Cathro replacement

kingantti1874

kingantti1874

When he is sacked.. Who will we go for to replace him?

Alan Archibald a decent shout.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GorgieRules22

We're soft as shit as a club so you can forget about him being sacked.

We have to hope he walks or we drive him out.

Lucille's Thirsty

We're soft as shit as a club so you can forget about him being sacked.

We have to hope he walks or we drive him out.

So true.

Robbo can manage a club so If Cathro ends up having to go having him in to close out the season wouldn't be the worst.

We did change the formation and are badly needing a new keeper and creative midfielder but that doesn't excuse that. We should be beating Peterhead ffs.

Syd's Jack Ross is a good shout.

kingantti1874

Is this a serious thread?

Yes it is.. Why is it a surprise given his utterly ****ing ridiculously bad record of consistent failure that there is a suggestion he will be moved on.. He won't see October.. Take that to the bank

Lucille's Thirsty

Will be McPhee or Daly sadly. Until Levein gives up this experiment

If Cathro is sacked only to be replaced by Daly then I would had it wouldn't go back to Tynie,that's just taking the utter piss and contempt for us as supporters.

Cut The Crap

When he is sacked.. Who will we go for to replace him?

Alan Archibald a decent shout.

I can see only two options. Either Levein himself steps back into the dugout and Cathro stays on the training pitch or we rip up the model altogether and get an experienced man in. The trainee coach model has failed.

Levein has to be held accountable for this nonsense. He is the one constant in all of this.

Groundhog Day...!

Can't believe I bought two tickets for the Pars game. Squeaky bum time and the season hasn't really started.

MESSAGE TO CATHRO.........Please don't do an interview telling us how useful this game was etc...!

I think Archibald is a good shout. Probably wouldn't happen under the current structure. Right now, I would rather have Archibald than the current structure. 

GorgieRules22

Pointless talking about until we come together as a support and drive him out the club. He won't walk or be sacked.

Jambof3tornado

If cathro goes then levein goes too.

Jack Ross new gaffer.

Another highly experienced pro in doing leveins job.

Gordon Ramsay

Is this a serious thread?

Is that a serious question?

He is the worst manager in our history. It's actually quite remarkable he still has a job.

Invite applications.

Very much this. Ludicrous that it didn't happen last time out.

Well if you can't do it on a Tuesday night at Peterhead then when can you

I'll predict Steven Pressley. I'd be delighted to get someone in with a passion for Hearts and who can motivate our players. Nothing will happen until mid September though in my view. 

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Win on Saturday, we're through to the next round and this result will be forgotten about. Let's not go mental here eh.

Win on Saturday, we're through to the next round and this result will be forgotten about. Let's not go mental here eh.

Until we take 1-2 pts from the first 4 league games. This won't be forgotten about. Its a result of historically bad proportions. 

Just ditch the useless prick before real damage is done and please no more novices , we need a proven warrior.....wherever/whoever he may be.

Oh and Levin can GTF too.

Lucille's Thirsty

Is that a serious question?

He is the worst manager in our history. It's actually quite remarkable he still has a job.

He should at least be disciplined.

Yes it is.. Why is it a surprise given his utterly ******* ridiculously bad record of consistent failure that there is a suggestion he will be moved on.. He won't see October.. Take that to the bank

Levein wont sack him. If he resigns its end of career. Cant see either happening by October

Big Slims World Cup Ticket

Gary Locke.

Resign Robbo as brand ambassador when he gets sacked.

Peter Houston should be in charge. The guy has a better CV then almost anyone out there. He works with young players, he plays good football and is also a mate of Levien. It's a no brained really...They can keep McPhee as coach or promote daly.

Steady the ship for a couple of seasons get Tynie back to the place it should be then if needs be Daly can take over having worked under an experienced coach.

Houston is no old school relic the guy has some brilliant ideas. Falkirk remarkably well given the limited budget and teams they were up against....add in he hates the hibs so no more half arsed derby performances either.

Lucille's Thirsty

Peter Houston should be in charge. The guy has a better CV then almost anyone out there. He works with young players, he plays good football and is also a mate of Levien. It's a no brained really...They can keep McPhee as coach or promote daly.

Steady the ship for a couple of seasons get Tynie back to the place it should be then if needs be Daly can take over having worked under an experienced coach.

Houston is no old school relic the guy has some brilliant ideas. Falkirk remarkably well given the limited budget and teams they were up against....add in he hates the hibs so no more half arsed derby performances either.

Don't want to tempt fate but we couldn't do much worse.

No more apprentices.

Five to One

Been supportive of Cathro but that's a shocker tonight and he should really do the honourable thing. He's obviously not able to motivate players at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jambof3tornado

Still not got falkirk up though.

Better out there.

Michael O'Neill part time until WC qualification over

This for me aswell. Would be a great appointment imo.

I'll predict Steven Pressley. I'd be delighted to get someone in with a passion for Hearts and who can motivate our players. Nothing will happen until mid September though in my view.

Would be ideal

Rudi5kaceldream1ng

This for me aswell. Would be a great appointment imo.

The guy lives in Edinburgh. Budge- pop round there tomorrow with some bubbles & charm & get him on board. Tell levein & Cathro to GTF while you're at it. Time to show who's boss.

The guy lives in Edinburgh. Budge- pop round there tomorrow with some bubbles & charm & get him on board. Tell levein & Cathro to GTF while you're at it. Time to show who's boss.

Spot on!

Tonight removes any doubt whatsoever that it's 0 points from first 4 games this coming season.

That's behind the 8 ball stuff

Five to One

Have to agree. Sign him up as manager and put to bed this DOF nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived