Replacement golf bag strap.

Elias Henry Furst

Elias Henry Furst

Thought it'd be easy to source a replacement strap for my golf bag. Apparently not.

Ideally I'm looking for a black Taylor Made one but any black strap would do. I'm not wanting a dual strap one.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Elias Henry Furst

eBay?

Been looking but can't source only a strap.

I genuinely thought they'd be readily available. Don't want to buy a new bag as I like it but I'm toiling.

Bridge of Djoum

Thought it'd be easy to source a replacement strap for my golf bag. Apparently not.

Ideally I'm looking for a black Taylor Made one but any black strap would do. I'm not wanting a dual strap one.

Surely Amazon would be your best bet, if not something like the American golf place in Corstorphine, or the one down Seafield way. Not sure of your location though.

Step 1 is to identify how a strap fits to the bag. In other words, which type of clip or clasp at either end of the strap.

Step 2. Do a variety of google searches based on the results of step 1. Hopefully resulting in the identification of specific items.

Step 3. Shop around for the specific items identified during step 2 or email the main Internet golf retail sites in order for them to provide a suitable solution.

Step 4. Get a trolley.

Get the wife or someone to knit one for you.  It'll be unique.

Arnold Rothstein

Can i ask why? It's so much easier.

Samuel Camazzola

Izzo were the company who introduced the double strap in the 90's. They still produce them and a quick search with their name yields a few results...

I P Knightley

Go down the golf club on a busy day and chorey one off a bag that some fat bassa's left on a trolley while he has a pie and a pint.

John mcCartney

im a single strap punter,bag over the back type look...old school

you have to look about to get one,ive a titleist pencil and a jones (u.s.a).

as matey says,have a look on ebay and make comparisons with old school bags so you could fit em on to yours possibly,
maybe a pencil bag strap swap or even the jones as it has no markings

never liked em winged things meself

https://www.golfonline.co.uk/taylormade-quiver-pencil-stand-bag

Have you tried Thomas kelly upholstery west gorgie park wee industrial estate next to new shops at chesser sure he would fix it or replace with an new leather strap

Maybe try contacting the manufacturer direct.

My mate needed new foam for his camera bag and emailed the company and they fired the bits out to him in the post.

Archived