows Dunfermline everywhere. I was speaking to him today, they are bit disappointed that Clark is out for Saturday. He then told me that initially Dunfermline were sent 700 tickets, which sold out in minutes. They asked for more tickets and were given a further 700, which have now all gone. Don't know if they have asked for even more, but it means there will be at least 1,400 of them there on Saturday.

Lucille's Thirsty

The young lad that sits next to me at work follows Dunfermline everywhere. I was speaking to him today, they are bit disappointed that Clark is out for Saturday. He then told me that initially Dunfermline were sent 700 tickets, which sold out in minutes. They asked for more tickets and were given a further 700, which have now all gone. Don't know if they have asked for even more, but it means there will be at least 1,400 of them there on Saturday.

That's a terrific support from them puts some of the current SPFL teams to shame.

William H. Bonney

Will make for a good atmosphere. Let's hope the players will respond.

Sneckiejambo

All PHM and everyone should be there, it's a must win game, get behind the team. Yes we will be coming down. HHGH

That's a terrific support from them puts some of the current SPFL teams to shame.

East Fife's support last week put some of the current SPFL teams to shame. Great numbers from the Pars though.

Used to love going to East End Park when it was 18,000 capacity and usually full for games with us.

Looking forward to Saturday :)

Captain America

East Fife's support last week put some of the current SPFL teams to shame. Great numbers from the Pars though.

I was impressed with the numbers they brought last week. 

Good to see that the Pars are on the up again. It's a good sign that their fans are getting behind the club in numbers.

Hope they get promoted this season. Might be worth a wee bet for the Championship this season.

For all their good start to the season if they lose at Tynecastle they will likely be out of the LC though.

This is a must win game for us I hope the fans turn out in decent numbers.

Yes the very same here.I can't view the seats on any browser anymore.

Puffin seems to be the best, and quick.

heartsfc_fan

Good on them. Would offer more to the Premier League than diddy dross like Hamilton anyway.

heartsfc_fan, on 28 Jul 2017 - 09:48 AM, said:

Good on them. Would offer more to the Premier League than diddy dross like Hamilton anyway.

Agreed

Buffalo Bill

That read a wee bit like you hope Hearts lose so that those of us who still back Cathro will be forced to see your point. Happy for you to correct me on that one.

loveofthegame

That read a wee bit like you hope Hearts lose so that those of us who still back Cathro will be forced to see your point. Happy for you to correct me on that one.

I know. Regardless of feelings on Cathro, a Hearts fan actually wanting Hearts to lose and go out of a cup, just to prove a point?! Seriously?!

:what:

Buffalo Bill

It's also worth pointing out that it's possible to still back Cathro without being a "happy clapper".

I wasn't happy about last season and I wasn't happy about losing to Peterhead. Far from it.

I accept that Cathro is under pressure to win this one and get a decent start to the league campaign but there is still time for him to make improvements, imo.

Anyway, back to the game. I'll be there on Saturday and I expect a big performance from the team. Hopefully the fans will stick with us.

OmiyaHearts

I'm no fan of Cathro but I wan't us to win every game.

If it was guaranteed a draw or loss tomorrow would seal his fate, I'd still want a Hearts win. 

Its probably been mentioned but why is the ticket office only open until 2 again? This means if I want to buy a ticket today/tomorrow I am forced to go to collect it before 2pm which is an inconvenience. Would it really be so hard to keep the office open til 4pm and sell tickets? 

David McCaig

I think Cathro should go... But I still hope he turns it around and go into every match hoping that the fight back starts here. It just that the evidence we have all seen over the last 8 months isn't promising.

Buffalo Bill

Its probably been mentioned but why is the ticket office only open until 2 again? This means if I want to buy a ticket today/tomorrow I am forced to go to collect it before 2pm which is an inconvenience. Would it really be so hard to keep the office open til 4pm and sell tickets?

It would be good if we could have a 'box office' type booth outside the ground selling tickets up until kickoff of even like those vendors you get at train stations that print off tickets.

The Treasurer

Because the TO is within the stadium and the turnstiles will be open by then, meaning to gain access you have to have a ticket.

Not difficult.

It's been mentioned that a wee ticket booth outside to cater for late-comers might be a good idea but I'm sure the club will have looked into that but decided the cost is not worth it just to cater for a handful of folk who decide at the last minute to go to the game.

Not ideal, but until the building work is completed people will have to put up with a wee bit of inconvenience.

It would be good if we could have a 'box office' type booth outside the ground selling tickets up until kickoff of even like those vendors you get at train stations that print off tickets.

Surely in this day and age you can print off e-tickets for the match as well but im positive that is not something that we offer.

Buffalo Bill

Surely in this day and age you can print off e-tickets for the match as well but im positive that is not something that we offer.

We do that. That's how I got mine.

scott herbertson

Wish I could make it for this one, always enjoyed the games against the Pars (with the exception of my first Scottish Cup final)

On the upside looks like I'm coming back to Scotland after about 35 years, so I should be able to make many more matches this season.

Deans Jambo

Because the TO is within the stadium and the turnstiles will be open by then, meaning to gain access you have to have a ticket.

Not difficult.

It's been mentioned that a wee ticket booth outside to cater for late-comers might be a good idea but I'm sure the club will have looked into that but decided the cost is not worth it just to cater for a handful of folk who decide at the last minute to go to the game.

Not ideal, but until the building work is completed people will have to put up with a wee bit of inconvenience.

To get to the TO you go through the new door in the wall and round the path by the community pitch am I right? Can they not steward this area to ensure fans collecting tickets go in/out this way. The TO is under the stand with no real access to the stadium other than the stairs at the memorial garden, barrier and steward this off and have the TO could open longer shouldn't really be a problem.

Archived