Ticket sales for Saturday

GorgieRules22

GorgieRules22

Anyone know how tickets sales are going for Saturday ? We could do with a healthy crowd in there on Saturday but after last night and the game being on TV I'm not holding out much hope.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspect Device

think it'll be similar to East Fife, probably the same people.... like me, bought both matches at same time

wont be many 'walk ups' after last nights result !

think it'll be similar to East Fife, probably the same people.... like me, bought both matches at same time

wont be many 'walk ups' after last nights result !

what a bunch of unhappy tosser's we are, wouldn't surprise me to hear fan's taking tickets , but wanting to keep the loyalty point, we're all hurting after last night, lets go again on Saturday and lets win the group, then take it from there

Can see Dunfermline bringing a decent support with them. They are banging in the goals just now and will smell blood after our result last night.

Mars plastic

I'll most certainly be swerving Saturday. 4 away games before the 9th to go to and this weekend the living room needs painting.

I'll most certainly be swerving Saturday. 4 away games before the 9th to go to and this weekend and the living room needs painting.

Not fancy watching paint dry at Tynecastle instead?

I would think Dunfermline will sell their allocation in light of our result last night.

I would think Dunfermline will sell their allocation in light of our result last night.

How is the money split in the league cup?

I'll be there to see an up-and-at-em display from a high-scoring team.  Enough about Dunfermline, though.

It feels like a lose-lose scenario.  Can't say I'm looking forward to it, but a few beers and a curry afterwards never hurts.  Shouldn't really be feeling this way so early in the season.

chester copperpot

Despite leaving Peterhead fuming last night I plan on going Saturday.

Never let a result get in the way of a piss up with the lads

I had a quick look at their Website.

Almost "sold out" their original allocation of 712, with a further batch of 700 being delivered today.

I really wasn't going to buy tickets last night. Bought two tickets this morning.

Escobar PHM

Anyone know how tickets sales are going for Saturday ? We could do with a healthy crowd in there on Saturday but after last night and the game being on TV I'm not holding out much hope.

Its on TV ??

August Landmesser

By Jove so it is. That's my Will I/Wont I quandary solved then.

It's funny cos you've got 'PHM' in your username...

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

Escobar PHM

It's funny cos you've got 'PHM' in your username...

Sent from my FP2 using Tapatalk

Yeh.....well.....Full on weekend just past and a tough week at work. The best part of ?400 spent on Hearts in the last month or so and I feel like not moving from the couch this weekend if that's awright

Stupid Sexy Flanders

I think it could be a cracking game, especially now qualification for the next round is on the line. Looking forward to it. Big away support, should be a good atmosphere.

How can anyone who brags about being a PHM swerve a section deciding LC tie.

Or is it just that away games are just an excuse for a day on the bevy and home games are just going to the football to SUPPORT your club ?

Yeh.....well.....Full on weekend just past and a tough week at work. The best part of ?400 spent on Hearts in the last month or so and I feel like not moving from the couch this weekend if that's awright

You might have spent ?400 but I doubt it was on Hearts.

?15 for an important cup tie is chicken feed by comparison.

I'm going to forge a Cathro voodoo doll out of me and Zico Junior's tickets. So at least I'll have something to do.

Mars plastic

Or is it just that away games are just an excuse for a day on the bevy and home games are just going to the football to SUPPORT your club ?

A section deciding LC tie! :lol: :lol:

Escobar PHM

Its hardly a brag. Its a jocular add on if anything. A section deciding LC tie isn't giving me a hard on anymore to be honest and I have far more bevy on a home game day than I do away as I usually drive.

?400 = season ticket plus 2 match tickets and a home strip for my nephew. Plus my pledge. Actually over ?400 when I add it up. If its any of your fecking business that is.

Mars plastic

Its hardly a brag. Its a jocular add on if anything. A section deciding LC tie isn't giving me a hard on anymore to be honest and I have far more bevy on a home game day than I do away as I usually drive.?400 = season ticket plus 2 match tickets and a home strip for my nephew. Plus my pledge. Actually over ?400 when I add it up. If its any of your fecking business that is.

The Columbian drug baron understands the PHM chat. A few others would do well to relax and do the same.

Fxxx the SPFL

Shameful that it should even have come to that

i agree but even if we had beaten Peterheid it would still have been the section decider

A PHM would have known that even if we had won last night it would have still been a section decider.

Mars plastic

A PHM would have known that even if we had won last night it would have still been a section decider.

This PHM will discuss our advancing or exiting the competition on the train to Glasgow a week on Saturday whilst lesser fans will discuss it whilst watching the game in the house/pub.

I'm assuming, with ann keeping schtoom, that the fix is in and we should stroll it. lessens the enthusiasm for traipsing to the game in dubious weather at a cost.

This PHM will discuss our advancing or exiting the competition on the train to Glasgow a week on Saturday whilst lesser fans will discuss it whilst watching the game in the house/pub.

PHM don't brag about being PHM on the internet.

Trust this clarifies matters for you.

Just popping you back on ignore again.

Even if we had defeated Peterhead last night, now there's a thought!! Saturday would still have been a LC decider.

Unfortunately without the aid of a couple of unexpected results, we have lost the chance to be seeded in next round.

Win a with against The Pars, we can gather round our TV sets to watch the draw on Sunday & hope to get Livi, Falkirk, possibly Ayr or winnner of Hamilton/Albion Rovers/QoS group.

And with a real slice of luck, a home tie in the last 16.

We can only dream!!!!

Mars plastic

PHM don't brag about being PHM on the internet.

Trust this clarifies matters for you.

Just popping you back on ignore again.

Good grief.

Mars plastic

Anyone that calls themselves a PHM is a total wank.

Anyone who takes themselves seriously on here can file themselves in the same category.

Mars plastic

Shameful that it even should have come to that.

Here's me thinking you had me on ignore too. How cute.

Bazzas right boot

I'll most certainly be swerving Saturday. 4 away games before the 9th to go to and this weekend the living room needs painting.

Jeeves busy,?

Bazzas right boot

If anything, a he game is looking is interesting now.

Trying to get out of a family do to head along now.

William H. Bonney

Anyone who takes themselves seriously on here can file themselves in the same category.

I concur.

Its hardly a brag. Its a jocular add on if anything. A section deciding LC tie isn't giving me a hard on anymore to be honest and I have far more bevy on a home game day than I do away as I usually drive.

?400 = season ticket plus 2 match tickets and a home strip for my nephew. Plus my pledge. Actually over ?400 when I add it up. If its any of your fecking business that is.

You were the one that announced how much you had spent on Hearts but it's no one else's business btw.

Surely as a PHM your ST would have been bought ages ago so I thought you were talking about the recent matches.

It's just that folk often talk about how much they have spent supporting Hearts when what they really mean is how much they have spent on their day/night out.

Hearts don't benefit from what you spend on food and drink on away days.

Mars plastic

You were the one that announced how much you had spent on Hearts but it's no one else's business btw.

Surely as a PHM your ST would have been bought ages ago so I thought you were talking about the recent matches.

It's just that folk often talk about how much they have spent supporting Hearts when what they really mean is how much they have spent on their day/night out.

Dug, like the chap said before, the PHM stuff is all very light hearted. Stop taking things so seriously.

Escobar PHM

For some weird stalky type reason you questioned my spend. Feck knows why or what basis you questioned it unless youre just one of those blokes that looks for a ruck in here all the time. PM if you fancy that sort of thing. I'm sure these good people don't want to publicly read you getting your arse handed to you.

PHM is a joke. All PHM know this by the way. Clearly your taking it far more seriously and literally than that. Oh well

Hearts don't benefit in any way from my away day spend unless its a cup tie with a split gate. They do obviously benefit from my inspirational vocal support on occasions I can be arsed mixing with the riff raff these days.

Archived